Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I thought it was an excellent return. Suits is somewhat forgettable during the rest of the year but it's probably my favourite summer show.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

damn missing out on two hot ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder if Rachel needs anyone to comfort her...

If I can't get the job, then my second choice is Donna. :D

From the sound of it, Jessica's in trouble since it seems she only has Harvey, Mike and Donna on her side. Of course they're the best ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Another great episode this week - highlights for me were seeing Donna and Rachel on a night out together, while Lewis and Harvey reminisce; "You the Man".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

Kilkenny14 wrote: »
    Another great episode this week - highlights for me were seeing Donna and Rachel on a night out together, while Lewis and Harvey reminisce; "You the Man".

That bump is me dropping my stuff and legging it home to watch this episode! Donna FTW!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

No drop off in quality at all with the new series

Excellent stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Does anyone know if series 1 is to repeated soon? I saw one episode and liked it. I have Upc.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Having a bit of a catch-up day today and just watched the first 3 back to back. Absolutely fantastic - I forgot how much I enjoyed it last year. David Costabile has been a superb addition to the cast.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Any reason why we have to wait an extra week for episode 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Shows usually take a break around the week of July 4th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

another brilliant episode, wonder how Donna is gonna get out of it, i really hope she doesn't get fired,

i wonder if Hardman is serious about not using the lawsuit to gain more control, i dunno what to make of him so far, he seems genuine about building bridges,

funny knowing how Rachel gets rid of annoying associates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

don ramo wrote: »
    another brilliant episode, wonder how Donna is gonna get out of it, i really hope she doesn't get fired,

i wonder if Hardman is serious about not using the lawsuit to gain more control, i dunno what to make of him so far, he seems genuine about building bridges,

funny knowing how Rachel gets rid of annoying associates :D

she can have my stapler any time she likes

I can't blame him for giving her his stapler. If I went around the corner and saw that, I'd be accused of staring(rightly so)

Pretty strong episode this week... interesting to see how long the truce will last!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭stevekavo

Any idea when the second series is being shown over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

big dar wrote: »
    she can have my stapler any time she likes
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    I can't blame him for giving her his stapler. If I went around the corner and saw that, I'd be accused of staring(rightly so)

Tbh I think the actress who plays Donna is better looking. I'd help her in the fileroom anytime :p

Kirby wrote: »
    Tbh I think the actress who plays Donna is better looking. I'd help her in the fileroom anytime :p

Dead right Kirby! Donna is pure feckin class! Makes me question Harvey's overall sanity. The implication is that he was well in there but didn't bother.... like, WTF???? Ussain Bolt wouldn't have a look in if she was in a file room ner me... I'd be SO there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Episode 4 was great I loved it, this show is amazing I would recommend to anyone!

Look at Gabriel Machts picture on IMDB I wouldnt in a million years recognise him!

Kirby wrote: »

Not denying that. I'd happily help Donna in the file room or Rachel in the library. Though poor Mike had to pretend to have got it on with Donna. I would've just been standing thinking "Why do we have to pretend?"

Jenny love anyone??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Is Donna gone for good?

Tristram wrote: »
    Is Donna gone for good?
    she better not be, didnt think shed be dumb enough to shred the document knowing mike was gonna say something,

As much as I hated the final few minutes, that was possibly the best episode yet! Can't wait to see what happens next week!

They can't do that! Tease us with Donna cleavage then fire her.

Think I saw something like this before where the person was fired, hired by the rival company/firm, then going back having been revealed as a spy. But unfortunately that's unlikely since they didn't make the firing or reason more public than they needed to be.

I'd say at the most she'll be gone a few episodes then be brought back again somehow.

On a side note, were the results of Rachel's latest exam attempt revealed?

I read an article earlier that said the actress is not leaving the show so she's going to be around. I Hinckley she'll be rehired soon too.

She looked stunning in that last scene. I'd boycott the show if they really dropped her!

Excellent episode. What'll happen is Jessica will win the case and somehow get Donna back in. I suspect some other kind of foul play, perhaps by Hardman? Jessica is too good to let that go un-noticed; she said she didn't remember that coming across her desk, maybe Hardman is setting Harvey and Jessica up - he planed to the document somehow to get revenge?

suits-10.jpg?w=500&h=300
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Damn, Donna looked fantastic in that final scence and then they fired her!

They have to bring her back somehow but I don't know how they are going to do it

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

She will be back. The loss of her character would leave a big hole in the show.
    Pearson/Hardman will win the case and Harvey will get her back and all will be right with the world again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Donna is not even that good looking....okay okay she may be the woman of my dreams I need her back

Advertisement