Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Harrington.....2015 Honda Classic Champion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

He said this was his last event in 2015 so he could have the knee op and time to recuperate.

19 birdies and an eagle and only finish -5 was another poor week unfortunately.

You're right - I think we'd forgotten about the knee! Hope it goes well for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

It could only be Padraig who would be doing "prehab" workouts :D Anyone know how long he is due to be out for?

https://twitter.com/padraig_h/status/669207023167406081

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

HighLine wrote: »
    It could only be Padraig who would be doing "prehab" workouts :D

No, it's a proper thing. I'm having a knee op shortly and will be doing prehab as well. It speeds up the recovery time after the op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

Zaph wrote: »
    No, it's a proper thing. I'm having a knee op shortly and will be doing prehab as well. It speeds up the recovery time after the op.

Yeah, but what is he actually doing? The safety bars are seriously high

Good to hear the op went well.... looks like he installed a time machine in his garage.

https://twitter.com/padraig_h/status/671329817439113216

• Advertisement

Good to hear the op went well.... looks like he installed a time machine in his garage.

https://twitter.com/padraig_h/status/671329817439113216

Never heard of such a gadget, but great to hear that recovery is going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,806 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Can I go back to the summer of 2007 please

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQex4wj7sxNKNn04Nj7AOy5V51LhrcEpsyjBLmSEuJOdNThfys5KQ

Can I go back to the summer of 2007 please

Or maybe the end of 2008 just so you can tell him "For the love of jasus, don't change the swing." :D

Or maybe the end of 2008 just so you can tell him "For the love of jasus, don't change the swing." :D

Was thinking that too - but that is sort of the unspoken on the golf forum with real golfers here - but ok for talk in a Pub Golf Society :D

He could also go back in time - and knock on Tiger's bedroom door to ask him to come down for dinner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Hyundai Tournament of Champions in early January is a nice event for him to kick off the new year. Usually only a field of 30 or so players.

• Advertisement

Padraig tees off at 8:40 PM Irish time tomorrow night. Only a 32 man field so nice way to start the new year. Plenty ranking pts on offer with 6 of the top 10 in the OWGR playing. Strength of Field 360 with 52 pts to the winner.

Padraig tees off at 8:40 PM Irish time tomorrow night. Only a 32 man field so nice way to start the new year. Plenty ranking pts on offer with 6 of the top 10 in the OWGR playing. Strength of Field 360 with 52 pts to the winner.

Ah great! Golf back on TV tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

vienne86 wrote: »
    Ah great! Golf back on TV tomorrow!

Yep, got the old Sky Sports back in especially, for a few months anyway..... well can't much play right now so will have to do with be watching the lads playing in sunny Hawaii..... imagine you're there.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭abff

Nice to start off the season in a tournament with no cut and guaranteed world ranking points. Hopefully, he can put in a decent performance and kick start his season.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭markthespark77

back to looking at shot tracker.. he even threw 3 holes..

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

back to looking at shot tracker.. he even threw 3 holes..

Yes 3 pars

Yes 3 pars

This on tv ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

This on tv ?

From 11 pm on SS4

rocky911 wrote: »
    From 11 pm on SS4

Jaysus - late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Dayor Knight

On -2 just one shot back. Nice start! Cone on Padraig. I can feel a good year coming on!

The paddy ride back on for 2016.

Leading.

The paddy ride back on for 2016.

Leading.

** Share of the lead...lol :P

What is Rickie Fowler wearing * face palm*

rocky911 wrote: »
    ** Share of the lead...lol :P

What is Rickie Fowler wearing * face palm*

Wanted to ignore it, but worst outfit ever, - I know this is Pady forum, but we are only ones up watching it,

Genuinely - lads who shoplifted when I was younger, looked exactly like that.

He wouldn't be out of place as a dealer on The Wire.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/may/22/hay-festival-the-wire

Wanted to ignore it, but worst outfit ever, - I know this is Pady forum, but we are only ones up watching it,

Genuinely - lads who shoplifted when I was younger, looked exactly like that.

He wouldn't be out of place as a dealer on The Wire.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/may/22/hay-festival-the-wire

Straight out of the projects..McNulty will be waiting for him on the 18th..Harrington going well to be fair.lot of guys going well. To be fair though the scenery there is surreal. If he get through the 72 holes steady it will be a good confidence boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Pity, missed shortish putt for a par on the par 5 18th so finished 3 under, 2 behind leader at this stage of the first round. Time for bed

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭REBELSAFC

I presume there are no world ranking points on offer this weekend?

REBELSAFC wrote: »
    I presume there are no world ranking points on offer this weekend?

Plenty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭REBELSAFC

Plenty :)

Good stuff. I thought with the restricted field there mightn't be. The race to Ryder and Rio starts today. He might catch Rory and Shane yet ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

BACK!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement