Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'THE MALL' TRIP, UK - SAT NOV 6TH 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Vent13

TNTQ wrote: »
    If only section 8 members looked so good...

63292447386561344723076.jpg

Where d'ya think they got the gear?! We look much the same actually, we just tie our hair up and our leather is tiger stripe!!! :cool::D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭PEP_C

Multicam is ok for tan/light team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

PEP_C wrote: »
    Multicam is ok for tan/light team?

Perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

paddy carroll terroist team/multicam/dobbys crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Dave Connor

Eric Mooney

Terrorists / Sect

Cheers

• Advertisement

Ferry is booked

Final No. of players = 75 :eek:

More details to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Well done lads. Play safe and have fun.

Lads,

Don't forget that PYRO has to be PRE-ORDERED and PRE-PAID in the next week or 2. We can't guarantee that there will be any PYRO there for those who have not pre-ordered and pre-paid.

Find prices (in Euro, as long as the exchange rate doesn't go arse-ways) below...

MKIII Thunder flash
    Box 100 -
    € 220 - € 2.20 each
    Box 50 -
    € 116 - € 2.32 each

Thermobaric Grenade
    Box 50 -
    € 160 - € 3.20 each
    Box 20 - € 70 - € 3.50 each

Lads,

We'll have something on the scenario early next week. I'm sure most of ye know that Damian and Neil had a family bereavement last week.

It takes a bit of work to make sure that a scenario involving 3 teams and 75 players will work and be simple. :rolleyes:

Remember lads...
    • Mid-caps only
    • Pyro has to be pre-ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ego.emlyn

SORTED ROLL ON THE MALL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

the-mall-3copy.gif

BRING IT ON
    really looking forward to this one cheers lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

It is getting close lads.Have you any timetable and pick-up points for the bus from Carlow yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Is it true you are not allowed use Thunder B's in The Mall:(

Is it true you are not allowed use Thunder B's in The Mall:(

Its true mate

Operation: Safe Haven
    Prologue

And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth- Isaiah 2:21, King James Bible

1983 – NASA launches the infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS)

020614IRAS_OV.jpg

1985 – Both the USA and USSR begin building massive underground bunkers and military facilities. Both the US congress and the Soviet party go along with the massive building projects because of the ‘Cold War’.

CheyenneMountainBlastDoorSM.jpg

1991 – Many commentators surmise that a major reason for the collapse of the Soviet Union is the siphoning off of funds for the use of the party elite.

Yeltsin.jpg

1999 – Gunmen assassinate Paraguay's Vice President Luis María Argaña. Reports come in that he was “killed because of the end of the world”. The killing is attributed to ‘religious fanatics’

arganasesinado.jpg

2003 – The invasion of Iraq by US led coalition forces is seen by many as an ‘Oil Grab’.

saddamstatueDM1903_468x361.jpg

2005 – Hurricane Katrina causes severe destruction along the Gulf coast from central Florida to Texas. FEMA states that they will “Learn from their mistakes this time around”

katrina.jpg

2006 - President George W Bush signs a $3.685 Billion deal with Halliburton/KBR to build "detention camps" in the United States that could be used to house American citizens during emergencies.

SWIFT+LUCKY+DETENTION+CENTERS.bmp

2008 – The Norwegian government builds the Svalbard Global Seed Vault inside the Arctic circle to ensure ‘crop diversity’ in the event of unforeseen global crises

svalbard-global-seed-vault_9.jpg

2009– The Global economic crises takes hold. Governments seem to care little for ‘Paper or Electronic’ money. They continue to spend and borrow as if there is no tomorrow.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFLej6GD8JuiiSFs4jQvECetiUKEYxdj13ivPQNxz9_BXucFY&t=1&usg=__bI-fJ2WLbGEw83n1eLoj13eq9Ag=

2010– The invasion of Iran by US/Israeli led coalition forces ‘to cease the nuclear proliferation of a terrorist state’ is again seen by many commentators as an ‘Oil Grab’.

aa-Iran-Iraq-repaced-w-Iran-good-one.jpg

2011 – The price of Gold hits an all time High. Reports of CIA backed “Regime changes” in gold-rich African countries fills the headlines.

6a00d8341c5e0053ef01156e731c04970c-800wi

2012 – February - News breaks that an Irish amateur astronomer discovers a comet from his back garden observatory in Dublin. The comet is named “Dickie” after the man’s favorite entertainer.

this-is-planet-x.jpg

2012 – March – The projected flight path of “Dickie” starts causing serious concern.

pic17182.gif

2012 – April – Both the US administration and NASA deny that they have known about the impending “near miss” for 30 Years

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQA2zUldJVKN_f2wJYRRnL2rQRHrK_m1c-aQ7AwGrZQwCFmRs&t=1&usg=__nh3xevraLNSsOzIYRui1bX9q7zk=

2012 – May – Renowned astronomers conclude that “Dickie’s” current orbit will cause havoc throughout the inner solar system.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ9Tp46Avjc74EOQUihteu6DiQA1JcafulOkIGNb80OLw1Vhs&t=1&usg=__fprdTBBSaX3V_jg4uvqBJSW_ncc=

2012 – June – President Obama makes a live address to the American people stating that “prophecies of our impending doom are farcical, my calendar ends on the 31st of December every year and I don’t panic”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ14a_DVTuX-K047OJjsOyMWFL5DLJ4ydlWMuzPeAQ0sqyA0A0&t=1&usg=__OkZ2G4kXcqRhoc_RJwIiHEAF3fo=

2012 – July – The global economy is in turmoil. The Dollar and Euro are virtually worthless. China is in turmoil. Anarchy rules in the streets of many bankrupt states.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTefYdA7yPDLAQJ_71UfOhlKKuxCQH0gpNDagYnACfN7-Vu9A8&t=1&usg=__NI9NAvmJdnvhdSpLP8phli3Eim0=

2012 – August – A major eruption at Yellowstone National Park results in the death of 4000 people and the evacuation of substantial areas in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. FEMA are once again ridiculed for their sub-standard performance.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA_R5DCPvKnvEgJJ8R3my0mOGEhxtnuEfFuGoqVriqUfv3fPg&t=1&usg=__-h-IWVLxBR8jwED10J2X2a4bGfc=

2012 – September – The world-wide web begins to suffer severe and more frequent ‘outages’. Conspiracy theorists claim that the government is trying to keep them in the dark.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr_wB5Jz_aCHgn-MucXoH27IVNYdj7a0YTssQCa9dV8aYyWuA&t=1&usg=__UkJRWsUKGCjo5-1O7q-8dB8LY40=

2012 – October – All ‘non-hardened’ satellites in near and far earth orbits are ‘fried’ by massively increased solar flare activity. Many scientists are warning that worse is yet to come.

satellite-collision.jpg

2012 – November – News breaks that high ranking government and military officials from countries all over the world are making their way to Denver, Colorado for discussions about ‘solar system climate change’.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqV4JubzndZXmaU62QEcF3ujL4GCbjFjpWKxQrZciboM1MlSs&t=1&usg=__fLABM6Smwfa24IbCjBf2U6GN-6o=

2012 – December – President Obama addresses the nation in a somewhat cryptic fashion on arriving at Denver international Airport. “Our great country will endure in the face of what is to come, that is all”

[Embedded Image Removed]

[Embedded Image Removed]

Background information…

FAO: Blackwater Operatives

Denver Airport Supposition…

• Denver Airport was built when Denver already had a sufficient International Airport.
    • Its construction began in 1995 with five mysterious buildings that were completed and then buried intact.
    • Up to 8 levels of underground facilities are said to exist
    • Conspiracy theorists have for years stated that Denver Airport is the Headquarters of the new world order. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY&feature=related

Denver Airport Fact…

• There is indeed a facility which runs underneath Denver International Airport.
    • There is enough food, weapons and supplies to maintain a population of 100s for up to a decade.
    Your mission is to infiltrate this underground facility and secure it for our employers.

FAO: Section 8, 26th 'Tunnel Rats' Company

Airforce One has landed in the past hour. POTUS will enter the underground facility after a brief press conference 'up stairs'. Once POTUS has entered the facility, the clock starts ticking.

Chatter has been picked up that there may be several parties looking to enter the facility.

Please note that your families are safely within the facility and in order for them to remain safe, your mission is to protect the entrance to the underground facility and to only enter the facility at the allotted time.

Best of luck soldier

To: Group {1-157th National Guard Mates}

Guys,

Just been out drinking with and old mate of mine. He had some far out things to say about what's really going on down at Denver International. He says that those scumbag federal government b*st*rds and there Sheik friends are gonna hide away in some bomb shelter for the next 10 years while the world goes to sh*t.

F**K that, ever since we got back from Iran they've treated us like sh*t - what do you say we round up the boys and crash their party?

ooorah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 se bear

hay guys i know the post said the 29th but how do i pay for pyro as im living over there

• Advertisement

se bear wrote: »
    hay guys i know the post said the 29th but how do i pay for pyro as im living over there

Send me an email with what you want and we'll sort something out

Everyone else...may cantact me asap or no bang bang:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 se bear

can i get 20 Thermobaric please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Wonder what muppet made that?

Half are mines, a number are the channel tunnel under construction (and the drillers) and a few of the london underground :P Oh lets not forget the old gchq bunker that's now a museum :P that got in there too :P

Looking forward to this game, should be a good one guys :) Look forward to see you all there this saturday, however excuse any zombie personality on my part, ill get in from work at 6am that morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Right all those travelling from dublin here is the arrangements.

Bus will leave frome the Quick Park (beside the Carlton Hotel, Old Airport Rd.) at 4.30 pm Friday afternoon. Start arriving about 4/4.15 pm. Anyone leaving a car in the car park speak to RoryK on the day about a special rate.Please don't be late as we won't be waiting for anyone. Don't bring too much baggage with you as space is limited. Have your guns in a bag or case (no exceptions). Limit is gun bag and one gear bag per player.
    Don't forget to have spare batteries and BB's, and comms if you have em and a good attitude.:D
    And remember anyone on our squad is to be wearing Tan or Civvies, no black , woodland or Tigerstripe.
    We'll arrive back to the same place on Sunday morning about 9.30ish am.

See you all there on Friday.

D.

p.s. Bring some photo I.d.

Question... I'm told i'm on the black team... or so Lemon(ade) says...

Are we allowed to wear say, blue jeans with black top and a cb plate carrier? I'm a little unsure...

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Firekitten wrote: »
    Question... I'm told i'm on the black team... or so Lemon(ade) says...

Are we allowed to wear say, blue jeans with black top and a cb plate carrier? I'm a little unsure...

I would say that may be too confusing for quick definitive faction recognition. Might work with black top and black vest with the blue jeans, as the coyote brown might be mistaken for Tan side. also it might work if black pants wear worn instead of jeans with the CB vest and black top.

Opinions ?

Possible... no black vest though. I'll see what I can dig up though to make it less confusing.

Admittedly the gear i was going to run was pretty distinctively contractor. An accidental 'loadout' that appeared from gear that works for me and a general lack of being bothered some games with cammies.

heh, black trousers, boots, and beltgear... I'm going to feel like I'm at work :P

Lads, seriously...

Anyone who wants pyro for the trip has to call me in the next hour...or no boom boom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    I would say that may be too confusing for quick definitive faction recognition. Might work with black top and black vest with the blue jeans, as the coyote brown might be mistaken for Tan side. also it might work if black pants wear worn instead of jeans with the CB vest and black top.

Opinions ?

Having played more than my share of events at home & abroad, your webbing typically plays less a part in distinguishing you (colour-wise) than what you're wearing under it (i.e. trousers & top).

IMO, if you can't do a quick recognition of somebody based on their frame (arms, legs, head, body) rather than a specific item they're wearing; then you need to slow down and start thinking before running aimlessly around like a headless chicken and firing at anything that moves and isn't "you".

Anyway, it's dark jeans for me as I've no black combats. Will pick up some pyro on the day from whatever they have. On that note, TNTQ, can you clarify if Blank Fire Grenades are permitted for use at the mall; obviously use of 12ga blanks are unsuitable, but 9mm? ****

**** For any officious sorts reading this, neither I nor the aforementioned BFG nor 12ga/9mm/whatever-size-you=want items are located in the republic of Ireland

Advertisement