Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do ye really believe in these theories?

Options
124»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

nullzero wrote: »
    I have heard him speak about the Rosicrucians in the past, in a not very complimentary fashion and he also addressed how he investigated them closely and thus became a target for "he's a rosicrcuian" type slurs.
    Maybe he is a double agent, so to speak, I wouldn't be convinced of that myself but you can only listen to what these speakers say and take what you want from it yourslef.
    I don't think I've ever seen any researchers in this field that have never had accusations made about them being members of secret societies. You name someone in the conspiracy or truth movement and they've had these type of accusation made about them.
    It's up to the individual to make their own mind up at the end of the day.

Yeah I get what you are saying. It is hard to know who and what to believe when there is so much misinformation flying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Yeah I get what you are saying. It is hard to know who and what to believe when there is so much misinformation flying around.

Very true, we've never got the full picture.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭kilmuckridge

Very true, but some of the people on this very forum are perpetuating cover-ups.

I have sought information about what may very well be a real life Irish conspiracy to protect certain individuals from prosecution for their criminal actions,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001865
    and had an established member post derogatory and blantantly incorrect remarks about my understanding of the situation, the same member who posted the same type of remarks about another aspect of the issue. Why would a member on this forum be so keen to stifle discussion of real conspiracies and cover-ups, or is the whole NWO designed to throw the scent off the likes of my target, as it brands all conspiracy theorists alike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

You referring to mr Coat ? I think you may have it wrong mate :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Why would a member on this forum be so keen to stifle discussion of real conspiracies and cover-ups, or is the whole NWO designed to throw the scent off the likes of my target, as it brands all conspiracy theorists alike?

It's clearly all about you - the NWO has stepped up a couple of gears to distract from the important business of the cows on the dunes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

I don't believe any of the conspiracies posted by the op, but I come here because I find some of the theories interesting, like ufos and ancient astronauts, although I think ufo sightings are probably military planes. Skeptical of most theories but I like to look into them, and think some might have some merit.
    What annoys me about many conspiracy theorists on here and other sites is that they alot of their theories are based around anti-americanism and base their theories around that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

alastair wrote: »
    It's clearly all about you - the NWO has stepped up a couple of gears to distract from the important business of the cows on the dunes.

:rolleyes: Stop being silly, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭kilmuckridge

alastair wrote: »

I never said it was all about me, I just asked whether outlandish conspiracies were promulgated by people who were hiding other stuff or were involved in other conspiracies. I did not specifically mean me or my conspiracy of interest, but thousands of "small" scale conspiracies happening in REAL LIFE every day, like the countless episodes of cute-hoorism in awarding contracts.

Oh and the anti american slant which does crop up further distracts from conspiracies at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

alastair won't be around for a while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

alastair won't be around for a while :D

MIA, yeah! Hold on ... phantom-lord AND alastair, shhh! Did we hear wedding bells? Honeymoon? Or is that conspiracy ... sources! sources! hahaha :pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

MIA, yeah! Hold on ... phantom-lord AND alastair, shhh! Did we hear wedding bells? Honeymoon? Or is that conspiracy ... sources! sources! hahaha :pac::D
    link or one of uprisings pics or it didnt happen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It didn't take much for the German authorities to convince their people to exterminate Jews wholesale and the world was either convinced or had no choice but to accept the Iraq invasion so I guess it would not take a lot to accept any conspiracy.

It didn't take much for the German authorities to convince their people to exterminate Jews wholesale and the world was either convinced or had no choice but to accept the Iraq invasion so I guess it would not take a lot to accept any conspiracy.

What? :confused:

It is not a question of belief, it is a question of evidence. So just for the record, I've begun a thread on the physics forum. This is what I posted:
    gravity-driven demolition, question ...
    Hiya, I recently came across this short video, which explains (ostensibly) the science behind a gravity-driven demolition. I would seriously appreciate your take on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHeC...layer_embedded

I do realise it is related to the collapse of the Twin Towers, and this is not a CT forum, I'm asking only if the explanation given in the video is scientifically correct. Or at least consistent with Newtonian physics, as claimed.

I also ask the Mods to please respect this line of inquiry; it is purely the science I'm interested in here, NOT conspiracy theories, and the physics forum was recommended as the best place to ask.

Thank you in advance for any help you might provide.
    I hope the Mods and posters there do respect this line of inquiry.

Advertisement