Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'THE MALL' TRIP, UK - SAT NOV 6TH 2010

Options
  • 29-07-2010 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

1 year on from the day we first went to THE MALL, we’re heading back again.

imgMall01.jpg
    'The Mall' is a truly unique CQB Airsoft site with nothing else like it in Europe, if not the world. Based in the Friars Walk shopping centre in the heart of Reading town Berkshire, First & Only Airsoft offers an unparalleled Airsoft gaming experience. The site is a self contained L shaped mall spread across 3 levels with over 250,000sq ft of shop space, walkways, stair cases, lower ground storage rooms, service corridors and loading bays. Whether you like your action up close and personal or over bigger areas with lots of sneaky play, 'The Mall' has everything.

For this trip there will be 2 buses going, 1 from DUBLIN and 1 from Carlow/Wexford

Places are strictly limited to 70 altogether

Cost will be €120 per person

This covers the Ferry, Bus & Playing Fee

The Mall will be privately booked for ourselves for our own scenario

There will be a MILSIM scenario for the day (Midcaps only, etc.)

There will be Special Prices for PYRO :D

The 1st 70 people to pay deposit of €60 are guaranteed a place. Deposits can be paid to...
    • Charlie / Mike @ Quality Airsoft Supplies
    • Damien @ Redbarn
    • via PAYPAL to sales@tntquality.com (€62 - Damn paypal fees :mad:)
    For more info...
    • PM TNTQ or DOBBY
    • Talk to Charlie or Mike at Quality Airsoft Supplies
    • Talk to Damien at Red Barn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

any age restrictions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Scody94 wrote: »
    any age restrictions

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

went hthe last time was savage and im going again hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaa woooooohooooo:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

TNTQ wrote: »

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Looking forward to this trip.. a lot:D.
    Travel will be out Friday evening and arrive back early Sunday morning. No overnight accom needed as we'll be travelling throughout. Sleep on the bus .....
    Get in early with your deposits as spaces are filling up fast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Looken foward to this :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

im sooooooo in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Good man Cha :D stick me down for this (and possibly shellii).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Are you going over and back on the same day? What time would you be leaving Carlow on the Saturday morning (Would need to travel up from Kerry)

oeb wrote: »
    Are you going over and back on the same day? What time would you be leaving Carlow on the Saturday morning (Would need to travel up from Kerry)

Would be leaving carlow approx 5.30pm Friday Evening

• Advertisement

Would be leaving carlow approx 5.30pm Friday Evening

So would we need to arrange accommodation over there for the Friday / Saturday night? Or is there a hostel or something nearby? Back on the Sunday morning?

Also, other than midcaps, what rules are you planning on using? Strict ammo limits or just no highcaps/drum mags?

Please excuse all the questions, a few of us might be interested in this, just trying to work out the logistics of it all (Carlow is like 3 hours away from us as it is, no mind Reading =P)

oeb wrote: »
    So would we need to arrange accommodation over there for the Friday / Saturday night? Or is there a hostel or something nearby? Back on the Sunday morning?

Also, other than midcaps, what rules are you planning on using? Strict ammo limits or just no highcaps/drum mags?

Please excuse all the questions, a few of us might be interested in this, just trying to work out the logistics of it all (Carlow is like 3 hours away from us as it is, no mind Reading =P)

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Looking forward to this trip.. a lot:D.
    Travel will be out Friday evening and arrive back early Sunday morning. No overnight accom needed as we'll be travelling throughout. Sleep on the bus .....
    Get in early with your deposits as spaces are filling up fast.

Think the bold writing has the answer to your first question ;)

mle1324 wrote: »
    Think the bold writing has the answer to your first question ;)

Apologies, it appears that reading an entire thread before getting excited and posting is not one of my strong points. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Perkina3

Yo...Put me down for this....Might have 2 more at least to come for this as well!!! :)....Can you drive over seperate to the bus??? Sounds fooking epic! :P

Just to let interested players know, deposits need to be paid as no places will be held from players confirming their interest on this thread. So see Charlies first post on how to pay your deposit.
    Thanks.

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Just to let interested players know, deposits need to be paid as no places will be held from players confirming their interest on this thread. So see Charlies first post on how to pay your deposit.
    Thanks.

Will they gates stay opened through out all of lunch time tomorrow up the the barn Damian? I'll be up to pay mine :)

mle1324 wrote: »
    Will they gates stay opened through out all of lunch time tomorrow up the the barn Damian? I'll be up to pay mine :)
    yep they will. see ya then.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Prob be 2 weeks before i can get into the shop lads. will there be any spaces left then do ye think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

There will be Special Prices for PYRO :D

Special prices just for me? Savage :D

pyro jim wrote: »
    Special prices just for me? Savage :D

Nice try. ;)

Lee from 1st and only will be coming up with special pre-order prices for things that go boom in the next week.

When we went in march we used an amount of pyro that would have lasted them a normal 3 WEEKS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Quick question, do we bring our own aegs etc or rent them? Is there any hassle with tranporting aegs etc to England/ Scotland as I am mad to play at the fort and finally meet the Senor Spielbergo of the AIRSOFT world Mr Scoutthedoggie!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Bring your own aegs across, no need to rent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

Any chance one of the guys who was there before could give a full breakdown of how much the whole trip cost from very start to very finish? cheers in advance!

dwelby101 wrote: »
    Any chance one of the guys who was there before could give a full breakdown of how much the whole trip cost from very start to very finish? cheers in advance!

ok,

Trip Cost - €120

That includes the Bus, Ferry and Site Entrance/Play

After that the cost is up to you.

If you want to eat / drink that'll cost money.

If you want to buy PYRO, that'll cost money.

You'd probably want €20-30 and £30-50 with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Few quick question, does the ferry go from Rosslare or Dun Laoire?
    Whats the situation with waivers/consent for under 16's?
    Also, would it be possible to get a price list on the pyro's?
    Thanks very much!

Does the ferry go from Rosslare or Dun Laoire?
    Ferry goes from Rosslare at 21.15 the Friday Night

Whats the situation with waivers/consent for under 16's?
    Nobody under 16 will be going as the restriction is 16 and over

Anybody paying there deposit will be asked if they are between 16 and 18 as they will be required to get a consent form/waiver signed before we leave.

Also, would it be possible to get a price list on the pyro's?

Lee at First and Only is coming up with a pre-order pricelist for Pyro in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Added to Calendar.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Deposit paid here i go again lads recomend you join in on this its an amazing site:D;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Yeah I suppose I'll have to tag along again. Last time was pretty damn epic. One question, where will the dublin bus be leaving from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

ok,

Trip Cost - €120

That includes the Bus, Ferry and Site Entrance/Play

After that the cost is up to you.

If you want to eat / drink that'll cost money.

If you want to buy PYRO, that'll cost money.

You'd probably want €20-30 and £30-50 with you.

How much for /just/ the entry to the Mall? I don' tneed a ferry and I don't need a bus. Just an arrival time, hop in the car & turn up :P

Advertisement