Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Its terribly frustrating when they lose such big leads or cant put away games. Its horrible to bet on really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Its terribly frustrating when they lose such big leads or cant put away games. Its horrible to bet on really.
    I know, I'd lumped on Lewis -4.5 @ 11/10 against Part, turned it off thinkin yes what a win that was cause he was winnin by a mile :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Derek! wrote: »
    Does anyone else find that song the crowd sing about Taylor annoyin?

VERY F*CKING ANNOYING, yea hes a brilliant darts player, but the way crowds carry on is rediculous, they see him as a f*cking god, they will be lost when he retires in a couple years, i certainly wont be singing to that stupid tune when i go see the darts in the O2 in march anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

shocksy wrote: »
    VERY F*CKING ANNOYING, yea hes a brilliant darts player, but the way crowds carry on is rediculous, they see him as a f*cking god, they will be lost when he retires in a couple years, i certainly wont be singing to that stupid tune when i go see the darts in the O2 in march anyway

you will nd you know it

you will nd you know it

No i wont, i dont like Taylor, never had, i admit hes a great darts player but i would never cheer him on or bet on him, i just dont like the guy..... FACT, maybe im the only darts fan in the world who thinks that but i dont care, thats how it is....

To say i will and i know it is rediculous considering i know what i like :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I cant stand the man either, delighted when Lewis beat him earlier in the year in the league, brought a big accum aswel :D

No i wont, i dont like Taylor, never had, i admit hes a great darts player but i would never cheer him on or bet on him, i just dont like the guy..... FACT, maybe im the only darts fan in the world who thinks that but i dont care, thats how it is....

To say i will and i know it is rediculous considering i know what i like :rolleyes:

a man of his own mind I like that, I take it all back and throw it at someone sitting in the corner with a white nose.

The sooner he retires the better for the game of darts, just look at the match on sky now 8-2 to Taylor BORIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Its destroying Darts tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Betting on tournament outright winners is near impossible when he's on form.

• Advertisement

Well that was disastrous tonight, Lewis did nothing wrong today, and Anderson did nothing wrong tonight, both had excellent averages, but still cant beat Taylor, its like this guy in not human when it comes to darts lol, and its making games boring and repetitive, and he doesnt plan to retire for another few years, if he brings that form to the world championships next month, its just gonna be another repeat of this tournament, same old boring matches when hes involved, would have loved to see a Lewis V Anderson final tonight, or Wade V Lewis, etc etc, bring on the BDO championships for a change of darts...

Phil you have had your moment, retire for f*cks sake, give these top players a chance at been world champions, god knows you dont need the money

Well that was disastrous tonight, Lewis did nothing wrong today, and Anderson did nothing wrong tonight, both had excellent averages, but still cant beat Taylor, its like this guy in not human when it comes to darts lol, and its making games boring and repetitive, and he doesnt plan to retire for another few years, if he brings that form to the world championships next month, its just gonna be another repeat of this tournament, same old boring matches when hes involved, would have loved to see a Lewis V Anderson final tonight, or Wade V Lewis, etc etc, bring on the BDO championships for a change of darts...

Phil you have had your moment, retire for f*cks sake, give these top players a chance at been world champions, god knows you dont need the money

Taylor has been around for a long time now, at first I did not really like him but as the years have clocked on I have come to respect him,

it is up to the other players to beat him and take control, god knows they have had plenty of time to do this,

he did come close to quiting the game but decided to keep going and it has paid off for him, it does seem to effect other players when they see it is him they have to play, Barney got his head wrecked by Taylor,

once he goes someone else will dominate the sport, it seems to be the way of the game.

Taylor has been around for a long time now, at first I did not really like him but as the years have clocked on I have come to respect him,

it is up to the other players to beat him and take control, god knows they have had plenty of time to do this,

he did come close to quiting the game but decided to keep going and it has paid off for him, it does seem to effect other players when they see it is him they have to play, Barney got his head wrecked by Taylor,

once he goes someone else will dominate the sport, it seems to be the way of the game.

Dont get me wrong, you gotta respect him, i do, hes great at what he does, but a change is nice, see new winners etc....

Is it true that when he lost a bit of weight his form dipped?

I think once Taylor is gone there will be great value for us on the outright markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Just found out one of my mates dad was let down for around 660,000 in a 17-team accumulator(10er) on the weekend, the team to let him down were Rangers at home to St. Johnstone. How gutted would you be? I'd be absolutely sick, they're framing it in his local lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Just found out one of my mates dad was let down for around 660,000 in a 17-team accumulator(10er) on the weekend, the team to let him down were Rangers at home to St. Johnstone. How gutted would you be? I'd be absolutely sick, they're framing it in his local lol

I'd head straight to the river after that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

hawaii501 wrote: »

I actually know him, so the story is true. What a death, he said he never put in Man City because of the odds and yet he put in Rangers at 1/4 :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Rangers cost me €80 and i was having a glance at the river :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Rangers cost me €80 and i was having a glance at the river :(

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Got sleepin tablets off the doctor today so i'll be sleepin earlyish for the first time in ages, goodbye insomnia :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Got sleepin tablets off the doctor today so i'll be sleepin earlyish for the first time in ages, goodbye insomnia :cool:

€50 for the doctor and €20 for prescription? Could have bought a few litres of vodka and some fine herbal substance for that money.:D

Tea and a penguin,

sex

€50 for the doctor and €20 for prescription? Could have bought a few litres of vodka and some fine herbal substance for that money.:D
    haha, I guess I could of tried that to :D but it was worth every cent woke up at 10AM after a full nights sleep for the first time in years :cool:
    I was asleep in less than 10 minutes, I could get use to this.

haha, I guess I could of tried that to :D but it was worth every cent woke up at 10AM after a full nights sleep for the first time in years :cool:
    I was asleep in less than 10 minutes, I could get use to this.

im of the sauce for 6 days, im back to the same old, going to the leaba at 2:30 in the mornin to get up at 6, ill be fooked in 2 weeks if i keep it up, under pressure to get a job finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

What do you do 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haven't been to college this week. After this week the next two weeks are going to be stressful.

Just watched the Silence of the Lambs for the first time.

Starting this Christmas shopping shoite tomorrow :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I don't know what to buy

• Advertisement

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I don't know what to buy

Dvds for everyone :D

Advertisement