Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

manafana wrote: »
    do you blog or tweet at all?

No time or interest in blogging but have a twitter account alright. Don't often put selections up there as don't like everyone who follows knowing my business

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Isotonic wrote: »
    No time or interest in blogging but have a twitter account alright. Don't often put selections up there as don't like everyone who follows knowing my business

Anything today iso?

manafana wrote: »
    do you blog or tweet at all?

Few lads have sent pms regarding twitter so so id give it a go.
    https://twitter.com/Isotonic32

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

001025f058d311e38ee612734af1abee_8.jpg

Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Isotonic you fancy Castres -11 1/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭grattanspuds

Surely Toulouse to score over 4.5 tries at 4/5 is good value today? I certainly see them bagging 4, and can't see Connacht holding them to just that amount. Any reason why I shouldn't back this?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭grattanspuds

Surely Toulouse to score over 4.5 tries at 4/5 is good value today? I certainly see them bagging 4, and can't see Connacht holding them to just that amount. Any reason why I shouldn't back this?

I got that one badly wrong! I'm sure I wasn't the only one. What that result does though is make me even more convinced that they'll totally focused this weekend and will beat Connacht. Toulouse -11 looks generous enough

Exeter +20 ulster -11 early games. Bet if this or any other weekend is Montpellier at evens. It's the best price I've ever seen on a rugby match. They will beat Leicester comfortably at home. Will star shorter too if I gave anything to do with it

Exeter +20 ulster -11 early games. Bet if this or any other weekend is Montpellier at evens. It's the best price I've ever seen on a rugby match. They will beat Leicester comfortably at home. Will star shorter too if I gave anything to do with it[/

Munster to overturn Perp. Evens. Munster 1-12 7/4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Wow Munster lol;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Class as always

Comfortable for Munster in the end . 7/4 1-12 and win landed. 4/4 so far. Leinster to cover the 11 in the next.

Poor from Leinster today. They looked like a French team which is a terrible label. Still a good day.

Cheers mate great day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Great day, roll on Montpellier

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Poor from Leinster today. They looked like a French team which is a terrible label. Still a good day.

a reverse french team, most french teams amazing at home then never do it on the reverse road game. but this weekend seems bad example

For all those hateful idiots sending me vile pms, go f**k yourselves. When Montpellier thump Leicester ye ll be the quiet boys .. ISO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

For all those hateful idiots sending me vile pms, go f**k yourselves. When Montpellier thump Leicester ye ll be the quiet boys .. ISO

If those pm's are on boards.ie, just report them and they ll be dealt with.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

0-0 in Leicester game, not often you see that scoreline at ht

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Montpellier lose.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

draw at ht and only a point in it at ft....very close game, try and conversion in the last minute wins it for Leicester 15-14

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    draw at ht and only a point in it at ft....very close game, try and conversion in the last minute wins it for Leicester 15-14

Missed penalty kick for Montpellier in the first half?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Feck that was unlucky,I covered my bet got Leicester @ 17s so not to bad for me.
    Over all great weekend on the rugby On to the next one.

magherakid wrote: »
    Missed penalty kick for Montpellier in the first half?

Yeah, they missed it ...hence the 0-0 ( draw at ht )

Not sure I'm getting the question

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Yeah, they missed it ...hence the 0-0 ( draw at ht )

Not sure I'm getting the question

just asking that's all didn't see the game :)

magherakid wrote: »
    just asking that's all didn't see the game :)

:)
    Was only flicking through myself...50 mins no score and then 2 tries in 3 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Was a horribly close game. Montpellier won 3 penalties in the last ~3mins of the first half, all of which were kickable. They went for touch twice and on the 3rd penalty they decided to kick at goal and they missed. One of the most back and forth games I've seen in a long time, turnovers all over the place. Great for a neutral but disgusted since I'd money on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Want to expand my horizons online and create an account with someone other than PP. Mainly bet on football, with a sprinkling of American sports, rugby, MMA and horses.

Any suggestions for the best bookies?

baz2009 wrote: »
    Want to expand my horizons online and create an account with someone other than PP. Mainly bet on football, with a sprinkling of American sports, rugby, MMA and horses.

William Hill or Bet365

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

baz2009 wrote: »

bet365 have a good offer deposit 200euro and get 200 bonus to bet with, you turn it over etc but its easy enough to turn over anyway

Advertisement