Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preseason thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I hate NFL.com. Their highlights are a joke. I know it's preseason but they only show about 2 minutes of a game. I wanted to see Kafka's drive but they only show the touchdown to win it. Even then it's 30 seconds of ads, and sometimes it's not available in Ireland. Joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I think NFL.com is awesome. By far the best, official, sports site I visit. I am more than happy to have ads for each clip if they are giving it away for free. The highlights for regular season are usually decent enough as they are from gameday.
    No idea how you can complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Yes, it is an awesome site

But for the entire preseason the game highlights are indeed a joke.

If you click on a video to watch the highlights you often miss two or touchdowns. You don't select a video to watch maybe half the scores.
    Why don't they include them? :confused:
    It's done correctly in the regular season, very strange and pretty poor realy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

cooker3 wrote: »
    I think NFL.com is awesome. By far the best, official, sports site I visit. I am more than happy to have ads for each clip if they are giving it away for free. The highlights for regular season are usually decent enough as they are from gameday.
    No idea how you can complain.

I'm just complaing about the videos, they're cack. Gameday highlights are great - you get most touchdowns. News, features are great, just don't like the preseason effort from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Two interceptions already. Favre's definitely back :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,190 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Why even bother playing this season. We f*cking suck.

Lovie should have been fired in January.

David Carr is fúcking useless :mad:

Jesus, the 49ers better hope their D stays healthy this year, because their 2nd and 3rd string are fúcking abysmal tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Archimedes wrote: »
    Jesus, the 49ers better hope their D stays healthy this year, because their 2nd and 3rd string are fúcking abysmal tonight.

I have to agree with you there but on the upside it was good to see smith get vocal and try to take command of the offense (Its about Fcuking time)

Jordan Shipley seriously looks like the new Wes Welker... or should that be the new Julian Edelman? Either way, the Bengals have a cracking little receiver on their hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Archimedes wrote: »
    Jordan Shipley seriously looks like the new Wes Welker... or should that be the new Julian Edelman? Either way, the Bengals have a cracking little receiver on their hands.

He a fantastic slot reciever, in college anything thrown his way was caught and this year he will be Carson Palmer's go to reciever when he is under pressure

Advertisement