Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who the hell is Barry Jennings?

Options
  • 05-09-2010 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Nearly one year ago, on August 19, 2008, 53 year old Barry Jennings died, two days before the release of the NIST Final Report on the collapse of WTC7. Jennings was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority. On September 11th, 2001, he saw and heard explosions BEFORE the Twin Towers fell, while attempting to evacuate the WTC 7 Command Center with NYC Corporation Counsel Michael Hess.

http://barryjenningsmystery.blogspot.com/

Notice the secret serviceman running around at 0:50 of the following video. What was he doing there and why is he so prepared for all the dust with that head covering? Did he know what was about to happen?

Next Saturday is the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

demonspawn wrote: »

Jennings was interviewed by the BBC conspiracy files documentary and claims he was misquoted in the original loose change and refused to be interviewed for the litany of do overs Avery churned out.

Explosions in buildings that just had planes flown into them? Extraordinary....
    Notice the secret serviceman running around at 0:50 of the following video. What was he doing there and why is he so prepared for all the dust with that head covering? Did he know what was about to happen?

Firstly how do you know he was secret service?
    Next Saturday is the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

9 years and there isn't a coherent or plausible alternative theory...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

Di0genes wrote: »
    Jennings was interviewed by the BBC conspiracy files documentary and claims he was misquoted in the original loose change and refused to be interviewed for the litany of do overs Avery churned out.

Did I mention his family has disappeared? Nobody has been able to track them down since his death.
    Oh, and how can you misquote someone on a video interview? Are you suggesting they doctored the audio track to make him sound like he's saying he stepped over dead bodies? Perhaps he was threatened after his first interviews, it would make sense why he's dead now.
    Firstly how do you know he was secret service?

Oh, you actually missed the SECRET SERVICE plastered across his tac vest? Here's a hint, it's above POLICE. :rolleyes: You're not very observant, maybe that's why you fail to see these conspiracies?
    9 years and there isn't a coherent or plausible alternative theory...

There are plenty, you just refuse to accept them. There's a difference.

Did I mention his family has disappeared? Nobody has been able to track them down since his death.

Source?
    Oh, you actually missed the SECRET SERVICE plastered across his tac vest? Here's a hint, it's above POLICE. :rolleyes: You're not very observant, maybe that's why you fail to see these conspiracies?

No I just didn't waste my time watching the same old videos again. But seeing as the Secret Service headquarters was in the WTC complex I don't see it as strange there was a secret service agent there on the day.

Okay, perhaps you could explain what particular theory you subscribe to?

Di0genes wrote: »
    Source?

Google "Barry Jennings family interview". Find me one interview, just one.
    No I just didn't waste my time watching the same old videos again. But seeing as the Secret Service headquarters was in the WTC complex I don't see it as strange there was a secret service agent there on the day.

Well maybe that's your problem, you don't even review evidence. That's not a great position to take when trying to debunk conspiracies. At least try to educate yourself on a subject before trying to convince others they are wrong.
    Okay, perhaps you could explain what particular theory you subscribe to?

What would be the point of that? I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm just sharing information. It's obvious that you know so little about this subject that I would be wasting my time telling you what I believe happened.

Google "Barry Jennings family interview". Find me one interview, just one.

No you made the claim the onus is on you to support your claim. Announcing his family have disappeared and then demanding I scurry around google trying to prove you wrong.
    Well maybe that's your problem, you don't even review evidence.

I do. I just don't watch endless youtube nonsense. What on earth was your point re the presence of the Secret Service agent anyway?
    That's not a great position to take when trying to debunk conspiracies. At least try to educate yourself on a subject before trying to convince others they are wrong.

Most posting history will show you I'm more the familiar with ins and outs of 911 conspiraloonery.
    What would be the point of that? I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm just sharing information. It's obvious that you know so little about this subject that I would be wasting my time telling you what I believe happened.

Thank you for proving my point. No conspiracy theorist can put together a coherent and plausible alternative theory as to what they think happened.

• Advertisement

You know what DioGenes, I really don't like your posting style. You're overly hostile and argumentative with no real argument to make. As such, I'm going to choose to ignore your posts.

Edit: Seems when you put someone on your ignore list their posts are hidden! Brilliant!

demonspawn wrote:
    You know what DioGenes, I really don't like your posting style. You're overly hostile and argumentative with no real argument to make. As such, I'm going to choose to ignore your posts.

Ahem
    you're not very observant
    t's obvious that you know so little about this subject that I would be wasting my time telling you what I believe happened.
    At least try to educate yourself on a subject before trying to convince others they are wrong.

Glass houses there demonspawn, glass houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

My family must've disappeared because typing my name followed by "family interview" brings back no matches. Oh it's going to be lonely here when I wake up tomorrow.

amacachi wrote: »
    My family must've disappeared because typing my name followed by "family interview" brings back no matches. Oh it's going to be lonely here when I wake up tomorrow.

Ah right, I wasn't aware you were a key witness to the 9/11 attacks that died 2 days before the official report was released. :rolleyes:

Debunkers, do me a favor and Google "Barry Jennings", "Barry Jennings obituary", "Barry Jennings autopsy report", anything to do with Barry Jennings and link me a mainstream news article or police report about this man. Anything whatsoever that is not on a CT forum or blog.

Hell, find me a wiki article on this guy. He was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority, so where's this info? He certainly wasn't some random nobody.

I won't hold my breath.

• Advertisement

Debunkers, do me a favor and Google "Barry Jennings", "Barry Jennings obituary", "Barry Jennings autopsy report", anything to do with Barry Jennings and link me a mainstream news article or police report about this man. Anything whatsoever that is not on a CT forum or blog.

Hell, find me a wiki article on this guy. He was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority, so where's this info? He certainly wasn't some random nobody.

I won't hold my breath.
    Dude, seriously, you think that position means anything more than a bump in pay scale?

Dude, seriously, you think that position means anything more than a bump in pay scale?

Oh, I guess you weren't able to find a single thing. I wonder why that is?

Oh, I guess you weren't able to find a single thing. I wonder why that is?

What exactly is it you're claiming, that he isn't dead and his family and he have run off? Or that he was executed? Why the need for an obituary, to prove he died? If so will that be evidence that he was murdered? Or is it just being put around that he's dead and he actually isn't and the lack of an obituary is proof of that? If so, that's some sloppy work by the secret service guys.
    Just so I know what to post next.

What exactly is it you're claiming, that he isn't dead and his family and he have run off? Or that he was executed? Why the need for an obituary, to prove he died? If so will that be evidence that he was murdered? Or is it just being put around that he's dead and he actually isn't and the lack of an obituary is proof of that? If so, that's some sloppy work by the secret service guys.
    Just so I know what to post next.

Figure it out for yourself. I posted this for other CTers, not for debunkers.

Figure it out for yourself. I posted this for other CTers, not for debunkers.
    I'm genuinely interested as to what the CT is here, is it his death or lack thereof or is it the stuff to do with his interviews?

http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p=4046309&postcount=40

Well there's one guy who says he phoned the housing authority who confirmed he was dead, alas it's a little be late to be trying that number.

Here's a column from the NYCHA employee's bulletin; http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycha/downloads/pdf/emp_bulletin_oct_2008.pdf first inside page, ironically linked from a CT page.

I'm genuinely interested as to what the CT is here, is it his death or lack thereof or is it the stuff to do with his interviews?

http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p=4046309&postcount=40

Well there's one guy who says he phoned the housing authority who confirmed he was dead, alas it's a little be late to be trying that number.

Here's a column from the NYCHA employee's bulletin; http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycha/downloads/pdf/emp_bulletin_oct_2008.pdf first inside page, ironically linked from a CT page.

Well all I can say to you is keep asking these questions, go and try to find the answers, and you'll know what this CT is all about. I'm sure you have a pretty good idea already though.

Don't ask me questions, I'm just some stupid CTer. I could just tell you complete lies for all you know. Go find out the answers for yourself. The truth is out there. :p

Edit: Oh, just one thing. You don't find it odd that the newspaper thing from the place Barry Jennings worked took two months to report his death? Barry Jennings died in August, the only existing public record of his death was printed in October. That's pretty poor for a man who was considered a national hero.

Jennings will describe that, when he arrives at the emergency command center, “To my amazement, nobody’s there.” He says: “I saw coffee that was still hot, that was still smoldering. They had screens all over the place, but the screens were blank. So I didn’t know what was going on.” He then phones several individuals, including one of his superiors. When Jennings says where he is, the superior responds: “Get out of there. Get out of there now.” Hess then runs back into the center, after having found the stairwell, and says: “We’re the only ones up here. We gotta get out of here.”
    Yet, according to the 9/11 Commission, “After the South Tower was hit [at 9:03], OEM senior leadership decided to remain in its ‘bunker’ and continue conducting operations, even though all civilians had been evacuated from 7 WTC.” The Commission will claim the emergency command center is not evacuated until 9:30 a.m. (see (9:30 a.m.) September 11, 2001).But according to the London Independent, Hess and Jennings arrive there by the time the South Tower is hit, which suggests the center is evacuated earlier than officially claimed. [Independent, 9/13/2001]

Click on the Independent link on the following site, the article has been removed.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=michael_hess_1

Is it just me or are 12 "guests" following me around the forum? Every time I change from politics to CT, 12 "guests" suddenly appear. :p Meh, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

*looks behind him and finds a wall*

Phew!!

You guys crack me up, it's only a matter of time now.

It's an employee bulletin, not a newspaper, and guessing from the dates and numbers on the cover it's out every two months, so it would've been the first issue after his death.
    I just did a quick google for the last 4 or 5 of my relatives who died and can't find any obituraries published for them even though I know they were in newspapers. Funeral notifications don't seem to appear either for him, which I can understand after his being harassed at work by "truthers".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

No Plane hit the Building that Jennings was in:rolleyes:

and at the point in time he Describes ALL Towers still Stood;)

So what instigated these Extraordinary Explosions???????

• Advertisement

No Plane hit the Building that Jennings was in:rolleyes:

NO!!!!!! WOW!!!!! LIKE I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

Lets look at what he said
    he saw and heard explosions BEFORE the Twin Towers

He doesn't say he heard or saw explosions in the WTC 7 before the towers collapsed.
    So what instigated these Extraordinary Explosions???????

The planes hitting the towers obviously.

That's pretty poor for a man who was considered a national hero.

Who considered Jennings a national hero? Where was this noted?
    Is it just me or are 12 "guests" following me around the forum? Every time I change from politics to CT, 12 "guests" suddenly appear. tongue.gif Meh, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Paranoid and egotistical. The NWO needs 12 agents to track your internet posting?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Possibly because they were inundated with interviews from CTers wanting to know how their loved one died when it was none of their business.
    The reason these theories lack credibility is because they are theories, plural. There are plenty of people who swear by each one yet no common research into one plausible alternative. Perhaps if these groups joined forced and came up with one well researched idea it would help the cause?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Edit: Seems when you put someone on your ignore list their posts are hidden! Brilliant!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Diogenes just called you on false facts.

fontanalis wrote: »
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Diogenes just called you on false facts.

This is not an extraordinary claim. Barry Jennings was a well known man. He is attributed to saving the life of Michael Hess, a long-time friend of Rudy Giuliani. So where are his tributes? Where is his story printed in a national newspaper? Why is there a complete media blackout? Why was his autopsy report kept secret? For all intents and purposes, this man could very well have never existed.

He was a key witness to the 9/11 attacks. He was never asked to give evidence by the investigative body responsible for the bogus official reports. Where is his story? Why are CTers the only ones interested in it?

Debunkers can debunk all you like, you just can't explain what happened to Barry Jennings. Nobody can.

This is not an extraordinary claim. Barry Jennings was a well known man. He is attributed to saving the life of Michael Hess, a long-time friend of Rudy Giuliani. So where are his tributes?
    Not to be little this, but basically you're saying that he saved the life of someone who was friends with also ran in the 2008 presidential elections. And you think his death from natural causes, would be a national news story?

Why was his autopsy report kept secret?

Sigh. Autopsy reports aren't usually put out in the public domain.
    For all intents and purposes, this man could very well have never existed.

You mean aside from the fact he was known to hundreds of co workers, had a family raised children, gave several press interviews about what happened to him on 911.

And you think "for all intents an purposes" he didn't exist?
    He was a key witness to the 9/11 attacks.

How was he key?
    He was never asked to give evidence by the investigative body responsible for the bogus official reports. Where is his story? Why are CTers the only ones interested in it?

Because you're clutching at straws, Jennings never said anything that disputed the 911 commission or the NIST report. He reported hearing explosions after the planes hit, and before the towers collapsed. Nothing new or surprising there.
    Debunkers can debunk all you like, you just can't explain what happened to Barry Jennings. Nobody can.

Exactly which part can't we explain?

King Mob wrote: »
    People asked you to provide either reasoning or evidence that Barry Jennings' family disappeared.

Please explain something to me then. Barry Jennings family has not been seen or heard from since his death. What more evidence is required of their disappearance?

Now the cause or reason of that disappearance is obviously up for debate. Some have argued that it's because they were hounded by CTers, when the truth is the last interview Mr. Jennings gave before his death was to a BBC debunkers show where he refuted his earlier comments regarding stepping over dead bodies in the lobby of WTC7.

I cannot provide evidence to show that the Jennings family is safe and well somewhere. Can you? I can provide evidence that they have completely disappeared as the complete lack of evidence to the contrary is evidence enough. Does that make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Please explain something to me then. Barry Jennings family has not been seen or heard from since his death. What more evidence is required of their disappearance?

Now the cause or reason of that disappearance is obviously up for debate. Some have argued that it's because they were hounded by CTers, when the truth is the last interview Mr. Jennings gave before his death was to a BBC debunkers show where he refuted his earlier comments regarding stepping over dead bodies in the lobby of WTC7.

I cannot provide evidence to show that the Jennings family is safe and well somewhere. Can you? I can provide evidence that they have completely disappeared ad the complete lack of evidence to the contrary is evidence enough. Does that make sense?
    Then can you please provide this evidence?

King Mob wrote: »
    Then can you please provide this evidence?
    I can provide evidence that they have completely disappeared as the complete lack of evidence to the contrary is evidence enough. Does that make sense?

See? I can play that game too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

See? I can play that game too.

Is that the only evidence you can provide?
    Is that the evidence you're claiming to have?

It's not very convincing at all.

Advertisement