Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭grattanspuds

Leinster over 1.5 tries at 8/11 looks good to me today... Castres will try to keep it tight but I can definitely see Leinster looking to put the pool to bed by playing an attacking game. Anyone agree?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Isotonic wrote: »
    Trade cricket and NFL. Back GAA.

You on anything tonight iso in the NFL?

Leinster over 1.5 tries at 8/11 looks good to me today... Castres will try to keep it tight but I can definitely see Leinster looking to put the pool to bed by playing an attacking game. Anyone agree?

Tidy

San Francisco @ Carolina - 1st half under 20.5 points @ evens looks like the one tonight. I expect it to be very tight and tense like the regular season clash between the pair which ended 10-9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Backed 49ers straight. Also backed Bingham to beat Higgins in the snooker. And doubled them too

• Advertisement

Backed 49ers straight. Also backed Bingham to beat Higgins in the snooker. And doubled them too

Bingham was dire at times,tought he would have given us a sweat there but no he ****ed up.

up overall for the weekend,you fancy anything in the nfl game on now?

Thanks for the tips.

Bingham was dire at times,tought he would have given us a sweat there but no he ****ed up.

up overall for the weekend,you fancy anything in the nfl game on now?

Thanks for the tips.

Waiting for Denver to score here and gonna back chargers on cap then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Yeah backed Bingham last night, cracking price i thought. Never showed up. Wonder what way Higgins/Selby will be priced to get my money back.

4/7 Selby 5/4 Higgins pp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

+11.5?

markc91 wrote: »
    +11.5?

12.5 powers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

12.5 powers

Got 13.5 on hills

markc91 wrote: »
    Got 13.5 on hills

Can't get on hills. Poor drive chargers...

Yep another thanks again

Yep another thanks again

No worries. Got there in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Doubling Nishikori and Dimitrov @1.6 in the Aus open tonight, 'should' be a banker. Hit a decent 4 fold last night, hopefully more of the same tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Doubling Nishikori and Dimitrov @1.6 in the Aus open tonight, 'should' be a banker. Hit a decent 4 fold last night, hopefully more of the same tonight.

like nishikori but oppose dimitrov on the handicap

Klahn impressed me last week, I'd say you might be right on the h/c but can't see him winning the match unless Dimi is extremely sub par.

Taken Paire in play @1.7

Nishi and Dimi win!

Paire wins 3-0

Liking the odds on Sijsling, opponent is undoubtedly talented but very young, and usually kids struggle over the longer format.
    Hasse might be a bet too, although I dislike him he's a workhorse and should be too good for Young..

Both were physical wrecks after 2 sets into the match, Kokkonakis had cramp and all sorts but managed to pull through!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

The Dutch let you down terribly there.
    Sijsling lost (might not have fancied to go through anyway with Nadal next)
    Haasse pulled out being 2-1 down already in sets.

It was 43 degrees mid matches today, been 7 retirements in 2 days so far. Some people just can't handle it which is frankly understandable. Sijsling had the match on a plate but had nothing left in the tank to take it sadly.

Sijslings has never made the 2nd rnd in Aus before, and the prize money/ranking points are very big, so I doubt he'd have thrown it, even knowing Nadal was up next. He was just dead on his feet and had no crowd to edge him on.

I never bet on the Hasse match after, but I guess the heat got to him too because he wouldn't normally lose to the likes of Young who is god awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Paddy Power seems to be voiding for retirees. I had Beulucci and Isner in a 5 fold. Belucci's opponent retired and it was voided. Isner also retired and was voided.

Strange i'd have thought the win would go to the other person if they retired

Paddy Power seems to be voiding for retirees. I had Beulucci and Isner in a 5 fold. Belucci's opponent retired and it was voided. Isner also retired and was voided.

http://rebelbetting.com/faq/tennis-rules

Give this link a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Yes. Always a void with Paddy.

Yes. Always a void with Paddy.
    Worked out well anyway as one of my guys retired when 2-1 down in sets. He was also 1/8 so really shouldn't have bothered including him in the first place.

Belucci looked to be cruising to a win and his opponent retired.

Won the treble from my fivefold anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Hi,

I've read on here from a few people that it is very easy get their online account limited or closed by a bookie. I've set my mate the challenge of having this done to him, just out of curiosity to see how easy this would happen and also it must mean you're winning. He won a big horse acca off a 5er and has about 400 quid in the account now. How should he proceed to get this account limited? Any advice on what bet sizes, minimum /maximum odds, particular sports?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Lots of winning big stakes will do the trick
    Whether that is accumulators or singles, doesnt really matter

Deco99 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've read on here from a few people that it is very easy get their online account limited or closed by a bookie. I've set my mate the challenge of having this done to him, just out of curiosity to see how easy this would happen and also it must mean you're winning. He won a big horse acca off a 5er and has about 400 quid in the account now. How should he proceed to get this account limited? Any advice on what bet sizes, minimum /maximum odds, particular sports?
    If it was very easy everyone would be at it! I'd imagine the most important thing would be to make sure he wins!

Anyone I know that's had their accounts limited were playing 2% markets on things like tennis.

Where odds are different with bookmakers it's sometimes possible to guarantee low profit by betting on Player A with one bookie and Player B with another. Takes high stakes on each to make anything worthwhile.

Anyone that gets accounts limited otherwise would be accounts deemed unprofitable / unsustainable by the bookies. High stake bets consistently coming in etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

playing 2% markets on things like tennis.

Whats this 2% markets?

Advertisement