Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does advertising affect what you buy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

banquo wrote: »
    My heart says no but my iPad says yes.

Ha!

I don't really see many, don't watch tv, read papers or such...and adbock :pac:
    I but whatever I like, it just tells me something exists. Ie, I won'd buy any oj but the cheapest, it happens to be my favourite, but for some things only the best tastes good. It obviously affects people, huge industry but personally, it is minimal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

I have an iphone 3 and it's fine its a phone and it's a place for my music and my photos - but i seriously cringe when people post about their i-products continuously in public - the worse culprit being facebook status updates..... 'just queued for the last 32gig ipod in apple, jealous anyone?' NO go **** your ipod while everyone else has fun.

Owning an iphone is one of the simplest things you can do in your life. They're fantastic, but please stop ripping them out in public or talking smugly to your friends about yours in a loud voice as though you've just achieved something. Nobody really cares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Advertisement