Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to an advance screening of Toy Story 3 thanks to Barnardos

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

See you there guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good to hear you got a ticket johnny..

I know you've been looking forward to it more than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Well Done to all who won......but boo hoo, I didn't.

Kids would love to see it, so if anyone can't make & their tickets are being redistributed, please keep us in mind !!

Thanks & enjoy the movie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

basquille wrote: »
    Good to hear you got a ticket johnny..

I know you've been looking forward to it more than most.

It's the one franchise I have a completely irrational obsession with. Well, that and Neon Genesis Evangelion :pac:

Sunday! Excitement!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks everyone!

Waited as long as I could for people to get back to me. When they didn't, offered the tickets to other people - filled up the guest list and it's now gone.

If you got a PM from me telling you you're on the list then you're on the list for Sunday morning!

If not, I'm really sorry but we'll have more great competitions soon.

Big thanks to Richard at Disney (say hello to him on Twitter here) and to Laura from Barnardos for helping with this.

Hope it raises lots of money for Barnardos and makes you and your families very happy indeed :)

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Darragh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Darn it I was away from my comp and missed my chance to reply to my pm! :mad::mad::mad::mad: Stupid work.

Ah well, congrats to everyone, have a blast! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭smallgarden

zoegh wrote: »
    Darn it I was away from my comp and missed my chance to reply to my pm! :mad::mad::mad::mad: Stupid work.

heya,sometimes these have last minute tickets available due to cancellations and stuff so keep checking and hopefully you get tickets

http://www.hotpress.com/movielounge/giveaways.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

zoegh wrote: »

Me 2 am only in the door from work

Enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

if someone cant make could i have the tickets please and deeply appreciate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Guys do we just go to the desk and give our names or does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Congratulations to everyone who got tickets.

Guess I'll just have to wait until monday. :(

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Boards is great, I won stuff before and I never win anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Okay i have 4 tickets but now it turns out i can't make it out tomorrow.

I have pm'ed darragh aswell, If im sure he will pick someone else but i think maybe its too late to change the guest list. so if anyone is still availible to go tomorrow just give me a pm and i will let you know the details.

Darragh i hope this is okay. if not let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

ME please!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

LeahBaby wrote: »
    Guys do we just go to the desk and give our names or does anyone know?

I would also like to know this...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Brenno wrote: »
    ME please!

Okay i thinks its fair that i wait until darragh gets back to me, he may have a few people that were meant to get tickets but didnt reply soon enough.

if he is okay with me giving them to you brenno, i will pm you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Brenno

That would be great as my original competition application was unsuccessful :( Darragh - have i told you that you were looking very well today? :D (I'm not beneath flattery!)

As moving, funny and entertaining as I had hoped :) Wonderful sequel, your childhood dreams are safe with Pixar.

Thanks Darragh and everyone who sorted out the screening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

^ +1 Thanks so much Darragh, Were just back from Dundrum, I haven't laughed as much in a long time, the whole family absolutely loved it!

Thanks again for the tickets!!!

G

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

As moving, funny and entertaining as I had hoped :) Wonderful sequel, your childhood dreams are safe with Pixar.

Thanks Darragh and everyone who sorted out the screening :)

What Johnny said !!!:D:D

Thanks again for the tickets!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Tks guys came up to Dundrum for the day and went with my nephew, he absolutely loved it! Tks boards and bernardos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pixied

Thanks a mill guys the Barbiettes were well impressed!!

Ken and Barbie totally stole the show!!!!

A great day was had by all.

xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

jesus, that was brilliant! so sad though.. i cried! :( so embarrassing :o

thanks a million lads x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭filmfan

We all had a tear in our eyes too! My mam, boyfriend and I absolutely loved it! Ken is brilliant:)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

Just want to say thanks a million for the tickets, the kids loved every minute of it - its brilliant

I cried too - glad to see Im not the only one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭phoebe!

Thanks soooo much for the tickets! Loved the movie and am officially the favourite auntie!!! My nephews really enjoyed it too. I truly believe that Pixar are the best movie makers of my generation!!!!! Am gonna have to see it again very soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mrs_Hen

Thanks Darragh & Boards,

We had a lovely day, Got to sit in the Mezz level and it was fab, Really loved the film a true fan here.

MrsHen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Thanks guys, we had a great time, kids were delighted. Wish I brought some tissues, emotional or what!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

I only read the PM today saying I won 4 tickets. Was so disappointed, because I absolutely LOVE Toy Story. I burst out crying nall. Over the weekend between baking cakes for my cousins first birthday, babysitting and going to the party, I never got a chance to come on. :/ I only came on to check cause I thought it was tonight. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Thanks a million for today guys. Film was amazing. And Im not afraid to admit that I was a little choked up a couple of times during the film, this coming from a 26 year old male. My 4 year old brother held it together better than I did. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Thanks guys!

Had a great day.

Advertisement