Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Up Thursday 29th July!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

was there food again tonight? I fell asleep :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Haha nope, although I had a delicious wrap and soup in cafe Irie, mmmm

now I want food dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Pictures incoming.

Serious lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Jim wrote: »
    Pictures incoming.

Serious lol.

I want to see them!

Yea. It's serious.
    lolz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

uh oh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

can't wait :o

haha oh dear, I can imagine the state of them

oh i posted here, whups
    /amnesia

Oh look...meant to get these up sooner but have spent the weekend drinking instead.
    Apologises for the ?? but I couldn't remember all the names.

Vegan & Vegetarian Forum

MasterOfNothing & ??
    53B088729D7A429783AADCC7937B6FD1-800.jpg

MasterOfNothing, ?? & Tar
    B94C4BDFCEC2437989FFE4EA5FEB3B50-800.jpg

Lookin' good Tar.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Lol I just managed to find them through your sig link...some of that looks messy!

What a night though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I'm not sure messy is the right word haha
    Cool pics. Wish I were more photogenic >_<

I never realised before but... M&M's hand seems to naturally stay in boob-touching position (that's spread out fingers for you).

I just noticed. Someone needs a belt.

473763677A0C4DE6B130043CE5FF01D7-800.jpg

I'm not sure messy is the right word haha
    Cool pics. Wish I were more photogenic >_<

I never realised before but... M&M's hand seems to naturally stay in boob-touching position (that's spread out fingers for you).
    Yeah I'm not very photogenic (well dont think I am anyway) so you are not alone in thinking that way...but you certainly are in the sorta seated group photo:)

It may be my default hand position for photos while drinking, I'm not sure as I dont remember:p But in that pic above, you'd need boobs down to your stomach for me to be near em:pac:
    He actually has a belt on, but it dont work too well lol:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I said boob-touching position, not that you were touching my boobs!

Ah yes...I mis-read that at first:p

Position...that would be true:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Oh look...meant to get these up sooner but have spent the weekend drinking instead.
    Apologises for the ?? but I couldn't remember all the names.

LMAO at those!
    State of us! Who is that zombie and what have you done with Tar :pac:
    I think Moonbaby wins most photogenic here :P

Lol! :D

He needs to take that grip he has on MoN there and apply it to his trousers :pac: Great pic of the two of them.

Lookin' good Tar.

Indeed -_-

Thanks for the pix, lmfao at them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ah, it's ok to forget who ?? is... that's my non-boardsie boyfriend, matt, who was wasted that night.

he had to be carried outside, and then rescued by moonbaby who gave us a lift home, none of the taxis would take him.

he had to be carried outside, and then rescued by moonbaby who gave us a lift home, none of the taxis would take him.

Probably not with his trousers down no!
    Hope you two had a good time at Maiden.

ah, it's ok to forget who ?? is... that's my non-boardsie boyfriend, matt, who was wasted that night.

Ah yes, I remember you introducing us now.

I also remember leaving my camera somewhere, asking my group of friends "You guy's have my camera?" "No" "Ah, nvm, I know where it is". Then going into ye "Hey guys, you have my cam?" "No" "Ah, nvm, I know where it is", back to my group of friends "Hey guys, you have my cam?" etc etc.

I eventually found it thank christ. I'm normally really good at keeping an eye on it when I'm pissed. I had a dream last night after I put up these pics where I kept asking people where my camera was even though I had it in my hand the whole time ><

• Advertisement

LOL, having nightmares about losing your camera!

Think you could bring a tripod next time so the pictures don't come out shaky again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Brilliant photos and I'm gutted I wasn't there for all the fun drinking games!! Grrr...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

kellief wrote: »
    Brilliant photos and I'm gutted I wasn't there for all the fun drinking games!! Grrr...

Ditto!
    but we was there for food, so we still rule!

oh id love a proper night out :(

Advertisement