Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet Up Thursday 29th July!!

Options
  • 22-07-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

Meet up on Thursday 29th in Govindas and then on for a few drinks in Fibbers?

Let me know numbers and I'll book a table!

Kellief

Mod Edit: switched August for July, cause I think that's what you mean ;)

Comments

Yeahay I'm looking forward to this :)

I don't think we need to book for Govindas....I could be wrong though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nah we won't need to book and there are 3 govindas anyway, and there is always Shan, where I live these days.

I dunno, probably be there though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Nice work Kellief!

See ya there hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Woo!! Hope to see you all soon!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Never seen this thread lol:pac:

I'll be there for the food part if I dont have a match on Thurs evening, will be there for some booze anyway as that'll be a little later once I get home and cleaned up :)

• Advertisement

Once again, I arrange a meet up and I can't go! Unless we move it to Friday?

nooooooo!

ahh Kellief, I'm going to Iron Maiden on Friday!

veggie meet at Maiden?!

I'm such an idiot!!!
    Sorry guys!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and fibbers is thursday! next thurs?

iron maiden after party :cool:

• Advertisement

We could eat before iron maiden and we could drink while you are at it and you could drink with us after mmm

ye and maybe do some form of exercise, make yourselves all sweaty to match in.

'to match in' = 'to blend in' for those that speak English.

I had to ask on QI

ye wha?

/not country

Quit banjaxin' de thread ye bollock

we stilla hava da meet-up?

I'm not sure why but next Friday sticks out in my head (not Maiden k:p) I could prob do a Fibbers Thurs anyway as explained above, Friday might work if I remember what I'm supposed to and if it aint important, Sat will be busy so thats out the window!

Would be nice to get this thing off the ground though and meet new peoples while having fun with current veggies:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I happen to be back in Dublin... can I come? :)

sure, we can go out thursday and tehn agaon when kellie can? If people want....are you coming electro? and pesky raah?

wb!

I'm on for two nights on the trot. :)

• Advertisement

If this is a Thurs/Fri/Sat thing for me, then I'm all up for 3 days in a row :D

OK...lets decide!

Dinner Friday evening? Or early dinner Thursday around 6? It's my uncles birthday and we're going out in Maynooth. Sorry you guys!
    I'm free Friday though! Hopefully if we go friday you guys will be the first to see my new ink! Getting it done Friday morning :D

Oh I can eat then on thursday no bother. mmmmm foood

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

if your goin to govindas on thurs i could probly make it for 7ish, i dont get home from work till half 6 and id have to grab alicia.

probly too late for you guys but just thought id throw it in there, no worries if it doesnt suit :)

Why don't we move dinner to Friday then?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

im off to laois on friday after work so i wouldnt make the friday din dins.

aw sorry kellief, its tough being an organiser i know! just remember its appreciated! :)

I'm gonna need to eat both days. :)

I can eat two days in a row :p

dinner at 7 in govindas thursday then?
    I'll drive in and home in time for 9 for my uncles birthday!

:D

• Advertisement

Well that sounds like a plan...I'll be there aye :)

Advertisement