Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Be on in a little bi, just farting around on Theatre mode trying to get some cool kills from yesterday uploaded, anyone up for more S&S? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    Be on in a little bi, just farting around on Theatre mode trying to get some cool kills from yesterday uploaded, anyone up for more S&S? :D

Haha, wagers all the way. One in the chamber is really good, hate playing it with randomers. Played one pub S+S earlier one, everyone had ballistic and kept knifing :mad:

Be on around 4.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Got my first bank shot (Tomohawk ricocheting off something and killing?) and lost connection to host.

I'm seriously pissed off now :mad:.
    Was flashed and got the kill while flashed :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Comin on now for a bit

Krudler shooting a car beside my SAM turret and killing me (and I lost box)

That is all.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Krudler shooting a car beside my SAM turret and killing me (and I lost box)

That is all.

:o

Froze on the loading screen. Have to catch a bus. Good games :)

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Froze on the loading screen. Have to catch a bus. Good games :)

Epic fun this weekend, same again next weekend (will be on Thurs night not Friday :D).

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

In future me thinks if connection is playing up just going straight into wager match is the best solution.

That last game on Havana had me :mad:
    though they did play the way I would ie: 2 defenders, 2 midfielders and 2 strikers(captured the flag).

Oh and I can only hear one or two of you guys at a time, so incase I was ignoring you. Sorry :o

In future me thinks if connection is playing up just going straight into wager match is the best solution.

though they did play the way I would ie: 2 defenders, 2 midfielders and 2 strikers(captured the flag).

Oh and I can only hear one or two of you guys at a time, so incase I was ignoring you. Sorry :o

I could only hear you once at one stage.. "Ade, is anyone else talking or is it just you?"

What were you on about earlier when you mentioned red mist.. (as you won two games in a row 35- something with the Chopper)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Haha, wagers all the way. One in the chamber is really good, hate playing it with randomers. Played one pub S+S earlier one, everyone had ballistic and kept knifing :mad:

Be on around 4.

whats S+S ?:confused:

Scody94 wrote: »
    whats S+S ?:confused:

Sticks and Stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Sticks and Stones.

oooooohhhh *facepalm*

That wasn't the game we won easily on Havana so ? CTF is deadly craic imo . That team we played headquarters against on nuketown . BRUTAL .

That wasn't the game we won easily on Havana so ? CTF is deadly craic imo . That team we played headquarters against on nuketown . BRUTAL .

Oh my god they were terrible, guys like that should go back to MW2 then they can try all the 360 noscopes they want. camping, scrubby kids is all they were.

I could only hear you once at one stage.. "Ade, is anyone else talking or is it just you?"

What were you on about earlier when you mentioned red mist.. (as you won two games in a row 35- something with the Chopper)

That's the only thing I heard from. The people I can hear, well it sounds like they're on their speaker phone standing 50M away tbh. HS and Eamo were barely audible at times. But I could get the gist of it. Yourself, Krudler and saulgoode I couldn't hear anything whatsoever bar your one sentence.

Had a few ridiculous scores in those first few games of the day. Was joking about having red mist(rage). But was serious about the clarity comment. Just one of those moments when your playing and your not really trying as such and everything seems to go right. When I try hard things can go array, probably why I had such a problem getting nukes after my break from the game.

@ Cody, apolgises man. I should have replied earlier. I'll play zombies later possibly if your around. Remi I'm fairly sure will be up for it. I will also apolgise for being a complete scrub in zombies. Only played 5 games now and I'am such a headless chicken :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,927 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Oh my god they were terrible, guys like that should go back to MW2 then they can try all the 360 noscopes they want. camping, scrubby kids is all they were.

the bastards were camping on that double bed, right little *****

I was embarrassed for them. Did anyone see the 3603u84q9q degree spin your man tried at me? Plonker.

I think you may have been kicked from the match Ade but I got a 360 no scope in Grid. Threw a tomohawk for a ricochet game winning kill, missed and turned and hip fired the galil for the last kill lol..

Don't try so hard anymore, those two choppers earlier gave you some really nice scores.

• Advertisement

That's the only thing I heard from. The people I can hear, well it sounds like they're on their speaker phone standing 50M away tbh. HS and Eamo were barely audible at times. But I could get the gist of it. Yourself, Krudler and saulgoode I couldn't hear anything whatsoever bar your one sentence.

Had a few ridiculous scores in those first few games of the day. Was joking about having red mist(rage). But was serious about the clarity comment. Just one of those moments when your playing and your not really trying as such and everything seems to go right. When I try hard things can go array, probably why I had such a problem getting nukes after my break from the game.

@ Cody, apolgises man. I should have replied earlier. I'll play zombies later possibly if your around. Remi I'm fairly sure will be up for it. I will also apolgise for being a complete scrub in zombies. Only played 5 games now and I'am such a headless chicken :pac:

I could hear you fine Ade at the start . Near the end I found it difficult though . I could hear you say something about a club in Galway or something ?

Giood to finally hear ya talk too . Puts a voice to that FIFA 10 striker :) now to hear r.parlour :P

I think you may have been kicked from the match Ade but I got a 360 no scope in Grid. Threw a tomohawk for a ricochet game winning kill, missed and turned and hip fired the galil for the last kill lol..

Don't try so hard anymore, those two choppers earlier gave you some really nice scores.

Just venting out at those idiots because all they were looking for was clips to post into the various top 10's on Youtube. Constantly doing that is a head wrecker. They know full well they can't do this crap on TDM for example but in objective game types they play in the hope of folk like us will be playing the objective and thus somewhat distracted so they can get their precious
    IixXx_nO-SCOpEs_xXxxiI and the like.

I was an awful try hard in MW2 tbf, not so much in BO thankfully. If I were, Headshot would be outscoring me and I can't let that happen! :D

I could hear you fine Ade at the start . Near the end I found it difficult though . I could hear you say something about a club in Galway or something ?

Giood to finally hear ya talk too . Puts a voice to that FIFA 10 striker :) now to hear r.parlour :P

Do I actually sound like Sprratt btw, it was you and/or HS who said that? :pac:

Do I actually sound like Sprratt btw, it was you and/or HS who said that? :pac:

No man . I said sprrratt sounds alot older than 16 . You asked about how u sounded . Myself and HS said u sounded your age . That be it !

• Registered Users Posts: 53,927 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

You asked about how u sounded . Myself and HS said u sounded your age . That be it !

ya ****ing old codger

• Registered Users Posts: 20,087 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

will be on later, i play tdm snd or demolition if anyone wants to add me tl1979

i play with a few other lads usually and one of them is usually the host meaning usually get 4 green bars connection :)

Fcuk sake, went from a 20.0 kdr in one match to a 10.5 with 1 jammy kill, 21-1 to 21-2 on TDM on Havana, bah.

Fcuk sake, went from a 20.0 kdr in one match to a 10.5 with 1 jammy kill, 21-1 to 21-2 on TDM on Havana, bah.

Kdr's for nubz.

Kdr's for nubz.

I know, but its nice seeing a 20.00 on the scoreboard :pac:

• Advertisement

I know, but its nice seeing a 20.00 on the scoreboard :pac:

I can only imagine :(

-off topic-
    You'd think by the time you're in college you're mature enough to not go knock-door-running, but alas no. Happening so much that its beyond annoying. I might do a 'Dennis The Menace' on it, and sellotape a thumbnail to it :pac:

-edit-
    Krudler, now your sig is too big. That's Lakes, Ade, you and I so far (if not others) AND KELLS :pac:. Tosspot whoever is falsely reporting them.

Advertisement