Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Pyro is a genius he will think of somethin :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,717 ✭✭✭x PyRo

We'll sort something for next summer definitely. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

It would be good craic.

Anyone here good at maths?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Wouldnt say im any good! but whats the problem???

Have a maths test online. I'll actually pay you to do it

• Advertisement

easy :D

I've a heap of my own stuff to be doin thou :(

Did it there,41 percent,get in!!!

A serious question.

Economics mid term test tomorrow...do I go on the beer tonight or do I study?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Go on the beer. The real Economists studied and look where they got us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Go on the piss!! Anyone here been to Cheltenham before? Thinking of going over in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Yeah I've been, only once though and not to the festival, it was the open.

• Advertisement

The sister moved over in September so ive got free accomodation. Very tempting :pac:.

Decided on staying in in the end

Go on the piss!! Anyone here been to Cheltenham before? Thinking of going over in March.

Just back Monday from the open meeting, was at it last year too, don't intend going for the main march meeting though, would be a bit jammed for my liking, punchestown a few weeks after it suits me better. If you have accommodation though and that it would be well worth it.

• Moderators Posts: 8,717 ✭✭✭x PyRo

So, so bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Study the cartoon racing Pyro. That should keep you busy for 30 seconds.

RoverJames wrote: »
    Just back Monday from the open meeting, was at it last year too, don't intend going for the main march meeting though, would be a bit jammed for my liking, punchestown a few weeks after it suits me better. If you have accommodation though and that it would be well worth it.
    Cheers! I think I probably will maybe just for the tuesday and wednesday. Wouldn't fancy being there on Gold Cup day, way too busy. I'll be going to Punchestown alright cause I'm down in Maynooth so thats grand.

Pissin rain:mad: got soaked in the bastard

Was delighted with my economics test today. Can finally relax,I've been stressing about it all week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Evening all, have had a decent bet on Dragons +5/6 against Perpingan tonight. Fancy them to run the French close at home and they may even win. Good luck if you decide to follow

Isotonic wrote: »
    Evening all, have had a decent bet on Dragons +5/6 against Perpingan tonight. Fancy them to run the French close at home and they may even win. Good luck if you decide to follow

Was just coming on to complain about the lack of sport this week, gonna have a look at this now and will probably follow, cheers Iso

• Advertisement

Isotonic wrote: »

Was just coming on to complain about the lack of sport this week, gonna have a look at this now and will probably follow, cheers Iso

Nice one, easy in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Cheers for posting yet again Iso

Gary Anderson is throwing some darts tonight. Was 10/1 in Boyles at the start of the tournament

I'd love a take away but trying to be healthy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

John Terry's writen apology to Anton Ferdinand.

GOOD GOLLY ANTON,SORRY ABOUT ALL THIS MONKEY BUSINESS,ITS ONLY A LITTLE BLACK HUMOUR REALLY AND ITS ALL GONE BANANNAS,WHAT DO YOU SAY WE CALL A SPADE A SPADE AND END ALL THIS WHOLE DARK EPISODE BETWEEN US?
    FEEL FREE TO SWING BY FOR A DRINK,
    JOHN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

so when is and where is the pisss up happening I need to rub your heads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Did anyone watch the Ronnie O Sullivan game this evening? I placed a bet in PP earlier, they had a big enhancement for Ronnie to pot the first black of the match, i wasnt at home at the time so couldnt see it, cant find it on the net, and PP live help dont have the result as the snooker traders are gone home.... Any of u lads recall the game if u seen it?

shocksy wrote: »
    Did anyone watch the Ronnie O Sullivan game this evening? I placed a bet in PP earlier, they had a big enhancement for Ronnie to pot the first black of the match, i wasnt at home at the time so couldnt see it, cant find it on the net, and PP live help dont have the result as the snooker traders are gone home.... Any of u lads recall the game if u seen it?

Your bets a winner I did it aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Your bets a winner I did it aswell :D

Nice one :D

Thanks for that Robbie...

Was a massive price, was only on the screens for about 20 mins, too good to pass up :pac:

what were the odds?

• Advertisement

what were the odds?

6/4 for Ronnie to pot the first black.
    They were claiming it was enhanced from 4/7 to 6/4.

I went on line before the game started to see what the odds were as if Ronnie was 4/7 Jimmy White would of been 5/4 and l could of covering the bet.
    They did'nt have odds for the bet so I dont know where they got the 4/7 from but either way 6/4 was good value considering at best it was a 50/50 shot.

Advertisement