Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE RECORDING STUDIO TIME. NO STRINGS ATTACHED. www.blackrosestudio.net

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi there.

Yes you have red the heading correctly. I'm offering free recording studio time with absolutely no strings attached.

Firstly. Why I hear you ask.

Easy, For publictity sake. I have a number of sessions I'm willing to offer for free. I believe word of mouth is the best type of advertising, so I'm hoping whoever gets the chance to record for free will tell a friend, and another and so on and on..........

Here are the details, and answers to questions you might have.

The studio is Black Rose Recording Studio, and is located in Kilcock, Co Kildare.

The web page is http://www.blackrosestudio.net/

All the information about the studio you will find there.

The Free sessions are limited to, 2 types of client.

(1) Solo Singers, artists who want to sing over a favourite song/backing track with the vocals removed.

I get the backing tracks from http://www.karaoke-version.co.uk/?app_currency=EUR

So if the track you would like to record your voice over is there we can use it. 1 Track per artists is free.

(2) Singer/Songwriters who want to record a vocal with just one instrument, so a vocal performance with guitar, or Piano accompaniment, just as an example. Again 1 song per recording session is free.

From these free sessions, The studio will select a best song/vocal recording and that arists will get to record a second track

After you have completed your free recording session I will mix it, and email the track to you. No CD'S are given, But from the email you will be able to burn of as many copies as you like.

So if you interested you contact me at the studio phone number located on the contact page on the web site, or mail me @ blackrosestudiokilcock@gmail.com or blackrosestudio@hotmail.com

The contact details are all on the studio website.

Get your free booking in quick, I'd expect the places to fill extremely fast...

You can PM me if your looking for more info. Good luck getting that free time.

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Email sent, sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Black Rose Studio

Hi Stephen.

PM Sent your way

Rob.

Only a few spaces left. Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

PM sent :) Sounds like a great idea mate!

Still a few spaces left. Grab them while you can.

Rob

• Advertisement

PM Sent Tommy

Taking Just three more. PM Me if your intrerested.

Have had a cancellation for today. Any takers.

Rob

Here are the dates that I have left.

7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th August.

Any Takers Out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Just back from Black Rose Studios and it was a very positive experience. Rob's a great guy to work with. Very professional guy with top notch equipment. Recommended. Fingers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

Just back from Black Rose Studios and it was a very positive experience. Rob's a great guy to work with. Very professional guy with top notch equipment. Recommended. Fingers :)

sounds like a good way to begin a musical adventure....fair play

Bump

Days Still free.

Today, 9th and tomorrow 10th August. Takers Anyone.

Rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

I was out with Rob yesterday & it was great, an abosolute Gent who knows what he's doing & the studio is a great set up. Highly recommended.

Ste

Some free time been offered for this month. Contact me.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭studio54

Hi there.

Yes you have red the heading correctly. I'm offering free recording studio time with absolutely no strings attached.

We'd love to take you up on this but ........

The Free sessions are limited to, 2 types of client.

(1) Solo Singers, artists who want to sing over a favourite song/backing track with the vocals removed.

I get the backing tracks from http://www.karaoke-version.co.uk/?app_currency=EUR

So if the track you would like to record your voice over is there we can use it. 1 Track per artists is free.

(2) Singer/Songwriters who want to record a vocal with just one instrument, so a vocal performance with guitar, or Piano accompaniment, just as an example. Again 1 song per recording session is free.

Rob

......we see strings.......Lots of them!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭niall1976

Personally, I think it's a cracking deal.

I was in with Rob in January and the set up is brilliant.

Rob is a great guy and knows his stuff.

If u can get a slot for free, jump at it.

Everything has to have a few strings attached, but I think these are more than reasonable.

Cheers

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭studio54

Sorry didnt mean to give the wrong impression...its just that I'm part of a new disco cover band and I got excited about this only to discover that we dont fit the criteria

No offence inteded....let me know if you have any offers for bands.

Cheers

Free time on offer for September/October.

www.blackrosestudio.net

Check it. Rob

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 32 simonelivemusic

Hi
    I was at the studio today and now I just got my recording. I am very happy and I recommend him to any musician, really brilliant!

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mystery sea creature

I'd love to record a song if you're still doing freebie's, it would be guitar and vocals. cheers

Hi.

When would you like record?

Session times are Monday to Friday, 11am - 5pm.

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mystery sea creature

that's great, unfortunatly I've got the flu at the moment so I won't be able to sing for about a week, but i'll send you a msg on monday when i'll know more.

cheers

Ok. No probs.

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement