Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War and childhood (jobee's poems merged)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jobee

I've had some good replies -Moonlight Sonata, Blind faith Psychosis, For Christ sake say something, Love. I've also been published..

A midlands lady liked 'Modesty'

I get good reviews on here.

http://www.dublin.ie/forums/showthread.php?3687-Poetry

jobee wrote: »
    Write your own in other styles, go for it. On here.
    Show the way maitre.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Do you want to add "no feedback" to the thread title to avoid this then?
    People will assume you want it otherwise.

Do you want to add "no feedback" to the thread title to avoid this then?
    People will assume you want it otherwise.
    Milan is telling me these two poems are the same, do they look the same to you?
    They are entirely different in style and subject matter.

I'm asking him to re-write one of them in his chosen style

Psychosis and Money

What is it then that makes them pray,
    that makes them creep and crawl all day,
    that makes them read some silly script,
    their pride and confidence slyly stripped ?

What is it then that transfers their minds,
    to heavens and angels and spiritual kinds,
    to attend Cathedrals in little groups,
    then dress in robes as elitist troops ?

What is it then that makes them build,
    on fertile land where food was tilled,
    huge Mosques; Cathedrals too,
    just to sing and confess anew?

Does it help in anyway,
    to wile away the hours of day,
    dressed in best on their knees,
    praying to anything making pleas?

Is it selfishness that makes them think,
    we all need them to cower and shrink,
    on our behalf at their request,
    so that our souls be sublimely blessed?

The whiff of selfishness stirs the air,
    I think it’s just themselves they care,
    the work is easy and less to think,
    from competition they wilt and shrink.

This God they advocate with fuss,
    when ask for proof, they won’t discuss,
    O proof, O proof; what for you need ?
    the devils home you’ll go with speed.

My lucid mind begins to stir,
    I’m in the hands of a blackmailer,
    I only ask; for what your sales?
    they came back as hard as nails.

So business then shall prevail,
    In Woolworth’s by an honest sale,
    the Church an inquisition I think,
    proof of God surely brinks.
    jobee .
    Imagination

Imagination funny
    -
    cloudy day sunny
    beez think honey
    -
    imagination crazy
    perceptive hazy
    -
    ever felt gentle touch
    kiss, now, then
    -
    trip to the stars
    jupiter mars
    -
    black holes then
    maybe heaven
    -
    back here then
    not heaven
    -
    but some times
    i get crazy
    -
    the booz im hazy
    not lazy
    -
    i wanna rock
    i wanna rol
    -
    i wanna swing
    im king
    -
    i wanna kiss
    everything
    -
    bowie king
    jakson swing
    -
    frank sinatra
    mr cool
    -
    johny mathis
    nice, rule
    -
    i wanna
    fall in love
    -
    touch a dove
    -
    im so happy
    to be alive
    -
    lets jive
    -
    Hi!

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    No.

But if you want anyone to take this seriously (and hope to gain anything except annoyed reactions from you're endless deluge of sing-song history-lite) then you need to take on-board the honest reaction you're receiving.
    This man thinks I'm the beez neez.

Archie Bunker

Sep 10th, 2010 - 10:56 AM
    Quote Reply Re: War and childhood. 82nd U.S. Airborne. Arnem Holland '44

You have an amazing talent JB. You should be writing songs for stars to sing today. Maybe it is not too late to do that.
    Archie

http://pub44.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3778865049&frmid=52&msgid=1136792&cmd=show

• Advertisement

How about "only positive feedback" ?

I'd just like to avoid the kind of pointless exchanges that occur any time someone says something you don't like.

How about "only positive feedback" ?

I'd just like to avoid the kind of pointless exchanges that occur any time someone says something you don't like.

Yes please, will Milan re-write Psychosis and Money in his chosen style.

Let me see what he means, I'm here to learn. That would be positive.

Here are a selection of style for MIlan to re-write Pschosis and Money in.

Alliteration Anapaest Literary Term Antithesis
    Apostrophe Literary Term Archetype Literary Term Assonance Literary Term
    Caesura Literary Term Consonance Connotation Literary Term

Denotation Literary Term Elision Literary Term Envoy Literary Term

Epithet Literary Term Euphony Euphemism

Falling Meter Feminine Rhyme Figure of speech

Foot Literary Term Heptameter Heroic couplet

Hexameter Literary Term Hyperbole Iamb Literary Term

Iambic pentameter Litotes Literary Term Metaphor

Meter Literary Term Meiosis Literary Term Metonymy

Onomatopoeia Paradox Literary Term Pentameter

Persona Literary Term Quatrain Rhythm

Rising Meter Literary Term Scansion Literary Term Simile

Spondee Literary Term Stanza Syntax Literary Term

Tetrameter Trochee Literary Term Trope Literary Term

Types of Poetry

Go for it.

A few more.

types of poetry 6.61%

iambic pentameter 1.38%

4 different types of poems 0.73%

5 ballad poems examples 0.72%

6 imagery poems 0.67%

7 abc poems 0.59%

8 blank verse 0.58%

9 stanza example 0.58%

10 caesura 0.58%

The style I'm using for the military poems is called 'Didactic'.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭tomasocarthaigh

Some people dont like rhyming poetry, I remember on post saying "sing sing history-lite"... I for one do...

I as a writer have had to adjust to critiquing poetry that does not rhyme on the content of the poem, oither than the fact it does not rhyme, and those who do not like rhyme should critiei on the content of the poem, not the fact that it does rhyme.

Jobees the real deal from my standpoint, the poems tell a story, scan well and rhyme. Top babana as they say on his side of the pond...

Lets stick to the poetry!

It's nothing to do with "liking rhyme". I'm not sure where you came up with this notion that people "don't like rhyming poetry any more". A few people have taken the time to give quite detailed feedback on the poems in this thread, none of which mentioned anything so straightforward as not liking rhyme...

Where's Millan Panic disappeared to, i'm waiting for a sample poem.

• Advertisement

Cowdall Rd. Leicester.

VE day May 8th 1945.

O youth those tender years have gone,
    I’m ageing now it seems so long.
    Since kids played hop scotch in the street,
    Ran ran to Mr’s Moore’s for sweets.

When building dens was all the rage,
    Bonfires set the green ablaze,
    Winter warmers whirl, crash,
    Hurled by kids who’d watch them smash.

In gardens street or anywhere,
    Not a thought, nary a care,
    Then Glad Ashley’s strident voice.
    "Sorry Glad it’s Hobson’s choice"

Winters cold begins to clear,
    I feel the warmth of summers cheer,
    Marlene Bishop sets her stall,
    Selling things to one, all.

Its party time, what a treat!
    Table's stretching down the street,
    Hitlers lost that awful war,
    I wonder what he started for?

Some days the street was quiet, bare,
    I guess they’ve gone the summer fair,
    Braunstone spinney I then would roam,
    Birds nesting for an hour alone.

Just a glimpse of days gone by,
    When skylarks twittered in the sky,
    Those youthful days I sadly miss,
    Occasionally; when I reminisce.
    jobee

cobsie wrote: »
    That's funny, I happen to love war fiction. I've probably read 20+ war novels, as well as celebrated WW1 poets like Wilfred Owens and Sigfried Sassoon.

One common theme is the chaos of combat, the haphazardness and confusion and fear.

Another theme is moments of small beauty given irony or poignancy against a backdrop of brutality. The soldier-protagonist in All Quiet on the Western Front is finally killed when he stands up to get a better look at a tiny bird that lands nearby.

I could write a thesis on the representations of war in literature. I could make no comment on what war is like, though.

This is where art and life intersect - your job, if you like. It is not up to me to experience war, it's up to you to share the experience.

You may also have noticed it was Christian countries that started both the first and second world wars.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

Jobee, I have to ask: how do you persistently manage to f*ck up quoting other posts? I'd estimate that two-thirds of the time, you botch it, making your whole post look a mess.

Are you clicking 'quote', or trying (and failing) to construct the enclosing tags manually? Do you need it explained? Can you not 'preview' your posts beforehand?

I don't think I'm nit-picking here, because this has been going on since your first forays onto this site, and it's annoying.

dublinario wrote: »
    Jobee, I have to ask: how do you persistently manage to f*ck up quoting other posts? I'd estimate that two-thirds of the time, you botch it, making your whole post look a mess.

Are you clicking 'quote', or trying (and failing) to construct the enclosing tags manually? Do you need it explained? Can you not 'preview' your posts beforehand?

I don't think I'm nit-picking here, because this has been going on since your first forays onto this site, and it's annoying.
    Do not use filthy language when addressing me, it is perfectly clear what I am saying.

Where has Panic disappeared too? at least he can read.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

Do not use filthy language when addressing me...

Tackling the big issues of the day one at a time, eh Jobee? War and....harsh language.

To return the edict, don't tell me how to express myself.
    ...it is perfectly clear what I am saying

That isn't the point. In almost every discussion, on every thread you've contributed to, you've made a mess of quoting posts you're responding to. I'm not being pedantic; this isn't something I've seized upon after one occurrence. You seem to have been getting it wrong more often than right, for the entire duration of your forum tenure (weeks, if not months).

It makes your contributions difficult to read (and untidy), because the quoted portions blend into your own text. But you think it's ok, because it's "perfectly clear what [you're] saying?"

That typifies the truculent, blanket lack of respect you consistently afford any reader who criticises your posts. Your attitude is appalling, and rubs people up the wrong way.
    Where has Panic disappeared too? at least he can read.

Pathetically childish on every level: from the use of multiply erroneous grammar whilst impugning someone else's literacy, to the 7 year old sentiment.

Lastly, like a lot of other posters on this forum, I find your poetry exceptionally boring. It was worse when you subjected everybody (despite protestations) to an unending avalanche of new threads. But juxtaposing them all in one thread only spotlights their interminable sameness. In my opinion, they have become little more than white noise to the forum.

Dublinario, you know how this is going to end so please, for everyone's sake, stop stoking the fire. The threads have all been merged into one to make them easier to find or, if you prefer, avoid.

dublinario wrote: »
    Tackling the big issues of the day one at a time, eh Jobee? War and....harsh language.

To return the edict, don't tell me how to express myself.

That isn't the point. In almost every discussion, on every thread you've contributed to, you've made a mess of quoting posts you're responding to. I'm not being pedantic; this isn't something I've seized upon after one occurrence. You seem to have been getting it wrong more often than right, for the entire duration of your forum tenure (weeks, if not months).

It makes your contributions difficult to read (and untidy), because the quoted portions blend into your own text. But you think it's ok, because it's "perfectly clear what [you're] saying?"

That typifies the truculent, blanket lack of respect you consistently afford any reader who criticises your posts. Your attitude is appalling, and rubs people up the wrong way.

Pathetically childish on every level: from the use of multiply erroneous grammar whilst impugning someone else's literacy, to the 7 year old sentiment.

Lastly, like a lot of other posters on this forum, I find your poetry exceptionally boring. It was worse when you subjected everybody (despite protestations) to an unending avalanche of new threads. But juxtaposing them all in one thread only spotlights their interminable sameness. In my opinion, they have become little more than white noise to the forum.
    I'm am not forcing you to read it, It is unintelligent to keep reading stuff that bores you. In truth, you are trying to hijack the thread.

PROOF PLEASE

We have heard talk enough. We have listened to all the drowsy, idealess, vapid sermons that we wish to hear. We have read your Bible and the works of your best minds. We have heard your prayers, your solemn groans and your reverential amens. All these amount to less than nothing. We want one fact. We beg at the doors of your churches for just one little fact. We pass our hats along your pews and under your pulpits and implore you for just one fact. We know all about your mouldy wonders and your stale miracles. We want a 'this year's fact'. We ask only one. Give us one fact for charity. Your miracles are too ancient. The witnesses have been dead for nearly two thousand years. Their reputation for 'truth and veracity' in the neighborhood where they resided is wholly unknown to us. Give us a new miracle, and substantiate it by witnesses who still have the cheerful habit of living this world. Do not send us to Jericho to hear the winding horns, nor put us in the fire with Shadrach, Meshech and Abednego. Do not compel us to navigate the sea with Captain Jonah, nor dine with Mr. Ezekiel. There is no sort of use in sending us fox-hunting with Samson. We have positively lost all interest in that little speech so eloquently delivered by Balaam's inspired donkey. It is worse than useless to show us fishes with money in their mouths, and call our attention to vast multitudes stuffing themselves with five crackers and two sardines. We demand a new miracle, and we demand it now. Let the church furnish at least one, or forever hold her peace." --

If you wish to post others' work, please at least have the courtesy to attribute the quote.

If you wish to post others' work, please at least have the courtesy to attribute the quote.

How can I, when the writer is anonymous.

Cut and paste the top line into your address bar if you want to know more.

• Advertisement

Every link that features that quote attributs it to Robert Ingersoll. If you genuinely believe a quote to be anonymous, specify that. Moreover, re-posting quotes without any additional commentary by yourself is discouraged.

Every link that features that quote attributs it to Robert Ingersoll. If you genuinely believe a quote to be anonymous, specify that. Moreover, re-posting quotes without any additional commentary by yourself is discouraged.
    Willco.

Puzzled. Why would an omnipotent creator want us praying and pleading to him all our lives?
    His ego tripping days are long gone.

Usama Bin Laden

Usama Bin Laden was born in Riyadh in 1957- he is said to be the 17th of 52 children by Yemeni born Muhammad Bin Laden Saudi Arabia's wealthiest construction magnate with close ties to King Faisal of Saudi Arabia.-after his father's death in 1968 Usama Bin Laden inherited some estimated $300 million

the camp david peace accords between Egypt and Israel, the overthrow of the Shah of Iran and the subsequent creation of a ‘shiite’ islamic regime - plus-the soviet invasion of Afghanistan changed the young man's perception of the world. "I was enraged," he told the newspaper ‘Al Quds Al Arabi.’

Usamah Bin Muhammed Bin Awad Bin Laden

born. 1957.

Saudi Arabia the place of his birth
    his father seemingly ruling the earth
    the construction business brought him fame
    wealth and power in this Arab domain.

52 children his father would sire
    bricks and mortar not his only desire
    the sunni religion instilled in them all
    they considered it better than Peter,Paul

but young Usama tired of it all
    wealth and luxury was not his call
    he decided that fame was his game
    and ‘sunni’ fame his ultimate aim.

free thinking Russians he started on first
    Infidals all was his first outburst
    if your not ‘sunni’ your nothing at all
    no think no fun no having a ball.

slapping the deck five times a day
    then babying women and going astray
    up to the hills shouting the odds
    bombing killing playing at gods

killing all no question asked
    Christians, Muslims all stand aghast
    we went through this centuries ago
    then we decided to give it a go

you pray to your god I’ll pray to mine
    this is our Mosque that is your shrine
    come off it Bin Laden we’ll ignore your call
    most of this world awaits your fall.

Jb. ©©©

free thinking Russians= weak religion

The other Side of the Coin, 1956 Anglo-French " Suez War" - A Bravenet.com Forum
    jobee
    quote.gif
    jobeeView Public ProfileFind all posts by jobee
    reply.gif

Yasser Arafat

in 29' Yasser opened his eyes
    to Cairo bustle and irradiant skies
    a successful family, his life began
    his father a merchant no also ran

he lost his mum when only five
    to a maternal uncle he would arrive
    his father a cold dispassionate man
    more for business than family plan

In 52' his father would die
    Yasser not attending nor reason why
    in 56' he gained a degree
    civil engineering it seemed to be

his own small business he did attend
    profits going to al fatahs end
    Al Fatah formed terror cells
    occasionally blowing up themselves

in 64' the PLO was created
    Israels destruction clearly stated
    then black September came about
    Hussein of Jordan throwing them out

to a troubled Lebanon they did retreat
    there to meet a Jewish elite
    after this Intifada was formed
    continual harassment was performed

Palestinians dying from Israeli shot
    the Arabs beginning to lose the plot
    in 88' Geneva he went
    declaring PLO fury, clearly spent

peace to all he would cry
    but militancy he could not deny
    in ‘94 the Prix Nobel
    Rabin, Perez,their share as well

so Oslo it was he reached his peak
    from there on in his woes were deep
    the walking bombs were giving their all
    the youth of Palestine against the wall

jobee-acoy-3 para grp-© 2003

General George .S. Patton.
    1885-1945

Mexico, The Great War, The Second One two,
    Warrior enthusiasm came shining though,
    A fervent belief that life goes on,
    Dying in battle not your swan song.

His father a lawyer a Virginia man,
    His mother a Southern Californian,
    In California Patton was born,
    In 1885 he gave his first yawn.

A fanatical student of tactical war,
    All the great soldiers he studied with awe,
    Dyslexia didn't stop him learning the lot,
    Enthusiasm overcoming what nature forgot.

A leader must be acclaimed by one and all,
    Victorious, glorious, standing tall,
    A little shy by nature, somewhat withdrawn,
    The battlefield he advanced with pistols drawn,

Off the front foot every time,
    After Pancho Villa he started his climb,
    But Pancho was an artist at hide and seek,
    Chances of capture extremely bleak.

The First World War he next addressed,
    Where tank tactics he quickly assessed,
    Into battle with his own command,
    Walking then riding across open land.

Old Blood and Guts became his name,
    With disciplined tactics he rose to fame,
    Wounded badly in the field that day,
    Stretcher men took him to the medical bay.

But victory it was his tanks attained,
    As hero of the tanks the press acclaimed,
    Not long after the war came to its end,
    In peaceful years more knowledge he gained.

But a longing for war his thoughts retained,
    Glory in action his motifs were aimed,
    Disappointed by peaceful times,
    He thought his career was in decline.

But shortly after Pearl Harbours attack,
    Germans and Italians made a pact,
    Declaring war on the USA,
    Regretting it bitterly one fine day.

So Operation Torch came about,
    Fedala and Morocco put to rout,
    The Vichy French conceding defeat,
    Pattons ambitions becoming complete.

After Fredendall's mess at the Kasserine Pass,
    Another star he was to flash,
    A three star general he had become,
    A life times ambition nearly done.

From Bastoigne to Berlin like a man possessed,
    The German army he most surely addressed,
    Eventually getting the top rank he deserved,
    And a place in history most surely reserved.

A motoring accident in 45'
    His weakened body could not survive,
    Buried at Hamm in Luxembourg,
    A greater General you've never heard.

JB El Gamil Group Club©

http://www.encyclope...on-tribute.aspx

Bernard Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein

Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery.
    London 1887-1976.Hampshire.

His father a Bishop with prayer in mind,
    But Monty's thoughts were war inclined,
    Different they were as chalk and cheese,
    With driving ambition, ways to succeed.

St Paul’s in London Monty's chosen school,
    Impish and playful but nobodies fool,
    Sandhurst academy he eventually went.
    The Warwick’s Reg. he began his ascent

Off to India to assist the Raj,
    His five years there he didn't enlarge,
    1914 he returned to these shores,
    Eagerly entering Europe's wars.

Badly wounded in a machine gun tirade.
    A young medic came to his aide,
    A snipers bullet hit the medics head,
    Falling on Monty instantly dead.

The young medic Monty claimed,
    Saved his life as the sniper aimed,
    Two years in hospital Monty spent,
    Then returned to this ghastly event.

Surviving this war with great valour,
    He then addressed the Second World War,
    On Dunkirk beaches on the retreat,
    To blitzkrieg tactics he conceded defeat.

Learning from this traumatic event,
    To African deserts he next was sent,
    A man named Rommel was in command,
    Ruling the roost in this desert land.

Methodically assembling all he could get,
    Leaving nothing to chance with this little bet,
    With set piece tactics and classical war,
    He relieved Gen.Rommel of his African tour.

Now the world looked with the greatest of awe,
    Not one more battle would he lose in this war,
    Like Wellington before him he had found,
    His own ideas were most profound.

Alas on D Day he was not selected,
    Although on all sides most respected,
    The great American Eisenhower,
    Was elected to lead this finest hour.

After the war he settled down.
    Not to far from a Hampshire town,
    He bought a mill on the river Wey,
    In Binstead church yard his body does lay.

Jobee.
    Arnem-Market garden, he must have known those tanks were there.????????

http://www.blinkx.co...cPg4TNOL3_PUq7g

ZIG ZAG

In 1917 Balfour declared,
    Tormented Palestine could be shared,
    Both sides gave a promising nod,
    Combine talents unease be shod.

A Palestine majority didn't stop war,
    Retalitary acts they both stood for,
    Husseini tried his Arab rise,
    Fleeing to Hitler was his demise.

Peel and Woodhead tried their plot,
    A Jewish minority was their lot,
    A foot in the sand was their way,
    Then Lord Moyne Lehi did slay.

The U.N. Issues It's report,
    Equal division was It's resort,
    The Jews gave a reluctant yes,
    Break through here the world would bless.

But not so it seems in Arab eyes,
    Reluctance could be their demise,
    Opportunity indeed here was missed,
    To attend the table submit their list.

Resolution 181 was the way,
    Equall opportunity, equal play,
    Jerusalem under protective care,
    Till Arab and Jew learned to share.

The gun and bomb get publicity yes,
    But not to clear this awful mess,
    This type of war will come to an end,
    With both sides learning to yield, bend.

Your war is spreading across the globe,
    It needs restricting to your abode,
    9/11 proved nothing at all,
    American people still stand tall.

The table as usual will clear the air,
    Will end your torment and dispair,
    181 a way to success,
    Now the table you must address.
    jobee

http://en.wikipedia....n_for_Palestine

The Negev Desert would now be out of it.

jobee:

• Advertisement

QuoteReply
    Omar Nelson Bradley

Omar Nelson Bradley
    by jobee

Korean War
    Awards Army Distinguished Service Medal
    Navy Distinguished Service Medal
    Silver Star
    Legion of Merit
    Bronze Star
    Mexican Border Service
    Knight Commander of the British Empire
    Order of Polonia Restituta
    Presidential Medal of Freedom
    Order of Suvorov
    Order of Kutuzov

Omar Bradley

Omar Nelson Bradley KCB (February 12, 1893 – April 8, 1981) was one of the main U.S. Army field commanders in North Africa and Europe during World War II and a General of the Army in the United States Army. He was the last surviving five-star commissioned officer of the United States. He was the first officer assigned to the post of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Omar's father a teacher by trade,
    A young pupil he made his fair maid,
    Marrying , then settling down,
    Clark, Missouri, his adopted town.

The Bradley's were quiet,content,
    1893 saw a special event,
    A boy was born, they named Omar,
    The baby destined to travel far.

When Omar was 14, his father would die,
    Just a moment, to sit, sigh,
    His mother a seamstress, not well to do,
    Taking in boarders to see them through.

Working hard, collecting rent,
    Eventually, to West Point, Omar she sent,
    Omar was interested, devoted,keen,
    Graduated easily in 1915.

The rank of Major, quickly attained,
    A teachers manner, quietly restrained,
    The First World War came, went,
    Omar missing this tragic event.

In '29 at Fort Benning he trained,
    Infantrymen their respect he gained,
    Modest, quiet, a regular guy,
    Subdued, aloof, publicity shy.

In 41 a Brig. Generals position.
    Preparing to deal, with axis opposition,
    Pearl Harbours attack, caused a fright,
    But the U.S. braced, ready to fight.

But Omar wasn’t heading this way,
    Ike called him, to Europe’s fray,
    As Ike’s advisor on N. African sand,
    Omar prepared for combat command.

At the Kesserine Pass Gen. Fredenall failed,
    Omar advised, Gen.Patton be hailed,
    Ike, took the advice, Fredenall went,
    Never recovering from this tragic event.

Whilst Patton was planning the Sicilian Campaign,
    Omar took over the 2nd Corps rein,
    Heading north, to the town of Bizert,
    Omar was King, in this scorching desert.

At the Casablanca conference, the big boys agreed,
    Sicily next, would be made to concede,
    On Sicilian land, Omar made his name,
    The ‘Soldiers General', lasting fame.

The Normandy landings the next big task,
    Were Ike, Monty, and Omar were ask,
    To push the Germans out of France,
    Over the Rhine, to break their stance.

A million men Omar eventually ran,
    All but Ike he eventually outran,
    Take your time, easy as you go,
    A nice little climb, from a log cab in Mo.

Jb el gamil club©©---- Mo. Missouri.

Omar was made Chief of Staff , eventually.
    jobee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement