Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

3 : 0 was around 2/1 if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Feckin toothache has me up all night :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Robbie it's harder with horses because they fluctuate so much over a short time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Text_Mad

Has anyone heard about Betfair switching to fixed odds ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

PP done enhanced odds on Barry Gerargthys 2 rides in Ascot, 1/5 and 4/5 iirc, enchaned to 5/2.:eek: Sick I didn't get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Ravomix

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Should be another great night in the grand slam of Darts, i have Lewis an Nicholson backed outright from the start, mainly because Taylor's price is always rediculous.... Gary Anderson was on fire last night though, definitely a danger to anyone who comes up against him....

PP had an enhancement for a limited time only this evening in the shops for Taylor to get the highest checkout tonight @ 8/1 pretty good price if he manages it, so stuck a tenner on that....

I'm on Newton + 4.5 myself @ 10/11, hopefully he runs Taylor close which wouldn't surprise me

Had a lovely large kebab meal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Isotonic

Have had a decent bet on Scarlets +13 against Northampton to night.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

LOL myself and the brother were at home backing horses looking at attheraces.He entered the tipping challenge and had 20 pts on the name is don who won @40/1 :eek: The attheraces computer is down so don't know the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Went for a massage today that I bought off BoardsDeals, for a 21 year old your man said my back was in a heep, so tender and tight (no funnies lads).

Oh and did anyone see the 14/1 greyhound winning in Oxford or Hove (can't remember) today in a race bettwen 12.30 and 1, the other 5 dogs made a bit of a pile up, and trap 6 runs past on the outside. The the tricast was a 14/1, 8/1 and 10/1.:eek:

Derek! wrote: »
    I'm on Newton + 4.5 myself @ 10/11, hopefully he runs Taylor close which wouldn't surprise me
    Brutal! :o

Isotonic wrote: »
    Have had a decent bet on Scarlets +13 against Northampton to night.
    Thanks man, what a day this has turned out to be.
    It's amazin how good you are with the rugby!

Lewis throwin a serious wobbler!

Think I'll hit the hay soon. Work in the morning,quite tired.

Some darts!

Darts are only fun when you've a bet on. Or else if you're steamed

Obviously had a bet on! it lost, who would Lewis could not hit at least 3 180's over 18 legs :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Darts are only fun when you've a bet on. Or else if you're steamed

There's not much better television that an excellent game of darts, imo. Can be impossible to look away.

baz2009 wrote: »
    There's not much better television that an excellent game of darts, imo. Can be impossible to look away.

There's better tv down on 9XX

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Tense moment for Lewis, he musta been thinking is Part gonna catch me again like in the World Grand Prix, cannot believe his lack of 180's.... He was throwing them for fun the other night. Great night of Darts, Martin Phillips was so close to some serious checkouts on the night, Phil Taylor ****ed up my bet for him to have highest check out

I had Lewis - 4.5 before the match @ 11/10, needless to say I was goin mad that I lost that bet when at one point it looked so good in play.

Have backed Treviso +9 V Ospreys. Treviso are very competitive at home and believe they will cover the genorius cap here, Good luck if you follow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Have backed Treviso +9 V Ospreys. Treviso are very competitive at home and believe they will cover the genorius cap here, Good luck if you follow

Great shout. Treviso mugged at the end for the outright win.

Winner alright. Winner alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Winner alright. Winner alright :)

You know your stuff MR, good to see some punters filling their pockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Great pick. I promised myself to not miss more your picks... and I've missed that before the match. But I was able to take +8.5 In Play - so really happy now.

• Advertisement

Your last 3 have won easily, can imagine your stakes, so a nice profit for you i'd say :D

Advertisement