Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Is she the actress that was in pure mule and raw?

No
    deise08 wrote: »
    Stupid question is oz. a film?

No, it's a tv series. well worth watching

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

599369_747728205244007_937283909_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

This poor young one will end up losing the virginity to Tommy in the toilet by the time the episode is out.

The husband thought that Tommy was so out of sorts he might try rape her- thank **** he didnt!!
    If I had access to the upcoming 5 episodes I would watch the lot of them tonight in one go :D

ditto:D

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Gutted about Tommy. He used to be the sexiest after Darren.:(

Yea its a bad state off affairs when Fran starts to look decent:P:P:P:P

Lock Knife wrote: »
    Disjointed snoozefest

Considering episode 1 of season 3 had a rape and a murder ...this season was always going to be compared to it. I thought tonights episode was brill

Fran in that mask was the creepiest thing... espically when he was chasing the girl . And just when you thought Nidges missus couldnt look anymore like a Chav she sports the blonde hair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

274833.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

More info here

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

If they wanted to add more action to tonight's episode they should of had Nidge blow up the petrol station I was half expecting that to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Watch it

I can guarantee you won't be disappointed

OriginV wrote: »
    People saying it was no good this night? People do not get that you can not have someone being killed of every episode.

As i said a victim of its own success. The previous episodes have set a very high bar. We expect high drama to meet the high palpitation with each episode now.

Tonight was a slow burner to probably ease us back into things but its sort of unusual for L/H. Series 1 opened with Robbie getting shot, Series 2 with the introduction of Fran who went to try and feed Luke to the dogs, Series 3 you had the pipe bomb attack on Gits pub and Gits murder whereas tonight only a bleeeedin Cah got shot!!!! Baaaaaahhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Soby wrote: »
    Beaten by a minute, I need moar than MSpaint/imgflip the next time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭soap1978

I thought that was a great start,really love it cant wait for next sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Jasus Fran's mask was something else. It was quite a sight him running through the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Cartel Mike

Dark with alot of terribly shakey camera work.

I"ve no doubt your man playing the detective is a good actor but I hope they don't spoil this show by bringing in too many well known faces .
    The cop pretending to be the bouncer has been in a fair few Irish shows as well.

Decent but I thought it was the weakest opening of all the seasons so far tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I thought tonight's show was very good. I was expecting a lot of post mortem's on Darren's death, but it didn't happen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

masked_man wrote: »
    hes been in tonnes of Hollywood movies in supporting roles

million dollar baby
    before the devil knows your dead

to name just two

really solid actor

He was also in the The International http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963178/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

article-2303391-19100C8B000005DC-724_306x440.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Dark with alot of terribly shakey camera work.

I"ve no doubt your man playing the detective is a good actor but I hope they don't spoil this show by bringing in too many well known faces .
    The cop pretending to be the bouncer has been in a fair few Irish shows as well.

Decent but I thought it was the weakest opening of all the seasons so far tbf

I actually agree. It's not what I was expecting. And the shakey camera work was dodgy looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Beaten by a minute, I need moar than MSpaint/imgflip the next time :(

hehe

GET ALL THE THANKS !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Just had a look through the entire thread, and I cannot believe people actually sit down and watch this with their parents :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Her (the brothel-madam's) voice sounded really familiar - anyone any idea of what else she has been in?

I thought tonight's episode was a great set-up for the rest of the series - it had been said that the Gardai would feature a lot more, and the Tommy storyline has to be a lead-in to that. Poor Tommy - and poor Siobhán, imagine being sandwiched between Tommy and Nidge..... :eek:

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Can see the madam in the brassers playing a bigger part this series. Great Dub accent on her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

First the cat gets it, now there's a tiger kidnapping, is there a theme there?

Yep, and in the next episode Nidge shocks everybody by winning the role of Magical Mister Mistoffelles in the north side theatre production of Cats: The Musical.

• Advertisement

brilliant episode, tbf, there isnt going to be someone shot/raped etc in every episode.
    very real life i thought.

loved tommo, now not so much.........!!!

can only hope if i ever meet him in the pub that there wont be girls all over him, i might get a look in!!:D

but, in fairness, i think he is playing it brilliantly so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

New episode is on RTE player now for anyone who is interested.

:)

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I thought tonight's show was very good. I was expecting a lot of post mortem's on Darren's death, but it didn't happen

I think as the detectives come into it more that Darrens name might pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rivaldo2000

Robert Sheehan still in the credits :confused:

eh he was in it tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

The actor playing tommy is doing a fantastic job. I think the episode was full of tension and I think it's setting everything up. Sure we would have loved a brutal opening but I think the cooling down period reflects how gangs operate (just my 2 cents, but I know **** all really)

Quick question, I've watched every episode multiple times, and I know nidge fire bombed frans missus but has he ever murdered somebody himself. I can't remember if he has

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

smilerxxx wrote: »
    )

Quick question, I've watched every episode multiple times, and I know nidge fire bombed frans missus but has he ever murdered somebody himself. I can't remember if he has

No because he's a little weasel.

Actually he killed that lad in the woods who was stalking Darren's sister

smilerxxx wrote: »
    The actor playing tommy is doing a fantastic job. I think the episode was full of tension and I think it's setting everything up. Sure we would have loved a brutal opening but I think the cooling down period reflects how gangs operate (just my 2 cents, but I know **** all really)

yep he shot marys stalker in season 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Ya the first fella he killed was in the first one. he was collecting money for John box and he kept sayin he didn't have enough so went out one night and blasted him. then he killed Luke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

article-2303391-19100C8B000005DC-724_306x440.jpg

Good luck finding that cat missing since 2006 :P

• Advertisement

Ya the first fella he killed was in the first one. he was collecting money for John box and he kept sayin he didn't hate enoug. then he killed Luke

didn't he just cap him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement