Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'THE MALL' TRIP, UK - SAT NOV 6TH 2010

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

And a few more, enjoy.

Collie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

Only awake now :p what a savage weekend.

Big thanks to Charlie and the lads for organising everything, thanks to First and Only for holding a great venue and a huge thanks to everyone that came and made the weekend so great.

Lookin forward to the next trip already!! xD

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Got to say thanks to everybody that organised and went on the trip. Was a great day overall its just a savage site.

There is such thing as too much pryro lads it go a bit stupid after lunch ya couldn't see anything in front of you a limit on the next time is needed I would say.

Was a bit aprehensive about the 70+ players but it was actually fine every was spread arcoss the site.

Only got a handful of pictures unfortuately.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RATS-Squad/121139614137?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=247451&id=121139614137

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

What a weekend!

Great venue and a great group of people to go with.

Rico that song is still stuck in my bloody head!

Next stop Copehill.

Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

great pics collie, well im well and truly fukked what a weekend it was a pleasure to play with the tan brigade ye played with honour and made the trip worth it

we held everything it was great, got our ammo boxes and then held and secured the 2 enemy ammo boxes, then we captured the laptop, and a backpack full of money, then we activated and held bomb till bang time the bomb and disarmed 2 bombs . at the end then the bomb went off and it went haywire everyone tring to hold a floor .
    cheers charlie well organised but the seats on the coach where ****e after the first 3 hrs travelling. but the games made up for it.
    i would defo do it again but dont remind me about the travelling,
    cheers tnt and section 8 for great oppfor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

mental weekend, absolutely insane. my voice is gone. throat fukked from pyro inhale :)

thanks to all that made it a special weekend. some great pix lads, looking forward too seeing the rest as they appear!

just in case you forgot :)

http://www.youtube.com/v/wWhtcU4-xAM

Eric/Rico

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Eric,

Your a sound man, but I can't forgive you for the song. I have Barbara Streisand going around in my head all day. Still breaking my s*@t laughing when I think of it.:D:D:D

yer some ballax eric we where brainwashed awith that song.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

So that's your excsue for buying that "tactical" pillow Paddy?

You were brainwashed by....Barbara Streisland:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Thanks to Charlie, Lee and anyone else behind the scenes.
    A realy good weekend. Thanks to all who gamed and made the craic what it was.
    And for Paddy as promised........

• Advertisement

Eric,

Your a sound man, but I can't forgive you for the song. I have Barbara Streisand going around in my head all day. Still breaking my s*@t laughing when I think of it.:D:D:D
    Ratsquad wrote: »
    yer some ballax eric we where brainwashed awith that song.;)
    rofl!! ahhh lads, funny as fukc that! just wait till the next trip i will find something equally as good to haunt you with!

oh and tbh paddy, im still haunted with that shout from you - "err, will one of you lads scrub me back!" ***shuddder**** :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

Had a great trip. Big thanx to Dobby,Charlie,the lads from firstandonlyairsoft and everyone who played :p

So that's your excsue for buying that "tactical" pillow Paddy?

You were brainwashed by....Barbara Streisland:pac:
    ehh i think so. iwas just trying to keep in touch with my femme side.

*DOBBY* wrote: »

what????? I SHOT DOBBY IN THE NOBBY:rolleyes:

MindPhuck wrote: »
    rofl!! ahhh lads, funny as fukc that! just wait till the next trip i will find something equally as good to haunt you with!

oh and tbh paddy, im still haunted with that shout from you - "err, will one of you lads scrub me back!" ***shuddder**** :)
    IT WAS A,, YE WUD HAVE TO BE THERE MOMENT RIGHT?
    thank god no one had a camera ready...phew.
    they were me best boxers aswell...i hope there was no fruit showing??
    great bunch of lads i had a ball.:D not showing i hope.;)
    i would travel with ye anytime guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

To all the lads that organized , ran and traveled to THE MALL , thank you very much for a memorable weekend.I think that we are now legendary in THE MALL for the amount of pyro's used , maybe a little too much but sure what the hell , you only live once.
    It is now 7.22 pm and I am going to bed to try and recover.LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maximus-2100

lads does any one of ye have the picture of the 2 lads spooning each other on the bus? i just want to remind them of it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

lads does any one of ye have the picture of the 2 lads spooning each other on the bus? i just want to remind them of it :D
    36156_1741260174668_1333599795_31929357_616958_n.jpg
    Would this be the incriminating pic your talking about.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maximus-2100

36156_1741260174668_1333599795_31929357_616958_n.jpg
    Would this be the incriminating pic your talking about.:D

that would indeed be the pic thanks for that dobby :cool:

oh cheers for that damo:D
    but ye dident have to add that hyration pouch on the front of me ...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

.. a week later and just as you thought you could forget that tune.. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzNNRXxWfA&feature=player_embedded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Butter Voucher

Great Weekend !

Advertisement