Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

And me I had to change my sig

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I can only imagine :(

-off topic-
    You'd think by the time you're in college you're mature enough to not go knock-door-running, but alas no. Happening so much that its beyond annoying. I might do a 'Dennis The Menace' on it, and sellotape a thumbnail to it :pac:

-edit-
    Krudler, now your sig is too big. That's Lakes, Ade, you and I so far (if not others) AND KELLS :pac:. Tosspot whoever is falsely reporting them.

Thats what she said :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

krudler wrote: »
    Thats what she said :pac:

badum-tish.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Some female mod fancies the pants off you so, and by vitrue, me also ;)

Who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Who

what

Who
    Headshot wrote: »
    what

When

• Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Leeg17 wrote: »
    When

why?

Where?

Who, what, when, where, why ... The order in my head anyways :pac:

Nah, someone's been reporting the sigs around here. Krudler said that that's what she said about his sig being big. I was joking saying it was a mod trying to hit that she likes Krudler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

major friends list cull just took place, in an effort to cut down on lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

anybody on now?..add me

Sticks and stones is epically hilarious, me and headpunk had a little tomohawk vendetta with each other, so much craic :D

30 kills on sticks and stones, 3 knifing kills in the killcam, that was epic :D

gotta love Nuketown :D

theres some highlights of it on my fileshare if anyone wants to have a look, gonna split it in half forgot it could only be 30 sec clips on theatre mode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

First time playing wager matches, great craic altogether, sorry i had to bail lads, college in the morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Few good games tonight. Krudler runnin at me with my arrow stuck in his head,bankrupts me right at the very end when I was about to win.:(

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Few good games tonight. Krudler runnin at me with my arrow stuck in his head,bankrupts me right at the very end when I was about to win.:(

You bankrupted me about a dozen times throughout the night, now how does it feel :pac:

fun games tonight lads, wager matches are a great way to have a laugh on it, its a pity MW2 didnt have something like it, would have cut out a lot of the bullsh1t with FFA games, people having a laugh instead of screaming abuse at each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

You bankrupted me about a dozen times throughout the night, now how does it feel :pac:

fun games tonight lads, wager matches are a great way to have a laugh on it, its a pity MW2 didnt have something like it, would have cut out a lot of the bullsh1t with FFA games, people having a laugh instead of screaming abuse at each other.

You got me a fair few too but that one was brutal. 1 second away from winning.

The one where I jumped over you when you were comin up the stairs was fun.:p

30 kills on sticks and stones, 3 knifing kills in the killcam, that was epic :D

gotta love Nuketown :D

theres some highlights of it on my fileshare if anyone wants to have a look, gonna split it in half forgot it could only be 30 sec clips on theatre mode

I'll watch them on Thurs if they're still up there

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Any one on tonight? Getting bored running round on my own :(

Psn is splinterific

• Advertisement

Honey, I'm home!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lads if I you ask for invite, don't take any offence if I don't reply afterall my profile is not available ;)

Had 4 people asking for an invite.

I'll be on at 10.

Lads if I you ask for invite, don't take any offence if I don't reply afterall my profile is not available ;)

Had 4 people asking for an invite.

I'll be on at 10.

Lag = Game -> Unplayable.

I only invited you when you were in a pre-game lobby :) point taken though.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You messaged me man

Had to lol at other folk :D;)

im on now. gonna have a bash at sniping :P

no scope final killcam :D

Will be on soon, have the munchies now.

lol that last match with me lee and ade was one of the dullest CoD games I've played, what was it like a minute into the game before first blood?

lol that last match with me lee and ade was one of the dullest CoD games I've played, what was it like a minute into the game before first blood?

Woulda been faster if we didn't all start with shottys and if it wasn't 3v2 :pac:
    1:15 iirc.

You coming back on?

Edit - some fun games tonight (those that were playable).
    Ade, ps froze so I called it a night. Xmas shopping in Galway tomorrow so I won't be on until like 7. Getting Ipod touch for xmas then :D

• Advertisement

Nah gonna call it a night, will be on over the weekend though even though I'm working, no going out so just having a quiet one, get a few beers, a pizza and play Blops for the night Saturday methinks

Advertisement