Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed camera van on the quay opposite Capel St bridge

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

BostonB wrote: »
    So what? That doesn't mean its law. It wouldn't be the first time a Garda got it wrong would it.

What's with the attitude? Try to relax a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

TheBazman wrote: »
    What's with the attitude? Try to relax a little

No attitude, hes simply wrong. I don't have blind faith in Garda to be correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

sdonn wrote: »
    BostonB could you be any more arrogant? I'm not going to BUY a different car just because my own isn't comfortable at 30km/h FFS.

Horse for courses. You'd buy a more suitable car to be more comfortable on the motorway. Why not one for city driving? For example something like a super mini is far better in traffic, with a light clutch and brake, and soft suspension, for speed bumps and pot holes around town than something sporty with hard suspension and heavy clutch. The gear ratio's would be lower and better suited for slower speeds. Even an auto make more sense if you are in traffic all the time.

Advertisement