Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Screens! *** Read Mod Note in Initial Post First!!! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Something I threw together today on my galaxy note 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Something I threw together today on my galaxy note 2

no pics evo?:)
    does nova etc drain the battery faster?

deco nate wrote: »
    no pics evo?:)
    does nova etc drain the battery faster?

Some reason touch.boards didn't upload the 2 pics ;) Mind due, its a downloadable theme so I just had to tweak the rest the theme to suit my phone.

20130512193234.pngscreenshot2013051220571.png

Nova doesn't drain your battery any more than a normal launcher would. Only uses I found for it, was if you have a low end phone it makes things run a bit smoother and gives you customization you normally wouldn't get with stock launchers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ah i see now.btw i have a note 2 too.
    may i ask what are you usin?nova or
    something else?thanks evo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

ED E wrote: »
    I think the screenshot feature is overcompressing, shots look very underwhelming now that I pull them up here.

Boring as hell layout, but very functional for me.
    What's the name of the widget that shows your data plan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Some reason touch.boards didn't upload the 2 pics ;) Mind due, its a downloadable theme so I just had to tweak the rest the theme to suit my phone.

20130512193234.png20130512193238.png

Nova doesn't drain your battery any more than a normal launcher would. Only uses I found for it, was if you have a low end phone it makes things run a bit smoother and gives you customization you normally wouldn't get with stock launchers.
    What's the name of the theme you use?

deco nate wrote: »
    ah i see now.btw i have a note 2 too.
    may i ask what are you usin?nova or
    something else?thanks evo

Its Buzz Launcher Beta, free on Play Store. The theme is called hint of pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    What's the name of the widget that shows your data plan?

3G watchdog Pro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

bright%20%26%20dark%20%26%20grey%20.png

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭bassybekx

Sorry about the quality of two of these it wouldnt let me screenshot the pull down notifications

• Advertisement

sorry again for double post

screen shot 1254162.png
    My lock screen which you can swipe down the way and it turns into 3 pages left to right ones the camera and the other i have yet to add a widget

screen shot 2254163.png
    my home screen basically with google now

screen shot 3254164.png
    clock dash and glass widgets for the news

screen shot 4254185.png
    my app drawer .. btw the whole phones FW is set to 240dpi

screen shot 5254165.png
    sorry about the quality .. screenshot doesnt work on pulldown notifications

screen shot 66034073
    same as above but this like flips over from the notifications its like your shortcuts to wifi and data and settings and yada yada

oh yeah and no matter what screen im on if i swipe my thumb from the right edge of the screen just in a few milimeters i get this really cool rounded status bar with the notifications and all that .. the only way to describe it is like the phone tony stark has at the courthouse in iron man 2 with all that roundy flicky stuff well not as sophisticated but still really cool i'll see if i can get a pic up when my digital camera charges the webcam as you see was poor quality

if you want the link to the custom os pm me and i'll sort that out.. it actually just got updated today and its sweet

Still can't see them hehe.

Use imageshack or something else that's not private. You can host them from boards as well. Just upload it and copy the imagine url

sorted :D thank you @evolutionqy7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Plain and simple so far on my S4

[IMG][/img]Screenshot_2013-05-16-22-33-58_zps88903713.png

iggy wrote: »
    Plain and simple for the moment on my S4

Whats the S4 like .. my S3 there last picture post is probably the best phone ive ever had

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

bassybekx wrote: »
    Whats the S4 like .. my S3 there last picture post is probably the best phone ive ever had

Loving it so far. The only thing I dont like is the plastic back battery cover.

as i promised :D this is the "Pie" feature pieia.png

S3 had the same .. metal would of been a nice touch for a phone that cost 500+ as it is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

as i promised :D this is the "Pie" feature pieia.png

Is that a ROM, Launcher or App? Looks great

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Is that a ROM, Launcher or App? Looks great

Its the carbon nightly ROM got it from goo.Im or even just download the app and it does it for you .. But make sure you back up first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Its the carbon nightly ROM got it from goo.Im or even just download the app and it does it for you .. But make sure you back up first

what is the app called please?

MoodeRator wrote: »
    what is the app called please?

LMT Launcher
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

the app is "goo.im" <-- find on play store

This is the rom with how to's and also a selction of downloads for what ever phone it is MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE RIGHT ONE TO INSTALL .. not my problem if you brick your device

http://goo.im/devs/carbon

you will need the latest google apps update http://goo.im/gapps

My how to:

1. download the zips from the above copy to your internal memory (not the external SD)
    2. download CWM (ClockWorkMod) from play store (you need root privileges (if you dont have that just google "ROOT name_of_phone"
    3. reboot into recovery using CWM (you can also do it using the app goo.im (and it also installs the zips for you i recommend it)
    4. in recovery select "backup & restore" and CREATE a backup (highly recommended because you will be able to get back to this recovery mode if things go wrong and restore your device
    5. in recovery 1. wipe cache 2. wipe data 3. wipe dalvik cache
    6. select "Install zip/ROM" find the folder in your internal memory where you saved your zips install the ROM first then install the GAPPS zip
    7. Reboot device and enjoy your Carbon ROM

sorry if there is a forum or thread on here that is specific to this I just find it helpful when people reply straight to where i asked about stuff

Peace Out! :D

just like to add .. it voids your warranty but theres ways around that too .. also that xda link thats not what i'm using this came built in with Carbon However the xda link one is pretty cool too

just like to add .. it voids your warranty but theres ways around that too .. also that xda link thats not what i'm using this came built in with Carbon However the xda link one is pretty cool too

That's the original version trailing back to Windows Mobile.

I've used it on my phones when they were rooted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

HTC one x. Love this phone, was using a Galaxy S2 while I was getting this screen repaired and hated it. So glad to have it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Thanks to Telchak.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Those icons look the absolute business. Might have to copy that myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Thanks to Telchak.

What icons/clock are you using?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Advertisement