Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story I'm writing for all my friends at AH

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I'm not your chum, esse!

I'm not your esse, chap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭2manyconditions

It was a bit too weird for me.

In saying that I did keep reading to see where it was going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

What happened when Pavee Point sued the state and got Gerard 250k damages?

Is he still in the caravan.?

Is he in Booterstown in a 4 bed shitting on ceramic,paid for by the HSE

Is he barred from the Punch Bowl yet.

Has young John needed one to one education, free breakfasts, speech therapy and after school care yet.

questions question questions.....

We await the answers.............:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

I managed to write another small bit, not as much as I would of hoped but I hope to do more. I added the extra to the OP.

Renn is enjoying his drive to work, ironic as he dreaded his work day. It was another day of serving burgers to people at McDonalds, worse still he was on his final warning from his boss for stealing Big Macs. Renn looks at himself in the mirror and smiles to himself, “Ok self, don’t spill a milkshake all over yourself today.” he says. He puts his eyes back on the road and they widen with horror as he sees a massive pile up in front of him. To the left we see a young four year old girl wandering around the road in a daze. The oddest sight is the green smoke exiting all the cars. Renn realises that if he crashes into the other cars as his speed he has a 70% chance of survival but that was not a chance he was willing to take. He serves his car to the left, missing the pile up but smacking into the four year old child on the road, he body explodes from the impact, he head comes off and splatters across the windshield.
    “Oh ****ing ****, now I can’t see a thing!” Renn cries out, the Childs guts get all tangled up in his tires and he loses control of the car, it crashes.

The Connors watch the carnage in front of them, Gerry looks on and says “You know what must be done now?”
    “Help the people?” John replies, Gerry is furious with the reply and back hand smacks him across the face with such force he flies a few feet across the floor and breaks his nose.
    “We steal all their stuff!” Kathleen says.
    “That’s my girl” Gerry proudly exclaims.
    A nineteen year old guy comes up onto the scene, he seems to totally ignore the carnage and just stares at Maggie.
    “Ger, don’t look at me like, I’m your sister!” Maggie says. Ger walks over to her and gives her a hug then whispers softly in her ear “I’ll ride what ever I can get”, Maggie swoons in response.

Another car is driving down the road, this is driven but Zuroph, he is driving very dangerously already as he has his laptop plugged into the cigarette lighter. His face is very red, you can see his veins on his neck. He is angrily yelling out and typing on his computer “Thread deleted! Banned, Banned!, delete! There will be no fun on my watch AUGH!”. He puts his eyes back on the road and sees a hub cap bouncing on it, his eyes widen in terror as the hub cap smashes through his windshield and slams into his next, decapitating him, his head falls to his lap.

Renn slowly begins to come to, he is very thankful that he is still alive, he looks at his windshield, it is totally smeared with toddler brains. He opens his car door and slowly steps out to see the pile up for himself. He looks around and sees smashed cars and dead bodies. “Oh well, I guess this means I won’t have to go to work today” he says to himself, he starts to walk off but slips in toddler guts and falls flat on his ass. Then he sees it, the green cloud, the stench, it comes out of the cars and heads towards Renn, he looks towards the Connors and yell out “For the love of God, please help me” but all the Connors do back is point and laugh at him. He starts crawling backwards, look of sheer terror on his face. The Stench goes into his nose, into his eyes and mouth, his eyes explode, he vomits up his intestines and finally his skin melts off. The Stench leaves his body and heads off towards town, leaving a big pile up behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Maybe I could get money off the Irish Film board to make this into a movie, I mean, if they greenlight Shrooms and Shrooms 2 I have a good chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Do you think?

Maybe, now as you have two threads in tcn asking for attention you might get lucky.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Needs more Adrien Brody.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It got bumpy after a week, tsk tsk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

I have saved this thread to disc, OP. I shall read your tale tomorrow, under a tall tree, by a babbling brook, as it is too long for these wee hours.

Advertisement