Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Airsoft Camp

Options
  • 07-09-2010 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Folks just to inform you that the Limerick Airsoft Camp is up and running again – The Rebirth!!!

We normally hold skirmish and military sim games on weekends. We are also open for weekdays via bookings, just call us in advance. We also cater for hen/stag parties, corporate events or just friends wanting to beat the hell out of each other.

There’s a good number of people playing this Saturday – Sept 11. If you are free and down to shoot or be shot at then join us for the fun.

Also to formally announce The Rebirth we are holding an event dubbed “Limerick Airsoft Camp: "CLOSE ENCOUNTER 2010"” on September 25, 2010 from 10AM onwards.

We are located at Ballinagarde, Ballyneety, Limerick with GPS coordinates of 52*35'05.10"N 8*34’20.54"W. Telephone numbers are 086.8526890 and 087.2881199.

See you there!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

YYYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY.
    Welcome to Boards guys:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.A.C.

yeah man... and we'll be here from now on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Nice one. The Clare/Galway lads will be down soon for a visit soon. It has being a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Congrats on getting here and looking forward to seeing pic's etc from the games,
    Great to see you up here guys & Ill see you on Saturday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Sweet!!!!!

See you all on Saturday. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

How many people are attending on saturday ?

Denis - can you direct people to your facebook page to register for the day they are attending, that way we will have an accurate reflection of numbers expected

Great to see the thread setup!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Guys welcome to boards.ie I hope to get down to you myself in the near future.
    Regards. Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Lads this is a new thread for limerick airsoft camp. Please keep it on topic. Dogwatch you have a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sweet :D
    I'll be there Saturday myself..looks like a nice crowd going :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Well done guys, Fantastic to see a thread here
    on boards for LAC. Guessing it would be also ok to post in the "events" section of boards
    too to let people know about the "CLOSE ENCOUNTER 2010" event.

Its bound to get a lot of attention here on boards. :D
    Would love to be there Saturday but have an operation on my toe Friday so will be off my feet
    hopefully may make it on the 25th.

~B

• Advertisement

Thank lads. There will definitely be a good number this Saturday so come and join.

here is the link to the facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/?sk=ff#!/pages/Limerick-Ireland/Limerick-Airsoft-Camp/75712384622?ref=ts

under the 'events' section, click on the date you will be coming and click on the 'i'm attending' button to register yourself for the day.

Thanks for the link... also please don't forget to like the page so you'll know constantly of what's happening on the site.

boards.ie and facebook will be our main online channel to give you the latest about the site.

Thanks to all and see you in LAC!

A 6-man team competition on Sept. 25, 2010 from 10AM onwards (come as early as you can latest at 9:30AM to do the registration and prep for the competition).
    €150 registration fee including lunch for the whole team
    Games to be played on the day are as follows: CQB(Close quarter battle) Stationary Hostage Rescue Scenario, Bus Entry/Breaching/BomB Disposal Game Scenario, Skirmish, then Awarding of Prizes.

Ballinagarde, Ballyneety, Limerick
    GPS coordinates 52*35'05.10"N 8*34'20.54"W
    Contact numbers: 086.8526890 / 087.2881199

So , who is going to be at LAC tomorrow ??

I'll be there myself..hopefully the weather is dry and I can bring my camera to take a few pics..

I'll be there, hoping to bring a mate with me also:D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

hoping to make it down, new toy to try out ;)

Great game lads, good number of airsofters showed up at Lac yesterday to play the beautiful game of Airsoft, see you again this coming Saturday and Sunday,....Also Lads, If you ever found a glock 17 Gas BB pistol in the forest/woodland yesterday (saturday 11) please do inform us at LAC, would really appreciate it, again thanks a million, godbless....

sry I couldn't make it..hurt my neck on Friday and can barely turn it..
    I was looking forward to testing out my M4 as well :(

• Advertisement

Sc@recrow wrote: »

Theres always next Saturday hehe
    Hope its not too painful mate :eek:

Sc@recrow wrote: »

Get well soon matey;)....

ah it's nothing major :D just whatever way I slept on Thursday night left me Friday morning with a stiff neck..
    I can run at the gym fine but stopping at junctions is killing me in the car to look around :D

Lads, if you guys are planning to visit us I would suggest you put up an entry in our FB account that you are planning to play on a date and how many are coming. so all can see who's coming for a certain day.

another option is to call us at 0872881199 (Dennis), 0868526890 (Alfred) to book

Looking forward to Saturday guys, new gear to try out lol

NINJALMK... the site might be close this coming weekend for improvement. gearing up for the 25th competition and to have a better and safer site for ye all. We are still discussing and will inform you guys latest Friday lunch.

also if you can text me on 087.2881199 and mention you're NinjaLMK then i would text you Friday personally to inform you.

thanks!

L.A.C. wrote: »
    NINJALMK... the site might be close this coming weekend for improvement. gearing up for the 25th competition and to have a better and safer site for ye all. We are still discussing and will inform you guys latest Friday lunch.

also if you can text me on 087.2881199 and mention you're NinjaLMK then i would text you Friday personally to inform you.

thanks!

Hey Dennis NinjaLmk is me Tony lol

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey Dennis NinjaLmk is me Tony lol

oh man did not realize that one... :cool:

Lads, are ye ready for tomorrow's Close Encounter? Check your Airsoft gears, equipments, and sleep early for tomorrow's gonna be fun lol......seriously, see you there airsoft fanatics!!!!!!:D registration will start 930am, :pac: parking area is at the front entrance to your left at LAC Ballinagarde, Ballyneety.

• Advertisement

anyone going to LAC at the weekend...
    It's been about 6 weeks since I played (work commitments :( ) so mad for a game next weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement