Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Scody94 wrote: »
    few games with a certain guns would be good

pistol games
    shotgun games
    sniper games

Ye're goin' down :)

Shammy, I wouldn't mind commentating a BO video (no point doing Mw2 cos I can't do it this week), if there's a space going of course :o

If we're doing teams for Sabo / Demo, I call Ade's team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That's a ban offence if I ever saw one :D

lol a great plug if I do say so myself

which looks like is paying off

I might play 2-3 more games before its gone thou, I was hoping killzone would give me that fps fix but that's dead in the water

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Leeg17 wrote: »

Shammy, I wouldn't mind commentating a BO video (no point doing Mw2 cos I can't do it this week), if there's a space going of course :o

Dont forget you can commentate on your own b-ops games ;)

Shammy wrote: »
    Dont forget you can commentate on your own b-ops games ;)

I'll take a hint! :(
    But I forgot about that :o It still doesn't mean we can't do a dual vid (mine + your prespective.. for say Sabo if 1 of us rushes and 1 defends) and commentate those at the same time in the 1 vid if I'm making any sense at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

If we're doing teams for Sabo / Demo, I call Ade's team :D

Now that i know what you mean , if i'm very drunk some night and you talk me into it :)
    I'll take a hint! :(
    But I forgot about that :o It still doesn't mean we can't do a dual vid (mine + your prespective.. for say Sabo if 1 of us rushes and 1 defends) and commentate those at the same time in the 1 vid if I'm making any sense at all.
    What kind of constructive commentary could i possibly give if i'm rat ar$ed :D

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Now that i know what you mean , if i'm very drunk some night and you talk me into it :)

What kind of constructive commentary could i possibly give if i'm rat ar$ed :D

Why'd you have to be drunk?...
    ...Before you answer that, have a vodka.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    I wont be playing anymore mw2, ill talk to ye when ops comes out
    MLS and Brazilian Seria A spring to mind reading that ;) :pac:

^
    Headshot wrote: »
    lol

Indeed :D :pac:

^

Indeed :D :pac:

iv sold it, ade

just saying good bye to the old girl

a last hurrah

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I *might* do a commentary over Shammys gameplay when I get home from college, depending on how tired I am and how long it takes me to do this report. I've been planning points of it in my head for the past week, so I may give it a bash. For lulz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Right, enough of this random lobby sh1te.

Who's up for a private party @ 9pm?

1. kluniq

Add your names to the list and I'll get inviting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

1. kluniq
    2. Magfag

Windows live movie maker is a load of ****e, they dropped support for the narration feature. DOwnloading an older version now.

Just finished the commentary, gave it a watch over, was happy enough with it, now Sony Vegas isn't responding. I really hope I don't lose that audio, I was happy with it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

1. kluniq
    2. Magfag
    3. Remi223

What yis doin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hopefully I should be around for the Saturday party, I might be late as usual though. Finally moving on from MW2 :( .............only joking! This game was a fail, let down by the laziness and arrogance of Infinity Ward. A example is the rock on Fuel, lazy b*stards still haven't fixed it.

Sorry for the rant, onwards to Saturday :pac:

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Hopefully I should be around for the Saturday party, I might be late as usual though. Finally moving on from MW2 :( .............only joking! This game was a fail, let down by the laziness and arrogance of Infinity Ward. A example is the rock on Fuel, lazy b*stards still haven't fixed it.

Sorry for the rant, onwards to Saturday :pac:

Both are at fault.

Apolgises, edited your post when I meant to quote. Blame the headache :(

But yeah it's effectively IW as well as the community that is at fault for MW2 becoming the mess that it is.

Apolgises, edited your post when I meant to quote. Blame the headache :(

But yeah it's effectively IW as well as the community that is at fault for MW2 becoming the mess that it is.

But in fairness Ade people will always, always abuse something in a game if they can. The community cried for fixes and patches and those plea's fell on deaf ears.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    But in fairness Ade people will always, always abuse something in a game if they can. The community cried for fixes and patches and those plea's fell on deaf ears.

True but hear me out...

IW takes the shoulder for most of the blame no doubt about that. They saw how COD4 developed into part of culture essentially, especially amongst the kids and they aimed for that market in the main and that's despite the age certificate on the box. They fully knew what they were doing. Once they got their money and that was that.

In saying that, when you have people like WoR come out with vids such as the OMA/DC/launcher set up thus bringing that class into the spotlight... then that's where you have to look at the community. I'm using him as an example but that vid spread like wildfire and then everybody was seemingly using it the next day. I never saw that class before that vid, maybe there was one or two who used it but it was a rarity.

Tac insert weren't a terrible idea as such. I for one can admit it would never have crossed my mind in a million years to use one for boosting , I think it was the same with IW. The community is at fault for that.

If OMA wouldn't replenish grenades all would be well with that perk. Likewise Scvanger with claymores and grenades.

Commando was simply stupid as was the nuke killstreak. I would genuinely would love to hear why IW thought either would enhance the game.

Probably a lot of stuff I could go over more but I'd just be repeating myself in what I've said over the last year and I'm too tired for that now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

On now for a few games before I rage quit

you seem to rage quit alot recently :p

• Advertisement

I fúcking hate the people playing the game

It's either invincible or noob tubes

Have i ever made you ragequit tallon ?? ;)

Haha, probably

I'm playing this less than half an hour and I already hate it

yeah same really, i had a massive rage quit yesterday during a GW game and i only manage an hour at most these days before it starts to piss me off... mostly noobtubers. Aww well, only a week left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Gettin for a little bit before I do Shammys commentary.

Hopping on now for a wee bit before dinner.

What Ade said :L

True both parties are to blame but IW should have anticipated some of this, a beta should have been released.

Some very good points though :)

Anyone on?

Gunna play some CoD 4 in a while I think.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I'm on.

Advertisement