Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Or Feck Off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

x PyRo wrote: »
    Anyone wanting to ask questions about the new rule can PM me.

I think its daft, PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Damn internet went when I pressed reply.
    It'd be UrbanSea. Was meant to go through in 24 hours,no sign yet. Just don't like this name,dunno why I picked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Is anyone doing a bet on this

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-bets/jordan-and-alex?ev_oc_grp_ids=349710

How do they think up these markets :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Is it just me or did the list of sub-forums just change order?
    Pyro what are you up to?

• Advertisement

Now there back normal again????

Theyre back to front on mine as well.

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I'm after breaking the sysyem!

Ah no, must of been changed to be in alphabetical order.

They kept changing every few minutes. I thought I was going mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

I done a treble on the tennis with djokovic in it he was winning and his opponent retired does anybody know what happens to this bet?

• Advertisement

Bet void so it turns into a double as far as I know.

Unlucky.

Thanks x-pyro thats what i taught i just wasn't sure.

It's a kick in the balls altogether. One of my mates had £100 @ 7/2 on Nadal (I think it was him) to beat someone else 6-0 in a set. He was 5-0 up and serving for the set before the other lad pulled out. Bet void and stake returned. He was gutted to say the least!

That would be a killer and you honestly have to wonder sometimes are they actually hurt or just trying to save themselves the hammering from the likes of nadal of federer.

This is the first time i ever seen caroline wosniaki playing damn she is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

Nalbandy up to his old tricks again.
    Never saw such a gifted player turn up to every single grand slam and literally 'die'.

Backed him a couple of years ago at wimbledon . He lost in straight sets in the 1st round to a player ranked outside the top 100. He won 2 games in total. I'd say he recieved a fair share of brown envelopes in his time the same lad.

Anyone notice theres absoultley no hype about Murray this year?
    I got a gut feeling he will take Nadal in the semis don't know why. I just think that the others can't see him comming this time around . Bookies have ruled him out as well.

They changed my name. This is the poster formally known as greetings :cool:

Anybody been on irishracing.com in the last day or two? Now when you type in to search it shows horses trainers and jockeys. The search has gone ****e now though,typed in Wymott and nothing came up bar some woman trainer who hasn't had a runner in about 3 years.

Edit:It just came up when I just searched for horses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Are the odds of evens or 11\10 on Manchester City too good to be true or a massive prick tease

• Advertisement

Nalbandy up to his old tricks again.
    Never saw such a gifted player turn up to every single grand slam and literally 'die'.

Backed him a couple of years ago at wimbledon . He lost in straight sets in the 1st round to a player ranked outside the top 100. He won 2 games in total. I'd say he recieved a fair share of brown envelopes in his time the same lad.

Anyone notice theres absoultley no hype about Murray this year?
    I got a gut feeling he will take Nadal in the semis don't know why. I just think that the others can't see him comming this time around . Bookies have ruled him out as well.

would you really back him to beat federer and nadal back to back in a grand slam semi and final (assuming its federer and nadal of course)

This is the first time i ever seen caroline wosniaki playing damn she is fine.

superb

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

orourkeda wrote: »
    would you really back him to beat federer and nadal back to back in a grand slam semi and final (assuming its federer and nadal of course)

He's a slow learner for sure but i think the penny's dropped at last .... he needs to attack not just trying to force errors all the time.
    He's actually doing that now finally.
    Lack of hype and the experience of defeat is a potent cocktail.
    And the top two don't feel they have to raise their game against him, he has arguably the biggest motivation right now 15/2 is great value.
    For me its his year ...finally(famous last words).

ft9 wrote: »
    I've taken Fernando Torres out of my signature cause I had a dream he gave me stick over it that I was jinxing him!

He's been muck since I put it on my sig.

You might think Im crazy, but just wait and see, he'l bang em in for sport now

And Fernando scores 2goals for first time since November....

You are bad luck sir :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

It has been revealed that Mary Harney tried to resign 4 years ago but was put on a waiting list.

Also since her resignation 5 members of the dail canteen have been made redundant.

Haha,phat :pac:
    I only found out this week you can get the strawberry ribena in the litre bottles to dilute at home.
    Loving it :cool:

I'm doing a poo.

Hey Greetings (or whatever you call yourself these days lol) did you see the write up in the paper bout the bookies in Eyre Sq? Didnt see the original myself but they have a copy on the wall in Boyles. Not too impressed tbh because they highlighted that they have more business than Celtic. I know its true but they shouldnt take advantage. Im guessing its over-enthusiasism by S.
    Interesting article though. Its pretty much what Ive said all along.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I'm doing a poo.

At Paul's house?

Advertisement