Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Doctor Zhivago

€20 on Kerry -7, Kildare HT/FT and Derry. Almost 4/1 on PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I'm of the opposite opinion - I think the handicap is a gift for Kerry. Cork were relegated from Division 2 this year, Kerry were in the Division 1 final. Cork beat Limerick the last day who finished 2nd bottom in Division 4. Kerry played a dogged Clare on a wet evening in Ennis and down to 14 men just done what they needed to do. In a Munster final they'll want to put on a show and can seem them winning by 10+ easily (remember last years massacre)?

Considering Cork were relegated this year and beat a poor Limerick side the last day, how have you come to the conclusion they're getting their sh1t together (genuine question)?

A dogged clare and a poor limerick were separated by just a point a couple of weeks before the semis. I just think there's a reaction coming at home in a munster final anything is liable to happen kerrys defence has questions to answer and corks forwards are moving very well from reports. I think this is a big revenge spot for them after last year which ironically I think hinged on when cork hit the bar to go 10 points up and kerry went straight down and scored a goal making it 4 that 6 point swing crumbled cork to my eye. They won't let that happen again. I have taken a bit of the +7 and 6/1 about them winning has also tempted me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Boyles have 4/1 on a fisted goal in the Munster Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Thanks to the lads putting doubt in my mind about Derry. Cashed it out b4 the game.

Cheers bucks.

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Boyles have 4/1 on a fisted goal in the Munster Final.

Bingo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,361 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Bingo.

Wow, good call. Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

bookman2 wrote: »
    jennings selections for today.

Kerry -6
    3pts Evs general -3

Armagh
    3pts 2-1 Betway

+6

Antrim +7
    4pts 10-11 general

Laois
    2pts 15-8 BoyleSports
    +3.75

Current P/L for Racing Post Tipsters (Excluding Outright Selections in Post #9406)

Jennings: +35.98
    Mulvihill: -18.12

Jennings Selections 23/6/2019

Meath +12 (Dublin vs Meath)
    2pts Evs Betfair, Paddy Power

Meath +6 on half-time handicap (Dublin vs Meath)
    3pts 10-11 BoyleSports

Under 42.5 points (Dublin vs Meath)
    4pts 5-6 BoyleSports

Under 2.5 goals (Dublin vs Meath)
    2pts 11-10 general

Donegal -3 (Donegal vs Cavan)
    2pts 10-11 general

Offaly -3 (Offaly vs Sligo)
    3pts 5-6 BoyleSports

Splitting stakes on donegal

-5 6/4
    -7 11/4
    -8 15/4

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Splitting stakes on donegal

-5 6/4
    -7 11/4
    -8 15/4

Raging with that last goal

Poxy injury time goal. Should have came in comfortably.

2 bets for Dublin meath

Both teams to score a goal, over 36.5 total points, Meath over 12.5 points & red card awarded @ 13/2

And meath +11 1/1

• Advertisement

Jack Mc 5/1 anytime goal on 365 for interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Same As wrote: »

Jennings Selections 23/6/2019

Meath +12 (Dublin vs Meath)
    2pts Evs Betfair, Paddy Power -2

Meath +6 on half-time handicap (Dublin vs Meath)
    3pts 10-11 BoyleSports +2.73

Under 42.5 points (Dublin vs Meath)
    4pts 5-6 BoyleSports +3.33

Under 2.5 goals (Dublin vs Meath)
    2pts 11-10 general +2.20

Donegal -3 (Donegal vs Cavan)
    2pts 10-11 general +2.73

Offaly -3 (Offaly vs Sligo)
    3pts 5-6 BoyleSports +2.5

+11.46 today for Jennings.

Current P/L for Racing Post Tipsters (Excluding Outright Selections in Post #9406)

Jennings: +47.44
    Mulvihill: -18.12

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

I expect Laois @4/9 to be gobbled up early this week and come throw in, expect them to be a lot closer to 1/3

Mayo have already moved from 2/5 to 4/11... when drawn first I priced them around 2/7

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

I think Clare might be worth a small bit of a nibble even though the game is in Mullingar.

Looking at Westmeath's record so far this year, I'm a bit surprised that they are 8/11 favourites.

I'd have it more around the evens mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Laois and Mayo dbl for me

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

Don't underestimate the John Maughan effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    I think Clare might be worth a small bit of a nibble even though the game is in Mullingar.

Looking at Westmeath's record so far this year, I'm a bit surprised that they are 8/11 favourites.

Westmeath have beaten just Offaly (after a replay), Waterford and Limerick in the championship in the last three years and playing at a lower level in the league since 2017.

Clare for 8/11 favourites in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

What price were Dublin for Leinster before it started?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭franglan

Double of Clare and Tyrone to qualify at 2/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Clippett

What price were Dublin for Leinster before it started?

1/14 Best iirc

• Advertisement

Any thoughts on the U20 football/hurling championships? Who are the strongest teams?

I was tempted to back Laois at 2/1 to beat Kildare last night. Kildare were nothing like the team that won the All Ireland last year.

Anyone info on Donegal? Fermanagh fancy their chances of an upset on Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on the U20 football/hurling championships? Who are the strongest teams?

I was tempted to back Laois at 2/1 to beat Kildare last night. Kildare were nothing like the team that won the All Ireland last year.

Anyone info on Donegal? Fermanagh fancy their chances of an upset on Friday night.

Hurling is extremely hard to call to be honest, there is very little to seperate the top 4 teams imo, that said if you are looking for value Galway look overpriced at 11/2, Tipp are far too short at 5/2 to be honest and will struggle to beat Cork in Munster, assuming the two get to the final. Galway play KK in the Leinster semi next week so you will know your faith pretty soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭bluestone

Westmeath have beaten just Offaly (after a replay), Waterford and Limerick in the championship in the last three years and playing at a lower level in the league since 2017.

Agreed, thought they must be missing a few players when I saw their price . Had a decent bet on them @11/8

Agreed, thought they must be missing a few players when I saw their price . Had a decent bet on them @11/8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

You can say that again!

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Hurling is extremely hard to call to be honest, there is very little to seperate the top 4 teams imo, that said if you are looking for value Galway look overpriced at 11/2, Tipp are far too short at 5/2 to be honest and will struggle to beat Cork in Munster, assuming the two get to the final. Galway play KK in the Leinster semi next week so you will know your faith pretty soon.

Offaly will fancy their chances this year. Great win for them the other night against Dublin.

I'm taking a chance on Fermanagh this evening @ 8/1 with PP. Fermanagh with a fair share of seniors and Hogan Cup winners and Donegal missing the likes of Oisin Gallen.

Offaly will fancy their chances this year. Great win for them the other night against Dublin.

I'm taking a chance on Fermanagh this evening @ 8/1 with PP. Fermanagh with a fair share of seniors and Hogan Cup winners and Donegal missing the likes of Oisin Gallen.

11/2 now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,867 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Going to chance a sneaky double of wexford and westmeath at 8.5/1.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Joekers

Great shout winner winner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement