Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who the hell is Barry Jennings?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

King Mob wrote: »
    Is that the only evidence you can provide?
    Is that the evidence you're claiming to have?

It's not very convincing at all.

Well then it's a good thing I have no intention of convincing anyone of anything. It is you who are trying to convince me I'm wrong. So where's your evidence?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

By Demonspawns logic, you can prove almost anyone has been dissapeared.

I haven't heard President McAleese's daughter give an interview in a while. No trace of her on google either.

Therefore, she has been captured and killed by the NWO because she knew the truth about 9/11.

Try it yourselves, you can do it with almost anyone, even yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

demonspawn wrote: »
    Well then it's a good thing I have no intention of convincing anyone of anything. It is you who are trying to convince me I'm wrong. So where's your evidence?
    You see that was my original point.

You're the one who said you had the evidence.
    I asked for you to show this evidence, and either you failed or your "evidence" is frankly laughable, it's not clear which.

Now I never claimed positively that his family had disappeared, so I don't have any evidence to that effect, however the your lack of evidence to the contrary, ie. that they did disappear is evidence enough. Does that make sense?

So pointing out the fact that you've nothing to show that his family have disappeared anywhere is ridiculous?
    Showing the huge logical flaw in your argument is not constructive criticism?

Maybe if you'd like "intelligent debate" you should take a crack at actually addressing point instead of moaning and ignoring people.

but then that would require you to have a defensible and logical position backed up by evidence....

I've answered your question several times already. The Jennings family are nowhere to be found. Nobody is able to get in contact with them. A PI hired by Dylan Avery to investigate this case came back, refunded Avery's money, and told Avery not to contact him ever again.

Explain to me how that family has not disappeared so we can move on to another point.

I've answered your question several times already. The Jennings family are nowhere to be found. Nobody is able to get in contact with them.
    Assuming this is true, which you've failed to actually show, it doesn't mean they have disappeared.
    As per Yehaks' example.
    Can you show where our presidents daughter is?
    A PI hired by Dylan Avery to investigate this case came back, refunded Avery's money, and told Avery not to contact him ever again.
    And where exactly are you getting this and how do you know it's true?
    Explain to me how that family has not disappeared so we can move on to another point.
    Well for one I'm not actually making that claim at all. Just showing there's nothing supporting yours.

But lets say for arguments sake I do make that claim.
    There was an interview with them two weeks ago. They spent most of it laughing at conspiracy theories.
    And since you've no evidence to show they have disappeared, I win.

Now can you show me the flaw in this example argument?
    Can the same flaw be found in yours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

I've answered your question several times already. The Jennings family are nowhere to be found. Nobody is able to get in contact with them. A PI hired by Dylan Avery to investigate this case came back, refunded Avery's money, and told Avery not to contact him ever again.

As I said back on the first page, perhaps the family do not want to be found for obvious reasons - being inundated with interview requests from CTers and having a PI snooping around their lives. At the end of the day a member of their family died and as private citizens they are entitled to their privacy.

gizmo wrote: »
    As I said back on the first page, perhaps the family do not want to be found for obvious reasons - being inundated with interview requests from CTers and having a PI snooping around their lives. At the end of the day a member of their family died and as private citizens they are entitled to their privacy.

Ok, I'll accept that possibility although I think it's absolute BS.

Let's move on to the next point. Why the complete media blackout of Barry's death? He was a national hero, he is attributed to saving the life of Michael Hess. So where are his tributes in the national papers?

So you're just arguing for argument's sake. Welcome to the ignore list, have fun in there!!

Well that's clearly not what I said or was my point.

But I suppose you needed something to throw a hissy fit over....
    Oh well, so much for intelligent debate and stuff.

Luckily other people will see the fact you've been unable to address any points made against you at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Hang on a Minute here lads, I see both sides calling for 'intelligent debate' Yet neither side seems capable of doing that.

Lets get this thing back on track.

Barry Jennings made Some Statements in his Avery interview that raised some MAJOR Questions about what Actually happened in the WTC Prior to the Towers Falling.

I do not doubt the accuracy with which he Recounted His Experiences of what happened that day, Later he recants everything and refuses further interviews, then He dies somewhat suspiciously 2 days before the NIST report.

Now It seems that despite their best efforts the CT Community cannot find ANY Trace of Jennings Family.

Now would any of the Skeptics/Debunkers like to tell me what they see as Wrong in the above Statements???

Barry Jennings made Some Statements in his Avery interview that raised some MAJOR Questions about what Actually happened in the WTC Prior to the Towers Falling.
    You mean like every other out of context witness that gets trotted out?
    Why weren't they killed?
    I do not doubt the accuracy with which he Recounted His Experiences of what happened that day, Later he recants everything and refuses further interviews,
    And it's not possible that he was wrong or misquoted and then refused to do more interviews for fear of being misquoted or hounded by toofers?
    then He dies somewhat suspiciously 2 days before the NIST report.
    So they why couldn't the lizard people just have made him quietly disappear like people think they did with his family?
    And why then would they kill him at a suspicious time?
    And why him at all when there are thousands of other witnesses toofers think blow the lid on the whole thing?

And considering CTs find clouds suspicious, I suppose any death can be the work of the Lizards.
    Now It seems that despite their best efforts the CT Community cannot find ANY Trace of Jennings Family.
    Well considering the "best efforts" seem to be one site makes the claim, others parrot it without a scrap of critical thought, it's not very surprising.

And as has been pointed out even if there was no trace of them, it doesn't imply anything at all.

Can you find our presidents daughter?
    If not she must have been killed by the NWO for some nonsensical reason.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

No it doesn't Jennings statement is that he heard explosions prior to the towers collapse. No one is disputing that. Other witnesses confirm.
    I do not doubt the accuracy with which he Recounted His Experiences of what happened that day, Later he recants everything

Mahatma you don't know the first thing about what you are talking about. Jennings was unhappy with Avery's editing and juxtaposition of his comments. (manipulating and distorting witness statement happens over and over again in Avery's work) And declined to co-operate with Dylan again. Jennings was happy to explain himself to the BBC conspiracy files.
    and refuses further interviews,

No he refused to co-operate with the liar Dylan Avery. He was happy to explain himself to the conspiracy files team.
    then He dies somewhat suspiciously 2 days before the NIST report.

No he died from his ilness that he had been battling for quite a while.

HA! All I've found is a claim on the 9/11 Blogger site that Avery hired a PI, to find Jenning's family. Avery has consistently been exposed as liar over the past few years, and seems to have drifted away from the CT scene.

I don't believe Avery contacted a PI, and if he did could he provide the name of this PI?
    Now would any of the Skeptics/Debunkers like to tell me what they see as Wrong in the above Statements???

Um pretty much everything you said actually.

OK Lets try this for a novel concept

If you Make a claim, no matter what side yer on

BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE.

Now, everything I said in my statements is backed up by evidence presented on this thread.

could Mob and Dio please extend the same courtesy when presenting their 'debunking' evidence.

Now, everything I said in my statements is backed up by evidence presented on this thread.
    Except for the main important bit, that his family has disappeared.
    This hasn't been substantiated in anyway shape or form.

But then we're not disputing the facts just your silly interpretations.
    could Mob and Dio please extend the same courtesy when presenting their 'debunking' evidence.
    Could you point out any positive claims we made that haven't been supported?

Seriously do you still not understand how this evidence thing works?

OK Lets try this for a novel concept

If you Make a claim, no matter what side yer on

BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE.

Mahatma, don't bother mate. They'll just run around in circles until you go mental from pure frustration. I equate it to trying to explain algebra to a two year old, it's just not gonna happen no matter how hard you try.

I posted this thread for other CTers to discuss as I don't believe many here knew about Mr. Jennings. If you guys find any more info regarding Mr. Jennings feel free to add to what's already been said, although this has been investigated like no other CT and nothing whatsoever has surfaced. Complete media blackout.

Mahatma, don't bother mate. They'll just run around in circles until you go mental from pure frustration. I equate it to trying to explain algebra to a two year old, it's just not gonna happen no matter how hard you try.
    I would imagine it's very frustrating trying to provide evidence for something that is the figment of someone's imagination.

Must be so much easier to just buy everything the internet tells you and not listen to opposing views.

which parts are imaginary? Please expand on this.

If you can show that Demonspawn has made any of this up then please Show it.

Can you show any of the claims to be False????

Can you back your own assertions with anything more than incredulity?

which parts are imaginary? Please expand on this.

If you can show that Demonspawn has made any of this up then please Show it.
    The part where he claimed a PI was hired.
    There's simply nothing there to support that.

But as I said, I don't think you or he made that particular chestnut up. Just that you are parroting it.
    Can you show any of the claims to be False????
    You mean besides the one where he claimed to have evidence that the family had disappeared they failed utterly to provide that?
    Can you back your own assertions with anything more than incredulity?
    Again which assertions do we need to back up?

I note that you can't point out a single claim we've made that isn't supported either.

Are you gonna address any other points at all?

Yesterday, April 15th 2009 I was contacted by “Loose Change” director, and narrator Dylan Avery who said that he had recently begun investigating the death of Barry Jennings, and had found some new information relating to his death.

It seems that there is a very good possibility that Jennings’ death could have been due to foul play. Though the investigations are on going, initial findings are somewhat alarming. The conclusion is still forthcoming, but I was shocked by what I heard.

It seems that Dylan had hired a private investigator to look into Jennings death which remains shrouded in mystery. His motive was simply to bring some closure to the life of Barry Jennings, and in doing so to honor the memory of this brave American. The Investigator ended up referring the case to Law enforcement before refunding his pay, and told Dylan never to contact him again. Very unusual to say the least. Dylan also paid a visit to the Jennings home. He found it vacant and for sale.

Personally, something is really beginning to stink here. Why would a highly paid PI refuse to continue his investigation? Why did he refer the matter to police? He is not talking. What is he afraid of. Was he warned to cease and desist? If so by whom?

These are some of the new questions revolving around the Jennings case.

Clip from Dylan Avery on DEADLINE LIVE today where he tells the story (4/16/2009)

Live audio at the bottom of the following link:

http://edwardrynearson.wordpress.com/2009/04/17/new-information-on-the-death-of-911-eyewitness-barry-jennings/

Clip from Dylan Avery on DEADLINE LIVE today where he tells the story (4/16/2009)

http://edwardrynearson.wordpress.com/2009/04/17/new-information-on-the-death-of-911-eyewitness-barry-jennings/

Well if a random guy on the internet said he hired a PI there's no reason he would lie....

Well I hired one the other day and he found the family alive and well...
    Therefore I win.

Well if a random guy on the internet said he hired a PI there's no reason he would lie....

Well I hired one the other day and he found the family alive and well...
    Therefore I win.

Ok genius, you obviously missed the half hour of audio at the bottom of the page where Dylan Avery says everything in the text. How's about you listen to that before you make another comment. I already have you on ignore, I'm just reading your posts out of boredom.

• Advertisement

Ok genius, you obviously missed the half hour of audio at the bottom of the page where Dylan Avery says everything in the text. How's about you listen to that before you make another comment.
    Again that's just a guy making a claim he's not supporting.
    What evidence does he provide?
    Or do you just believe everything you're told?
    I already have you on ignore, I'm just reading your posts out of boredom.
    Yup, that's going to address my points alright.
    Wouldn't want you to start asking these questions yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Ok genius, you obviously missed the half hour of audio at the bottom of the page where Dylan Avery says everything in the text. How's about you listen to that before you make another comment. I already have you on ignore, I'm just reading your posts out of boredom.

Why don't you and/or other similar minded theorists get together and hire a private detective, get somebody to organize it, and document it fully. Then you can find out if they're alive or dead, or if they refused to do it and gave the money back then you'd have something suspicious to show

Why don't you and/or other similar minded theorists get together and hire a private detective, get somebody to organize it, and document it fully. Then you can find out if they're alive or dead, or if they refused to do it and gave the money back then you'd have something suspicious to show

Why? That's already been done. It's not like you're gonna believe what I say over Dylan Avery.

Dude, what are you smoking? It's Dylan Avery himself explaining everything that happened. What part of that confuses you so much?
    Again that's just his word. Unlike you I don't believe everything I'm told.
    Oh, I guess Dylan Avery is lying about hiring a PI because..........?
    He's crazy?
    He makes a profit from his movie, spreading the rumour that one of interviewees was murdered increases it's spread.
    He's misrepresenting what happened.
    He misremembers what happened.
    And innumerable reasons more.
    Then various combinations of some or all of these reasons.

Fact remains there's nothing to support his claims.
    And now I will no longer respond to your posts. You've proven yourself to be completely incapable of debunking even the most ludicrous of CTs so I won't waste any more of my time entertaining you. Enjoy the gas chambers.
    That's like the third time you've said this, so forgive me if I don't take it seriously.
    But I would suggest actually opening your mind and asking some questions.

OK Mob, what are your Questions, I'm willin to respond things that aint adhomeninms or non sequitors OK

Lets try it.

OK Mob, what are your Questions, I'm willin to respond things that aint adhomeninms or non sequitors OK

Lets try it.

Well I've posted them before in a post responding to you, so you've already ignored them.
    But for convenience I'll post them again:

Is there anything other than his word to believe that Avery hired a PI let alone that said PI never found them?

How is his story different from my clearly made up one?

Is there anything else at all to indicate that the family disappeared?

Why couldn't they make Jennings just "mysteriously vanish" like his family? Why was he killed, thus drawing suspicion?

Why was he killed at a suspicious time and not at any other time before?

Why was he killed at all when there wasn't anything that special about his testimony, considering there are many others trotted out and taken out of context to "prove" the exact same thing by CTers?

And can you please locate the daughter of Mary McAleese?

Now none of these questions are new.
    They all point out serious flaws in the CT.
    And so far they've all been ignored in lieu of adhomeninms or non sequitors.

Also just pointing out these are just my questions, other posters have asked others that where likewise ignored.
    And I'm excluding the questions where I am asking you to back up unfounded accusations you made about my posts.

So gonna take a crack?

Well I've posted them before in a post responding to you, so you've already ignored them.
    But for convenience I'll post them again:
    OK Lets try this.
    Is there anything other than his word to believe that Avery hired a PI let alone that said PI never found them?
    Well, He said he did, did you notice the bit about me not responding to Adhomenim?
    How is his story different from my clearly made up one?
    because your story is clearly Made up, in so far as you STATED THAT YOU MADE IT UP, See the difference, no one is wondering whether or not your strory is True, YOU TOLD US IT ISNT, see the inherrent difference?
    Is there anything else at all to indicate that the family disappeared?
    if they havent disappeared then they should be rather easy to find dont ya think.
    Why couldn't they make Jennings just "mysteriously vanish" like his family? Why was he killed, thus drawing suspicion?
    Because Jennings was documented on film telling the Truth, He had to be seen to die.
    a convenient distraction inthe days before the NIST report.
    Why was he killed at all when there wasn't anything that special about his testimony, considering there are many others trotted out and taken out of context to "prove" the exact same thing by CTers?
    So you think that there was nothing at all a bit odd about Barrys Original Testimony to Avery?? the timelines, the bodies in the lobby of building 7, the Fires and explosions Prior to the collapse of the other towers??

Try this number in the Morning, they Should know where she is ;)

Tel +353 1 6 1 7 1ooo
    Now none of these questions are new.
    Well your Emma Macalese question is :D
    well then it should be easy for you to Actually highlight these flaws rather than dance around in circles:rolleyes:
    And so far they've all been ignored in lieu of adhomeninms or non sequitors.
    Yep I'm glad you acknowledge what you are doing here.
    Also just pointing out these are just my questions, other posters have asked others that where likewise ignored.

And I'm excluding the questions where I am asking you to back up unfounded accusations you made about my posts.

So gonna take a crack?

what part of my 'accusations' were unfounded????????

Well, He said he did, did you notice the bit about me not responding to Adhomenim?
    It's not an adhomenim. Also that doesn't answer the question at all.
    Why is is word so unquestionable to you?
    because your story is clearly Made up, in so far as you STATED THAT YOU MADE IT UP, See the difference, no one is wondering whether or not your strory is True, YOU TOLD US IT ISNT, see the inherrent difference?
    That's the only difference then?
    So how do you know that he isn't just making it up?
    if they havent disappeared then they should be rather easy to find dont ya think.
    No not particularly, since as demostrated in this very thread most Cters seem to have no problem swallowing what Avery tells them without any questioning or verification.
    We've see nothing to suggest anyone's made any such a search.
    Also even if this was true it still doesn't prove anything at all, see the question about the daughter.
    Because Jennings was documented on film telling the Truth, He had to be seen to die.
    And there's plenty of others who are on film and other records claiming pretty much the same stuff.
    Wouldn't him just vanishing like you think his family did just seem a lot less suspicious?
    You probably wouldn't have even heard of him then.
    a convenient distraction inthe days before the NIST report.
    Distract who exactly?
    It's been pointed out that this wasn't reported much (or at all) in the media.
    The only people who would have given a crap (besides his friends and family) would be the Cters would would instantly think he was murdered and "read" NIST report anyway.
    So you think that there was nothing at all a bit odd about Barrys Original Testimony to Avery?? the timelines, the bodies in the lobby of building 7, the Fires and explosions Prior to the collapse of the other towers??
    Well considering that he's said clearly his testimony was twisted to sound like that, not really.
    And all of these things and more are claimed by many other people (for the most part likewise having their words twisted.) So why target him specifically? Why draw attention to him and his case?
    Try this number in the Morning, they Should know where she is ;)

Tel +353 1 6 1 7 1ooo
    So no then.
    Then using your "logic" she must have been murdered by lizard people right?
    Well your Emma Macalese question is :D
    It's not it's been asked twice by me after Yekahs originally asked it.
    Yep I'm glad you acknowledge what you are doing here.
    That's not quite true. Can you explain why these question weren't answered before?
    Can you show a single post after these questions where they were even acknowledged?
    what part of my 'accusations' were unfounded????????
    Well considering that I asked you specifically to back them up and you ignored the questions and continue to do so....

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

What makes you so much better than everyone else on this thread?
    I've an open mind and am willing to ask questions?
    Just not any questions about the official story. How is that open minded?

To me, all you seem to do is disrespect the efforts that certain other users put into their posts. The very fact that you actually answered my question seriously, confirms for me that most of your posts are based on, and geared towards your own ego. Even your own sig will back me up.. (Of course it's impossible, that's why we do it.) But that's just my opinion, right?
    Really I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "truth" movement.
    What exactly is your argument here? What makes the "truth" movement hypocritical?
    Gonna address my post?
    Can you explain how my totally made up and unsupported claim is any different to Avery's claim?
    Have you personally interviewed eyewitnesses to 911 on camera?

Unless the answer is "yes" then don't even bother trying to compare yourself to Dylan Avery or his work, let alone think you can debunk all of his work with a stroke of your ego.. anyone who does is kidding themselves.
    Would a declaration signed in blood make any difference to you?
    If you ask a stranger "what time is it?", do you then demand they prove it?

Why don't you ask the Bush dynasty?
    That's not a question, it's a comment. One with a not-so-subtle dismissive tone I might add.
    Which one? These are the last known reports of them (indo, herald), and as far as I gather, they are both still alive, Mary herself doesn't look particularly distraught.

So short of jumping out of her knicker-drawer with a camera, that's as far as I'm going to go with the Mary McAleese thing.
    How about you do yourself and the thread some honour, and see if you can find any information about Jennings or his family's current whereabouts? You say that you have an open mind and are willing to ask questions, or does that count only when you get the answers you want?

Serious flaws like what?

Oh, and by the way.. If you don't believe someone, or don't like what they have said, that's not a serious flaw.

• Advertisement

So no then.
    Then using your "logic" she must have been murdered by lizard people right?
    Just to put this one to bed before yhe skeppies think they have some kind of victory or somesuch

I have provided you with a contact number for Emma MacaLese, it should be possible to call that number in the morning and confirm her existence, I would recomend not calling at the moment as its nearly 4AM in Dublin and I'm sure the Gardai wouldnt like that sort of thing.

Now can you provide me with a contact number for any of the Jennings Family, or someone who knows the Jennings Family, Or someone that has seen them in the last 6 months??????

see the difference?????

Advertisement