Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Up Thursday 29th July!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I'd say I'll be able to make it for dinner anyway, only thing is I lost my passport so only have student id, so maybe mightn't be able to go out :( any day is grand for me. Also does anyone have a couch/floor for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I'd say I'll be able to make it for dinner anyway, only thing is I lost my passport so only have student id, so maybe mightn't be able to go out :( any day is grand for me. Also does anyone have a couch/floor for me?

if its just yerself then we have a couch hun, its only a two seater but tis comfy enough im told :)

i should be good to go to dinner thurs so :) let me know if theres anychange (Tar that means you, tell me if theres any change okidoke? :P )

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Oh sweet! Finally getting yerself up here again its been aaaaaaaaaaaaaages:)
    maameeo wrote: »
    if its just yerself then we have a couch hun, its only a two seater but tis comfy enough im told :)

i should be good to go to dinner thurs so :) let me know if theres anychange (Tar that means you, tell me if theres any change okidoke? :P )
    Aye that is a comfy couch, used it many times now it gets better every time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

Aye that is a comfy couch, used it many times now it gets better every time:D

its fabulous! iv often fell asleep on it watching tv! :D

maameeo wrote: »

Great! Playing it by ear still though, all plans are fund dependent, damn plans. I'll know for sure by tomorrow though. Nothing like a bit of the ol short notice sure...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Shall not be attending.

HOWEVER, once September lands itself on our doorsteps and I'm back to living in Dublin I do plan on attending lotsa meet ups! Woo etc.

Anyway, everyone enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Ooh forgot to say that my boyfriend seems to be interested in coming with me, if he's not too busy with work. Hope you don't mind meeting a vegetarian minded meat eater =]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Yay I'm really excited!!! Dinner best be yummers! I'm getting my wisdom teeth, it's so unbelievable painful!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Might pop in myself.

Do!

• Advertisement

Ooh forgot to say that my boyfriend seems to be interested in coming with me, if he's not too busy with work. Hope you don't mind meeting a vegetarian minded meat eater =]

Course we don't! :)

kellief wrote: »
    Yay I'm really excited!!! Dinner best be yummers! I'm getting my wisdom teeth, it's so unbelievable painful!

euuww Wisedom teeth are the worst. If the diner doesn't help, the liquor after will. :P
    Jim wrote: »
    Might pop in myself.

:)

Not staying for liquor after! Have my uncles birthday!

Doesn't look like me or raah will be making this one unfortunately, rent coming up and I have no id so might as well wait til we can have a proper good time with y'all :( Enjoy anyways everyone who's going!

:( I honestly don't think the id would be a problem in Fibbers.
    They let me in last week and I nearly brained the bouncer in my stupor.

Ehh btw which Govindas are we meeting in?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Doesn't look like me or raah will be making this one unfortunately, rent coming up and I have no id so might as well wait til we can have a proper good time with y'all :( Enjoy anyways everyone who's going!

was going to say I have a spare room in my house till we find a housemate, you can keep in mind for future anyway :)

So this is tomorrow at 7pm then...Abbey St. I can safely assume?

Awesome!:)

I don't mind!!!
    Where are they located even hehe!

I'll be there from around half six?

We should all bring something matching haha!

We should all bring something matching haha!

jeans? :P

--LOS-- wrote: »
    jeans? :P

I was so totally going to wear Jeans haha!

• Advertisement

I'll be wearing jeans anyway...sweet no change of plans there:D

Oh I'll be wearing a beard, can you wear one of those? :pac:

I was so totally going to wear Jeans haha!

Well it's either jeans or jeans for me :D

We should all have something red.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cords or jeans, cant decide, oh no.

Didn't know you were veggie jim!

see y'all tomorrow, am working on getting electro and raah to grace our presence

Ok so which govindas at what time? I've a bunch of fun stuff to do tomorrow like going to the garda station and the dole office which has to be done before the end of the week but if I can get all that done and be up in time I promise I'll be there, raah as well! LOS cheers for the offer of the room, I'll take you up on that if I'm there and return the favour for the next cork gathering :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

abbey street yeh? whenever you get here I'll pop over to you, or you and raah can collect me again ha!

yuussss. I must wake up to force remind you to come too :P
    Btw los raah staying with you

/wanders off to his home
    /dusts hands :D

abbey street yeh? whenever you get here I'll pop over to you, or you and raah can collect me again ha!

yuussss. I must wake up to force remind you to come too :P
    Btw los raah staying with you

/wanders off to his home
    /dusts hands :D

yayy someone to admire my painting job on the room :P

/fingers crossed short way home :pac:

and floor and chairs and everything no doubt.

/spins around wildy and begins walking in a direction...
    yes this is how i find places

Yay! heading asleep now! tar, los, mon, I've pm'd u my number,,,txt when ur around! dinner at 7!

• Advertisement

See you then :)

Advertisement