Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Quick Question boardies..

is it not possible to look at the theater mode if your playing online with your mate..

Was playing with my housemate on his account as number 2 and got a triple kill with a claymore!! Really wanted to see it!!

But when we tried we couldnt go into theater mode.. Really annoying.. Then again he was only level 9 so maybe it wasn't available??

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Sounds like ye are getting decent games going, i havent had a decent game of sabo yet, one bomb plant and its over, its breaking my heart. WHats with the 30 second timer, noone else seems to care, im retreating to MW2 soon if it carries on.

Gimme a shout if theres another good game going, taking ages to level up at this rate.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Kinda wish I was on last night reading the comments :( I'll be on on Friday ~3pm till Sunday ~ 9pm :D

Yay for Ade getting a proper mic, no more hhhhiiiisssssssssss

Is it that bad? It seems whenever I've used it on FIFA recently there have been no problems but on COD it's goes to crap. Like I said its a damn cheap one I picked up after my MGS4 one broke and at the time I wasn't working so I couldn't really fork out for beach eating turtles headset.

I might have to mess around with the settings again, that might improve things.

At the present time though as someone who developed asthma in my adult years :( and with a chest infection I might sound a bit weezy down the mic too which doesn't help also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's not bad when you're talking mate, but if nobody's talking you can hear a slight buzz. Nothing bad just that you'd notice it.

Get the TB headset and you'll be in the cool gang :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Headset.jpg

Doesn't get much cooler than that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone on tonight?

Hmmm so I'm hearing of this freezing malark being turned up a notch today re: BOPS.

So with that said, sometime tonight(could be well into the earlier hours but I'll be on) I'm going to hop onto MW2 and/or COD4 if anyone is up for it.

Arrrrgghhhh! I was beasting around a mathc of sticks and stones knifing everything that moves, then I got bankrupted, 19 kills and last in the game, fml

• Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

where did you hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

For some reason I didnt freeze once since last week

• Advertisement

English clan being very very sore losers is the highlight of the night :D

krudler wrote: »
    English clan being very very sore losers is the highlight of the night :D

that was epic

Im disappointed I didnt remember their names, love to inv them to another game

"****ing yanks" "hacked lobby" "that headpunk is a beast"

(yes i made up the last one) :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

FOOKING HACKING BASTIDS.

Loved pointing out to them that they could have gone and looked at any of our fileshares.

"****ING HACKS"
    "Nah mate, we're just good at the game."
    "THERE'S GOOD AND THE THERE'S THAT."

Let's take that as a compliment :D

Mods_Killaz_2

Me and him were having a pleasant conversation for those few games, he was somewhat agitated after the Havana game :pac:

Cranky man.

Put on Attack Dogs for the first time and got em first go. Happeh :3

Some people just cant take being beaten :pac: I dunno how they were assuming hacks though, supposed people just take any excuse for getting their ass kicked as opposed to being outplayed

Dammit!!! Missed the craic!! :):)
    Sounded like fun.!

apologies for drunkenness :3

Kersmash wrote: »
    apologies for drunkenness :3

so you didnt mean that you love me

:(

1234294985_futurama%20bender%20pimp%20walk.gif

• Advertisement

Your drinking to much piss tbh

what would you rather i drink?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Am I the purple robot?

I'm ashamed how much I felt two corona hit me last night. Hadn't drank in like 6 weeks.

"Don' you dare whistle at me boi, it's rude!" :D You got a chopper from it in the end ya jammy boy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Just got attack dogs there from a care package. Class. Went 33-3. And now I have prestiged, back to the Enfield.

I prestiged, why oh why did i prestige?! no famas, no G11, no hardline po, gahhhh, this will be the first and only time i do it i think, its not as much fun going through the ranks as MW2 was

Kersmash wrote: »
    what would you rather i drink?!

nothing alcoholic, your a bad drunk :P

krudler wrote: »
    I prestiged, why oh why did i prestige?! no famas, no G11, no hardline po, gahhhh, this will be the first and only time i do it i think, its not as much fun going through the ranks as MW2 was

I'm only going to do it once too. Don't have the time to be getting all the pro perks again. Gonna miss the g11 when I prestige .:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Yeah, I'm not going to do it again either. Warlord Pro, Hardline Pro, all sorely missed

Headshot wrote: »
    nothing alcoholic, your a bad drunk :P

I am a great drunk I'll have you know!

Apologies to all effected, I think I sent tallon a pm ><

@kruddypoos - its really easy to get Hardline pro again, I got it in about 4 games. You can complete 2 out of 3 of the challeneges in like 1 game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

This game is just too frustrating on the ps3 , frame rate wasnt too bad tonight .....damn freeze :mad:

Let me know when a patch comes out :)

Advertisement