Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    Took 11/10. Here's hoping they're the first team from Fermanagh to qualify for the Ulster club JFC final.

8/11 now.

Senan's are flaky at the best of times. Some decent talent there but have a reputation for imploding just when they get a bit of momentum. I wouldn't be touching them anyway.

Just my two cents, watch them win the thing now! :D

Thanks Cheese Wagstaff. St Senan's now 6/5, Kilmihil are 4/5 favourites.

Might do a double with Belnaleck.

Can't see much value in the senior games.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Any value in moorefield to beat portlaoise at 2/1 ???, opinions please.

Any value in moorefield to beat portlaoise at 2/1 ???, opinions please.

Moorefield had straight red cards given to two of their most experienced players Daryl Flynn and David Whyte in the county final win over Celbridge. Big losses for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Moorefield had straight red cards given to two of their most experienced players Daryl Flynn and David Whyte in the county final win over Celbridge. Big losses for Sunday.

True but they played two 3rds of that county final with 13 men and still won. Surely standard in club football in Kildare is not too bad. While portlaoise are a proven strong club team, Laois football is pretty dire at the minute.

• Advertisement

True but they played two 3rds of that county final with 13 men and still won. Surely standard in club football in Kildare is not too bad. While portlaoise are a proven strong club team, Laois football is pretty dire at the minute.

Yea it was a super win for Moorefield made all the more impressive by the fact they played a large majority of the game with 13 men.

Laois club football is poor overall. Portlaoise with the whole town to pick from. Imagine if Moorefield and Sarsfields amalgamated together how strong they would be. Population in Portlaoise and Newbridge would be around the same.

Took 11/10. Here's hoping they're the first team from Fermanagh to qualify for the Ulster club JFC final.

Belnaleck done the business yesterday! Got in by the skin of their teeth, 1-7 to 1-6. Didn't look healthy at half time when all they had scored was 1-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,409 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Will be taking an interest in the 31.5 points for the Galway hurling final tomorrow if conditions suit. I know the drawn game was a fairly dreadful affair with a scoreline of 1-10 to 13, but if conditions are any way decent tomorrow in Athenry, that looks very low for a hurling match. Any conditions info from punters in the area would be welcome in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ciaran1988

Some difference in the total points betting in the Munster Hurling Final.

Paddy Power have the line at 37.5
    Overs is evens
    Unders is 8/11

Bet365 have the line at 42.5
    Overs is 5/6
    Unders is 5/6

ciaran1988 wrote: »

Overs is evens
    Unders is 8/11

Overs is 5/6
    Unders is 5/6

had a cut off it earlier. it's now 38.5 and 5/6 overs. thought 37.5 was low for two teams thatt have been scoring well and game in thurles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Either team to win by 1-4 points or a draw in Na Piarsaigh vs Ballygunner @ 4/5 looks a good bet to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭spurshero

robbiezero wrote: »
    Will be taking an interest in the 31.5 points for the Galway hurling final tomorrow if conditions suit. I know the drawn game was a fairly dreadful affair with a scoreline of 1-10 to 13, but if conditions are any way decent tomorrow in Athenry, that looks very low for a hurling match. Any conditions info from punters in the area would be welcome in the morning.
    Just seen this now .dry at moment but has been plenty rain last 48 hours .

spurshero wrote: »
    Just seen this now .dry at moment but has been plenty rain last 48 hours .

cheers. I think I will play the overs and hope the drawn game was just an aberration.
    ridiculous score for a senior hurling game.

also interesting that boyles have no market for for this yet. possibly they think it should be higher too and want to avoid arbers.

ciaran1988 wrote: »

Overs is evens
    Unders is 8/11

Overs is 5/6
    Unders is 5/6

boyles 36.5. overs is 8/11.
    365 moved to 39.5 now.

I might be missing something but i would have thought bet365 with 42.5 would have been the expected line on this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

boyles 36.5. overs is 8/11.
    365 moved to 39.5 now.

I might be missing something but i would have thought bet365 with 42.5 would have been the expected line on this game.

Agreed, I'm on the overs at the 39.5 line and doubled it with Na Piarsigh -2.5

cheers. I think I will play the overs and hope the drawn game was just an aberration.
    ridiculous score for a senior hurling game.

also interesting that boyles have no market for for this yet. possibly they think it should be higher too and want to avoid arbers.

1-17 to 1-15. grand job.

danganabu wrote: »

Rancid game so far. not looking good.

danganabu wrote: »

you lucky f**ker. Id say you had that wrote off.

Mighty day. Nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

you lucky f**ker. Id say you had that wrote off.

Mighty day. Nice one.

I have no idea how I got that up :D with O'Mahony off form on the frees and the work rate from the Gunner defense in the first half and SOK been his usual top self I had completely written it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

That was a mad last 20, I had it gone as well and then boom goals arrived.

• Advertisement

Anything today lads

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,685 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Nemo offer value at 11/4, great club team, plenty of experience, playing at home and in a final you never know. Crokes are overwhelming favourites at 4/11 but Nemo should give them a game.

Nemo +3 is 21/20 also offers good value I think as I expect the ground is heavy enough which should keep the scoring lowish.

I'll also have a fiver e/w on Kerrigan to score the first goal at 10/1

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

ShamoBuc wrote:
    Nemo offer value at 11/4, great club team, plenty of experience, playing at home and in a final you never know. Crokes are overwhelming favourites at 4/11 but Nemo should give them a game.

Great call

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,685 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Nemo +3 is 21/20 also offers good value I think as I expect the ground is heavy enough which should keep the scoring lowish.

Nemo by 5 :)

No goals but Kerrigan had a wonderful effort destined for the top right corner go very narrowly over the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

ShamoBuc wrote:

ShamoBuc wrote:

ShamoBuc wrote:

Great call. I hope you win a good few quid for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

From memory there's someone on here who's fairly strong on the ladies game, is it you perhaps ShamoBuc?

Just looking for an opinion on Carnacon vs Mourneabbey on Sunday - a 4 point head-start for Mourneabbey looks interesting.

Pp have mourneabbey plus 3 at 5/6 but boyles have them plus 4 5/6
    They are a very experienced team but any team with Cora in it will be very hard to beat, she really is on a different level. If there were an in play option of overs or goals I would get on that. At club level it's harder to call.
    I think Carnacon will probably win, unfortunately, but there's no value there, so a flutter on mourn ht Carnacon ft at 11/2 is value I think.

Going to try under 38.5 and cuala under 22.5 and KK plus 8 with a view to getting out with a bucket in running in what should hopefully be a defensive game at least initially in heavy ground.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Pp have mourneabbey plus 3 at 5/6 but boyles have them plus 4 5/6
    They are a very experienced team but any team with Cora in it will be very hard to beat, she really is on a different level. If there were an in play option of overs or goals I would get on that. At club level it's harder to call.
    I think Carnacon will probably win, unfortunately, but there's no value there, so a flutter on mourn ht Carnacon ft at 11/2 is value I think.

Carnacon were 3 up at ht and won by 3, Cora was unmarkable.

• Advertisement

Anyone any thoughts on the St Lomans v Moorefield Leinster Final today. Bookies can't seperate them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement