Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE RECORDING STUDIO TIME. NO STRINGS ATTACHED. www.blackrosestudio.net

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Thanks For the positive feedback Ultan.

Hope to see you back at black rose sometime.
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazy chester

I was out at blackrose studios yesterday and i agree with all the previous posts except, unfortunatly, i cannot confrirm or deny Robs tea making abilities as i had my own carry out coffee :D ! In all other aspects I have to say it was a mix of a very informative, laid back, positive and progressive day! Ive already recomended to a friend and I didnt realise that Rob does basic sound engineering courses too! So Im gonna be signin up for that soon;).
    All in all Rob's approach really instills a positive no pressure attitude which in turn helps get the best out of you when your recording.
    Im busy putting the finishing touches to the rest of my songs then its back up to Kilcock!!!
    I Cannot reccomend Black Rose Studios enough.

Thanks Rob

Thanks for the positive feedback Chris. Just sent you a mail with details on Recording rates, and also information on Black Rose Studio Sound engineering course.

Rob

Free time now available for the end of November and Start of December.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 10 deshoon

Was out with Rob on Monday and I couldn't recommend him highly enough.Friendly and welcoming yet very professional, I will be paying further visits to Blackrose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 eat_the_music

I was in the studio with Rob last week and definitely recommend anyone interested in recording to check out Black Rose Studio - great guy, relaxed atmosphere and a professional set up - what more could you ask for? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

I just went out to Rob the other day. Great experience. Super nice guy and great studio set up with Protools etc. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a recording done in a friendly and professional environment.

Thanks for the great feedback Guys. Remember to pass the word on about the studio.

Taking free time bookings for End of November and December.

Rob.
    www.blackrosestudio.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 matt1991

Hi Rob, We had a great day in the studio today. You were really nice and welcoming and we really enjoyed recording in your great studio. So I would recommend that other people use your studio as it is top quality and very professional.

Thanks For the feedback Matt. Tracks On the way to you.

Hope to see you again in the studio.

Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TWRP

Hi All

This is a brilliant opportunity guys. One not to be missed. I recorded a track yesterday - completely free of charge - absolutely no strings attached. The studio itself is a great room, the equipment is all top of the range and Rob, the sound engineer, is easy-going, relaxed and very easy to work with while still being professional and skilled.

All in all the is a brilliant FREE opportunity for anyone experienced or not to check the place out and get some FREE studio time.

We'll definitely use Black Rose Studios services again in the near future!!

Thanks Again Rob!

ColmT
    The Wolfe Rock Project

Hey Colm.

Thanks for the feedback. Had a listen to your material on reverbnation. Looking forward to working with you on the album.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 45 meallat

Hi Rob, would love the chance to record a new original of mine in your studio, the feedback looks great! Just guitar and vocals... here's my youtube vid of the track, let me know if it's a goer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CmlGWA3gvM

-Mealla

Hi Mealla

Great track and Vocals. When would you like to record?

I have avilable days next week. PM Me and i'll give you details on the studio.

Rob.
    www.blackrosestudio.net.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭puremule

Hi Rob,

Got your details from Chris above. PM sent. Cheers

Free Time Avalable for November/December.

Mail me to book yourself a recording session.

Rob

Free recording time available for The month Of January.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

hi this sounds pretty interesting and im considering doing it myself but i was just wondering if i was to come in for a recording session with vocals and guitar, whats the story with layering and all that? like would i be limited to just recording the rhythm guitar and main vocal line or would it be possible to record another layer or two of say backing vocals or a lead guitar line or something along those lines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amandaloub

oh my god!!! I just spent some hours with Rob at Blackrose studios this morning. I have to say, he is one of the most professional people Ive evr worked with, and the track we created together is simply amazing. Im going back In February to finish my Cd and Im taking a young choir group to be recorded at the summer . Thank you so much Rob,
    Amanda

Few spaces available for September and October.

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

The website link in OP doesn't work has it changed?

Should be back up now, or very soon.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

Website is still down :(

Hey Everyone.

Free Recording Session Available For this Saturday.

PM Me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,462 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Hey Everyone.

Free Recording Session Available For this Saturday.

PM Me if interested.

Your website doesn't appear to be working.

Hi Kippy.

Yes my webpage has been down for some time now, My studio work is fairly limited, a weekend here and there.

So if you have any questions sure you can pm me. You might also find some info within other post on this thread too. Feedback etc....

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Fawkon

I'd be interested if you're still offering some studio time. Just me and the guitar.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

website? facebook?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I would be interested in recording a track in the studio if such an offer is still available.

Advertisement