Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

now there the kind of posts that should get "post of the day"..
    nicely played..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha,nice one baz. Lads what do all ye have your background as on boards? What one is that baz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

That's the 'Classic' one, changed it there yesterday. I like the little moon thingy.:P

Haha that's what I like too.How do I change it again? Can't remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Put the mouse over the 'boards.ie' dropdown thingy on the top-left of the page and go down to 'Change Styles' and then click 'Classic' or whichever one ya want.:)

• Advertisement

Haha,I ended up leaving it as is. The others were annoying.

Christ lads the ploughing I would give Rihanna

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

baz2009 wrote: »
    I'm easily amused.:pac:
    Brilliant Baz :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

greetings wrote: »
    Haha,I ended up leaving it as is. The others were annoying.

thats what I thought

Nulty wrote: »
    Brilliant Baz :pac:

very good alright...
    cheeky cúnt...:P:pac:

• Advertisement

Nulty wrote: »
    thats what I thought

They all look as if your highlighting over them

has any1 got an excellent stream for the man u v totts. game.
    sound

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Bumsex wrote: »
    has any1 got an excellent stream for the man u v totts. game.
    sound

did u try

http://atdhe.net/index.html

robbie1977 wrote: »

thanks better than the one i had anyway.
    nice 1

Black Coffee is a really nice horse,top weight and wins nicely in a competitive(ish) race at Wolverhampton.
    Looking forward to her next run now,which assuming it will run off an all time high in OR,.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Ok so the new rule is when doing an in running bet in any log that it must be accompanied by a screenshot. A simple screenshot only takes less than a minute to do. I for one think it is an excellent idea as it:
    (a) Proves that the bet was placed
    (b) That the right price was taken
    (c) Stops all the sh**e talk that goes on in logs over in running bets.

Keep up the good work around here pyro !!

Maybe someone could setup a poll and see what everyone thinks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Yeah I think its a good idea too.
    +1 on the fair play to Pyro part, he's managing to tidy up the place bit by bit.

well lads no disrespect,i like to think we can discuss this situ here..
    but yer coming from the point of view where ye dont even have a log,so ye dont have that "burden",and then on top of that you must now post a screenshot of in play bets,please dont tell me that this wouldnt annoy you in any way..and hence make you not log every bet,hence taking away from the whole point of a log,discipline..

pyro of course has made the forum a lot better,its a pity there isnt any1 else that is an active mod to give him a hand and a second opinion..

I think it's alright. Don't think it's an unreasonable request,even if you post the bets during the event and post a screen shot after,as I know bets like basketball are hectic and it might be an inconvenience to stop and do a screen shot during the game,just do them after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

I think it's alright. Don't think it's an unreasonable request,even if you post the bets during the event and post a screen shot after,as I know bets like basketball are hectic and it might be an inconvenience to stop and do a screen shot during the game,just do them after

The major gripe I have with it is that I do most of my bets off my phone and in fact due to working seriously long hours, am rarely at home and when I am I don't really have time to be going back through my bets to make screenshots. But them the rules I guess.

• Advertisement

That's a good point too fkiely.

fkiely wrote: »
    The major gripe I have with it is that I do most of my bets off my phone and in fact due to working seriously long hours, am rarely at home and when I am I don't really have time to be going back through my bets to make screenshots. But them the rules I guess.

thats the case with me aswel,especially when i go back to collage il be way to busy juggling the my business,collage,gambling and now screenshots,,
    i dont care how quick it takes,ive done it numerous of times before but gave it up as it was fairly annoying,,

i asked would it be ok if we could meet half way, as in just post a screenshot of all my bets in the basketball at the end of each week when i am not busy and the answer was no.There is no compromise being made which i think is unfair..

I subscribed yesterday,asked for a new username

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Anyone wanting to ask questions about the new rule can PM me.

Other than that, it's not up for discussion on the open forum.

This is the general chat thread, so we should keep it that way. ;)

I've taken Fernando Torres out of my signature cause I had a dream he gave me stick over it that I was jinxing him!

He's been muck since I put it on my sig.

You might think Im crazy, but just wait and see, he'l bang em in for sport now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyone have any new years resolutions? Had one myself which was to get fit again, joined a gym for 3 months on Monday, went down today for a bitta of a swim and feck me how my cardio has gone to the dogs.

ive given up the fags,bought my last box new years night.smoked them and havent had 1 yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bumsex wrote: »
    ive given up the fags,bought my last box new years night.smoked them and havent had 1 yet..

Fairplay, if nothing else you'll save a fortune which equals more drinking and gambling money!;)

I subscribed yesterday,asked for a new username

Whats the new name gonna be? And why bother change anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I have it on good authority that his new name is going to be "Welcomes".

Advertisement