Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i'm not going to share with all the internet people where i live :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

i'm not going to share with all the internet people where i live :D

It's a big county.

It sure is

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We'll have to start a "random waffle thread" in the Tipp Forum for you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm moving home to tipp :(

you staying up for the weekend zuroph?

yeah I am, staying at a mates in rathfarnam.

moving home?! oh that sucks!

so this is your last night posting on the limerick random waffle thread then? :p

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    so this is your last night posting on the limerick random waffle thread then? :p

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hey OP you stole my idea grrrr but I approve....proceed :D

I'll feck off to the tipp forum so if that's what y'all want me to do! :(

I do like my waffling though so it'll be hard to keep me away!

If anything i'll be waffling even more, i didn't think it was possible but i'll probably have more time on my hands while at home

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

1000 \o/

kingtut wrote: »
    Hey OP you stole my idea grrrr but I approve....proceed :D

Huh?
    1000 \o/

again, huh?

:confused:

edit: got yours I_O, but still confused about the first one

• Advertisement

Maybe kingtut wanted to start an off-topic discussion thread, but Limerick_Lass got there first?
    Either that or he really likes waffles!

What I'd do for a waffle sandwich right now

mmmm..... something...

think i'll pop out and get me some sweeties.

where's drifter tonight :(

I'm fairly sure he had training earlier. He could be on-call for the night as well though.

meh...

on call for what?

He runs the Internet :cool:

(that's how he describes what he does for work. It occasionally involves late hours)

Ah, I see, so he's a powerful man eh? but that also means he's responsible for when my internet doesn't go so smoothly... this makes stupy unhappy. He has some explainin to do! :pac:

so IO do you need cheerleaders for your football games? :D I'm all jealous of your gatherings and this is the only way i could come along and contribute!

There's no space for cheer-leaders really, unless you want to dance around at half time! :D
    Shouting at us through the net-barriers wouldn't be as much fun for you :p

There's no space for cheer-leaders really, unless you want to dance around at half time! :D
    Shouting at us through the net-barriers wouldn't be as much fun for you :p

What a funny picture, ye all taking a break, drinking away, and me just flapping about in the middle of the place..... :D ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭OnlyGotOneSong

kilburn wrote: »
    out of curiousity what is your one song ?

only got one song actually refers to a football player who is called ''Alex Song''---no musical link at all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Hows all my waffling boardsies? Got my apartment today so il chat to ye soon. Fill me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Hows all my waffling boardsies? Got my apartment today so il chat to ye soon. Fill me in :)

Woah there. I know you want to christen your apartment but theres no need to be so forward. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

We'll have to start a "random waffle thread" in the Tipp Forum for you! :D

I vote that stupidusername gets honorary status here as the only Tipp Person allowed to post.

- Mainly cause She's like a one Woman episode of The Hills and also because they are just not going to cope with her on the Tipp Forum :D

Berty wrote: »
    Woah there. I know you want to christen your apartment but theres no need to be so forward. :(

glad you got my underlying message berty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

glad you got my underlying message berty :)

Hmmm - Its just after 12 Midnight in Vancouver - can barely hear you type with all those empty bottles of red wine clinking around LL :P

- Congrats on the new place - Whens the Party????

Raiser wrote: »
    I vote that stupidusername gets honorary status here as the only Tipp Person allowed to post.

- Mainly cause She's like a one Woman episode of The Hills and also because they are just not going to cope with her on the Tipp Forum :D

The only post of yours I've ever laughed at.

am LOL!

I'm glad I provide so much entertainment to my fellow boardsies. I'm shipping out at 3 :(

So am I allowed to post in here when I get home??

pffffffft! all these people online and no one waffling... :rolleyes:

Raiser wrote: »
    Hmmm - Its just after 12 Midnight in Vancouver - can barely hear you type with all those empty bottles of red wine clinking around LL :P

- Congrats on the new place - Whens the Party????

Party is still going on.. so just come on over guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

InsectOverlord we missed you tonight..3 new greenbelts...

• Advertisement

InsectOverlord we missed you tonight..3 new greenbelts...

:(

Congratulations to the three of ye though. Ye were good enough for that level within weeks of passing the Red grading.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement