Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

That's great value! I had a look at that taco you were talkin about and got very jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Aw man it looks phenomenal...you must try Norio's at the meet up,I lived off their fiver deals for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Im a smurf!

Ya like?

Love it,new film is coming out soon.

Is there any word about an American case in Ireland? About a mother who looked nailed on to get done for murder for killing her daughter. Got acquitted today,to say that everyone thought she was getting done is an understatement.

• Advertisement

Lovin the signature US, maybe its like that for ages, I just seen it now?

I see this is now your thread too, do we need to request access or anything?:D

Haha I changed it about two weeks ago,it's generally my mood.

Na,all welcome,I'm a nice kind of guy :D

Thank you kind Sir.

You are quite welcome.

Had a Pizza just there now :D

• Advertisement

Whats the crack over there for 4th July US?

Much going on?

There was just a load of fireworks and sales.

I see the local syndicate in my area has a new horse. Hopefully I'll have word of when he's due to go well in the future. Two of my best friends dads are involved so would be reliable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

ft9 wrote: »
    Lovin the signature US, maybe its like that for ages, I just seen it now?

I see this is now your thread too, do we need to request access or anything?:D

Come on now im nearly as bad as him with my talking of all things food:D

Urban i done my best for you, i searched dinners drive inns and dives and i could not find any place that they had done in orlando:(

Aw now I ****ing love that programme. That and man versus food. Just went for a run

Lads I just saw an ad for the best looking party I have ever seen in my life. Check out Bud Light Port Paradise,4 days,3 nights,2 huge cruise ships and a private island

Whenever im in the states i just love my bbq, here this place has my mouth in water in Orlando,http://www.bubbalous.com/bubbalous-bbq-dine-in-menu.htm
    now time for a couple of grilled lamb chops onions and mushrooms for me after i finish my last can of beamish.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Check out Bud Light Port Paradise,4 days,3 nights,2 huge cruise ships and a private island

*waves fist* god dam you urban i cant even enter and i have a irish accent and all:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Come on now im nearly as bad as him with my talking of all things food:D

No one can touch US and his edible adventures.:pac:

baz2009 wrote: »

true tat true that:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

baz2009 wrote: »

orly7.jpg

oh PyRo u scud you just saw the thread name change, im not that bad tonight im just about to finish my 8th and last can and then some lamb chops and im making extra care to spell right tonight after my other mis adverntures:o

• Moderators Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Good man, the oul' drink can be a disaster for the spelling. You were going ninety the other night. :pac:

Enjoy the chops. :p

Im actually lost on wikipedia at the moment i started looking up well i cant remember now im looking at the informaton for 3 rock from the sun:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Love the new title for the thread :p

x PyRo wrote: »
    Good man, the oul' drink can be a disaster for the spelling. You were going ninety the other night. :pac:

Enjoy the chops. :p

No buddy you dont understand i was on the whiskey and just in the last night, ye will always know when im on the whiskey cause ill will be telling people to f off:pac:

3 lamb chops boys grilled meduim rare with onions mushrooms and cold fired potatoes at the jonjo stop cafe.........................

I thought I was the only on who drank cans of Beamish. Handy at 2 quid a pint in hole in the wall too

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I thought I was the only on who drank cans of Beamish. Handy at 2 quid a pint in hole in the wall too

great minds think a like, hole in the wall :eek: im getting too hold for the carry on with ye young uns but i can sstill get pretty riled up, galway race week racing during the day and a good few scoops followed by getting hammered in town and then down to the cas for some all night poker action and then a hooker and a brekfast roll at 10 in the morning, ye guys know what im talking about.

• Advertisement

Sounds like a normal night for me Jonjo. That the plan for me the meet up? Me and you head out to Salthill to the apartments where all the hookers are aye?

Advertisement