Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMing you that now.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GerMcC

Hi All,

Would anybody be able to help me? I've lost the installation manual for the Scopetronic Vista 5 and have to try to repair a very sick little alarm today.

Thanks,
    Ger

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭eddie_

Hi would anyone have a europlex unifier alarm manual or could point me in the direction to get one. Thanks

eddie_ wrote: »
    Hi would anyone have a europlex unifier alarm manual or could point me in the direction to get one. Thanks

PMed you some manuals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭uncle betty

Hi,

Would really appreciate an installation/engineer's manual for the Astec 63DV, please.

Thanks in advance.

edit - quick question also...

We have been told that that system, which is installed (inactive) in the house we bought recently, is practically obsolete and that parts would be difficult to find.

Told this by an installer, who no doubt has a shiny new system he'd love to install for us !

Is his information correct, though ? Is the 63DV obsolete ?

Thanks again.

Sent you that manual.
    All Astec systems & parts are obsolete.However global sensors contacts & PiRs can be converted to work on that system.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭uncle betty

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you that manual.
    All Astec systems & parts are obsolete.However global sensors contacts & PiRs can be converted to work on that system.

Appreciated greatly, many thanks.

Your welcome. Lets know how you get on.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 holedoc

Hi if u have an engineers manual for an Aztec 63dv I would appreciate it if u could send it to me. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,674 ✭✭✭✭altor

holedoc wrote: »
    Hi if u have an engineers manual for an Aztec 63dv I would appreciate it if u could send it to me. Thanks

Sent you a P.M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Would anyone pass on a manual for a phone watch concord system

Would anyone pass on a manual for a phone watch concord system

Sent you a P.M.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Hi Folks,
    Would very much appreciate then engineer manual for a HKC Securewatch please. Have a battery fault and will be following instructions on other threads but would still like to have it in front of me.
    Thanks,
    Disco

Sent you that. .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Hi There,
    Just downloaded the user manual for the aritech cs350 on the original post, but it appears to be for the cd3403 & was wondering will this be suitable for the cs350 or is there a seperate manual? I'm trying to sort out a perimeter setting only for when we're in the house at night so the internal sensors dont set the alarm off & was left no paperwork for the alarm by the previous owners.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    Hi There,
    Just downloaded the user manual for the aritech cs350 on the original post, but it appears to be for the cd3403 & was wondering will this be suitable for the cs350 or is there a seperate manual? I'm trying to sort out a perimeter setting only for when we're in the house at night so the internal sensors dont set the alarm off & was left no paperwork for the alarm by the previous owners.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to the CD34 manual. Any problems start a new thread ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 vavo12

cheers for the manuals

Your welcome. Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clueless789

I have a scopetronic homeguard alarm and keypad on my house.There was a powercut last week and since then I've had problems with the alarm.I've replaced the battery but can't seem to arm it.The light on the box outside is flashing although there is no noise coming from it.My keypad is reading u for unarmed.Does anyone know where I can download the engineers manual from?I have the user manual but this isn't any help.

• Advertisement

I sent you that manual. What does the keypad display when yout try to arm it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clueless789

Thank you so much koolkid. I'll be back in my house on Sunday and will look at the alarm then. Once again many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stefkeh

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an installation / wiring guide for the europlex verifier alarm system.
    Does anybody have this ?

PMing you that now.

great ! thanks alot KoolKid ! :)

Your welcome. I sent you a second PDF there now. Any problems let me know.;)

yea working now ! thanks again ;)

Good stuff. Hope it helps. If you stuck with anything you know where we are.

Hey KoolKid,

do you happen to have a way to reset everything on the verifier system ?

• Advertisement

Is it engineer locked?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement