Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transition year Off topic!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Results tomorrow.
    awww yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm suffering from a bit of over-confidence though. I'm not worried in the slightest. Is this, normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

I'm confident for some subjects, slightly concerned for others but not much can be done about it now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Colm! wrote: »
    I'm suffering from a bit of over-confidence though. I'm not worried in the slightest. Is this, normal?
    I'm in the same boat. All around me, people are sh*tting themselves and I'm not bothered in the slightest.

On a related note, Results night has been planned(kinda)! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. All around me, people are sh*tting themselves and I'm not bothered in the slightest.

On a related note, Results night has been planned(kinda)! \o/
    Me too. I don't really care a whole lot. I really want an A in business though because last year our teacher kept going on about some certificate thing that anyone who gets an A in business gets. So our whole class is like "we're getting us those certificates if it's the last thing we do"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Luftwaffles

It's my Birthday tomorrow. Thank the Lord for TY epicness, I can celebrate in style.

• Advertisement

It's my Birthday tomorrow. Thank the Lord for TY epicness, I can celebrate in style.

It's my birthday on Sunday. I've got no celebration lined up though. I mean, not a lot to do 'round here :|

I did a precussion workshop today. I learnt how to play a djemba. \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Luftwaffles

It's my birthday on Sunday. I've got no celebration lined up though. I mean, not a lot to do 'round here :|

Happy Birthday!
    I know what you mean, I live near Baltinglass in Wicklow. There's nothing to do cause the place is so small and my school is crappy too. I wish I lived at at bigger town, not in it though, I like the countryside. None of my friends here understand me really. :/

Happy birthday Colm. :)
    I did a precussion workshop today. I learnt how to play a djemba. \o/

A djemba? A precussion workshop sounds cool. :D I've a Public Access to Law course tomorrow.

Thanks guys :D

• Advertisement

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQENCkXI6S3ESK-GDgd2lRreFNLlUGSCL_4WHCUetRIrSaDa44&t=1&usg=__DqOnJPmb_-VeZvps94CvCAsJa70=
    This place needs some life in it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQENCkXI6S3ESK-GDgd2lRreFNLlUGSCL_4WHCUetRIrSaDa44&t=1&usg=__DqOnJPmb_-VeZvps94CvCAsJa70=
    This place needs some life in it.
    Need to get rid of the cobwebs.:P

Need to get rid of the cobwebs.:P
    Are you volunteering?:p

o/ Hello. This hasn't been used in quite a while . . .

Are you volunteering?:p
    Can't be done with just one person. It'd be boring if I were the only one posting.
    o/ Hello. This hasn't been used in quite a while . . .

o/

Ages! BTW, ya, that was the instrument I mentioned. :)

o/

Ages! BTW, ya, that was the instrument I mentioned. :)

? :confused:

A djemba? A precussion workshop sounds cool. :D I've a Public Access to Law course tomorrow.
    ? :confused:
    :D

Lads, I'm going to UCC for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bc8

shpam

:D

How the hell was I meant to remember that? Seriously?! :D
    Lads, I'm going to UCC for a week.

Deadly, what for?

I get to go to the RDS on Monday, Trinity College on Friday and possibly (depending on whether or not I get a place) the Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI) for a week. I really hope I get a place!

• Advertisement

How the hell was I meant to remember that? Seriously?! :D

It was 3 or 4 posts up

It was 3 or 4 posts up

I use the new posts button so I didn't see it. :P

Deadly, what for?
    Some IT course, I don't actually know many details Meanwhile, my friends are all going to CIT to do engineering. It just happened to be on the same week. Serious bad luck, I was hoping to do both :\

I'm actually going to UCC this week as well, for a completely different reason. The radio station where I did the course earlier on is where I'm going to for work experience. If there's ever a spot they need to fill, I might be filling it, so I'll let you know if there is. You can never tell with these college stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

and possibly (depending on whether or not I get a place) the Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI) for a week. I really hope I get a place!

tell me how that works out.

Some IT course, I don't actually know many details Meanwhile, my friends are all going to CIT to do engineering. It just happened to be on the same week. Serious bad luck, I was hoping to do both :\

I'm actually going to UCC this week as well, for a completely different reason. The radio station where I did the course earlier on is where I'm going to for work experience. If there's ever a spot they need to fill, I might be filling it, so I'll let you know if there is. You can never tell with these college stations.
    That could be quite cool, it's a shame that they're on the same week though.

Yeah, let me know. :) You'll be spending half your year in UCC between everything. :P
    tell me how that works out.

I'll post on thread. :)

I was in only 2 classes today and in those classes we were allowed just go on youtube. IT WAS AN AWESOME DAY!

I had no classes because we had a retreat. :D T'was great.

I had no classes because we had a retreat. :D T'was great.
    What did you do for your retreat. For ours, we went here. It was amazing. :)

What did you do for your retreat. For ours, we went here. It was amazing. :)

This guy, Gerry, came to our school. He talks to 3rd and 4th years every year. He's very funny. It was fantastic. :)

• Advertisement

He came to my school last year. He plays the guitar and sings and stuff.

Did he
    tell ye a story about a friend of his who died abusing aerosols?

Advertisement