Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I f**ked up was up on the horses and then blew my balance on soccer :mad: I really need to stop betting on soccer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,909 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Just wondering - if Fine Gael got into power in a coalition with independents would it count as a fine gael minority govt or a coalition?

If Enda is head honcho it will count as a dictatorship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

How many shops do boyles have now?
    They had 100 over 4 years ago so must be close to 150 now.

Dont know. But whoever their logistics/planning person is is good. Shops not piled on top of each other but if you go anywhere and ask a local they will direct you to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

mixed up wrote: »
    I f**ked up was up on the horses and then blew my balance on soccer :mad: I really need to stop betting on soccer :(

I had to much to drink today and reloaded and backed the bulls in basketball and don't even follow basketball :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

is it me or is there a massive amount of donkeys in here since the whole bumsex thing got found out esp in the football tip thread

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

rossit wrote: »
    is it me or is there a massive amount of donkeys in here since the whole bumsex thing got found out esp in the football tip thread

In what regards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

in reguard to betting im new to all this as well but some of the guy are fresh off the boat like what happens to my bet when my guy goes off come on like.some of the guy here like u are top notich it wouuld be a pity for them to get lost ina world of crap

Haven't a notion what you're on about to be honest. :pac:

The more the merrier in my opinion and any people who don't behave won't be along for very long anyways. The only way the place will get better is by more people joining in and with the likes of "he who won't be named" gone, it'll encourage them to get involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I think rossit is trying to say that theres lots of people in the football tips thread asking questions like what happens if the player they backed to score gets taken off or only comes on as a sub.
    ''Donkeys'' in his words, which is a little unfair.

And he is in someway trying to relate this to BS being banned.

mmm interesting, let me mull this over in the conservatory.

Pretty dead in here lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

rossit wrote: »
    No realy. This forum has always been full of people who are clueless at gambling. In fact msot gamblers are clueless when it comes to very basic principals, its what makes it profitable for those who know what we are doing.

For proof of this, look how often a martingale system thread comes up, or somebody with some other flawed betting system.

So, gambling forum regs, ask yourself which one are YOU!!

Ffs Mellor dont mention the 'M' system! The next three pages will be full of people telling us how well it works for them.

Oh now ive done it *opened a can of worms*

Starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Just made myself some burgers on the BBQ. Cant beat them lads.

Got a kebab out of a new place tonight.
    F*cking tiny. Chips were bland. I asked for no lettuce but alas,lettuce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

My throat is so fcukin sore.
    Beer, shouting, singing and smoking all weekend. Why do I always give in to fags when I'm drunk?:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

baz2009 wrote: »
    My throat is so fcukin sore.
    Beer, shouting, singing and smoking all weekend. Why do I always give in to fags when I'm drunk?:pac:

I done the drink and singing but i don't do fags :D

I done the drink and singing but i don't do fags :D

I don't usually either, but it seems impossible to say no when omeone offers me one when I'm drunk.:(:P

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

I had a bad day on the horses today :( anybody up for a small game of poker unfortunately i only have money on my betfair account

baz2009 wrote: »
    Why do I always give in to fags when I'm drunk?

Your subconscious is telling you that you're gay.

:pac:

What a dump I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

UrbanSea wrote: »
    What a dump I did.

Could do with one of those and a hose down in my stomach, been in a jock the last week or so.

On another note, Shels are still Ringsends Number One by once again beating the Shams in Tolka tonight in a friendly. Rovers, current Champions, FAI Cup finalists and a team which is nearly finialised against a Shels team which only 13 of the players are signed and we've played only two friendlies. Not to mention the HUGE gap in wage budget. Step up Paiso with a nice headed goal for Shels to win 1-0. It's good to be back.:cool:

It was pure black Gavin. God himself would have struggled to beat it.

Guys help one of my friends out will ye and vote for his dog. Winner gets 10,000. One vote a day

http://www.actimelfulloflife.ie/profile-2249

Could do with one of those and a hose down in my stomach, been in a jock the last week or so.

On another note, Shels are still Ringsends Number One by once again beating the Shams in Tolka tonight in a friendly. Rovers, current Champions, FAI Cup finalists and a team which is nearly finialised against a Shels team which only 13 of the players are signed and we've played only two friendlies. Not to mention the HUGE gap in wage budget. Step up Paiso with a nice headed goal for Shels to win 1-0. It's good to be back.:cool:

Friendly being the main word!:P

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Guys help one of my friends out will ye and vote for his dog. Winner gets 10,000. One vote a day

http://www.actimelfulloflife.ie/profile-2249

Unreal dog. I'd love one myself, but I'm not allowed get one.:(

• Advertisement

Aw I know well baz. Another one of my friends has one,more black in colour than that.
    I'd love a Samoyed.

Advertisement