Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

whats ur email and ill try email it to you, pm me

never mind... heres the link for the latest version

regards

stephen

http://www.mitrevski.com/Setup_SST_5.exe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

when installed make sure you update to the latest results up in the top left hand corner of the screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Just a quick question for anyone that uses ladbrokes if you could help me out for a second. When you make a withdrawl, I know it takes up to 3 hours to clear before its prosessed or whatever. When you go to ''my account'' - statment and then check last 3 payment details, what does it say under ''account status'' for you before the withdrawal is processed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Have a meeting with my course leader at half one tomorrow. For fúck's sake. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

HELLO!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Hi all. Looking at to nights rugby i believe Quins are decent value away to Gloucester. 11/8 betfair 5/4 Stans. Having a decent bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Missed you, Iso. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I dont watch much basketball was just wondering how good Le Bron James is compared to others?

Is he the Messi of basketball better or just over rated by tv ?

From what I see whenever he's on he seems to be head and shoulders above the rest just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Isotonic wrote: »
    Hi all. Looking at to nights rugby i believe Quins are decent value away to Gloucester. 11/8 betfair 5/4 Stans. Having a decent bet

Unlucky iso,so close would have the + handi won?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I dont watch much basketball was just wondering how good Le Bron James is compared to others?

From what I see whenever he's on he seems to be head and shoulders above the rest just curious.
    He is messi,ronaldo and jesus christ

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

he's the bball equivalent of messi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

robbie1977 wrote: »

Lebron James is Messi, Kevin Durant is Ronaldo and Kyrie Irving (Cavaliers) is Neymar.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

4410392032_198d550952.jpg

And none of them comes close to this guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Always liked Carmelo myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

inforfun wrote: »
    4410392032_198d550952.jpg

And none of them comes close to this guy.

Le Bron will be close by the time he retires.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭SD1990

Hi All, does anyone have a link to the John o Shea documentary that was on Setanta recently, or point me in the direction where I could find it? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭samdeman

better off asking the guys over in the "john o shea" forum.

Hi all. Been following the first innings if the Pakistan South Africa game And am amazed at the evens on pak to chase 235. Gonna have a decent bet on it. Think the price is gonna crumble quickly for those that like a trade..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Hi all. Been following the first innings if the Pakistan South Africa game And am amazed at the evens on pak to chase 235. Gonna have a decent bet on it. Think the price is gonna crumble quickly for those that like a trade..

this thread had died until now, lost the early wicket, 2.6 now just need a kick start as its a low total save the wickets

• Advertisement

well iso,Is this bet just to back pakistan.

Also what you think of this http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/lions-tour/nsw-queensland-country-v-lions/handicaps

thats a huge handicap,what oyu think of taking the +handicap?

well iso,Is this bet just to back pakistan.

Also what you think of this http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/lions-tour/nsw-queensland-country-v-lions/handicaps

thats a huge handicap,what oyu think of taking the +handicap?[/quo

Honestly I'm leaning towards the lions covering. Nsw are essentially amateurs and with lions out fir test places and the quality on the bench there will be no let up. It is a huge cap and there are better opportunities over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Edit: Wrong thread

Is there anyone alive here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

honka look good value in the finish league this evening got 17/20 with ladbrokes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Alright boys what's happening?

How're you getting on JJ

Any sign of iso ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭dinneenp

probably been mentioned before but a good website resource is OLBG hot tips.

Basically the hot tips page is a page with the 'hottest' tips, ranked by amount of people tipping it and the % of confidence.

If you click on a tip it'll show more details- peoples comments, amount of 'pro' account holders tipping the olbg giving if they think the bet is good or bad value.

I find it handy as you can see tips for events you'd know nothing about (e.g. Romanian league). I use it if I want to turn a banker bet into a 'banker' double.

Obviously if I know nothing about the event it's blink betting but it's been kind to me....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

UrbanSea wrote: »
    How're you getting on JJ

Not too bad now, jeez this thread has gone very quiet in the last year or so, i remember it back in the day.

Advertisement