Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

I doubt much other places when u have those mains ones checked. Couldn't u buy 2 × 12 ones & adapt/modify it to to what u need cut it in half or what ever.might end up being better.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

try Allen's or debenhams

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MilfordBud

I doubt much other places when u have those mains ones checked. Couldn't u buy 2 × 12 ones & adapt/modify it to to what u need cut it in half or what ever.might end up being better.

Ya, I thought it would be more straightforward for some reason but might have to look at alternatives.

MilfordBud wrote: »
    Ya, I thought it would be more straightforward for some reason but might have to look at alternatives.

I remember someone asking about nearly same thing before very hard to get..All them Nick nack handy item stores are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Agree, because shop spice racks are never big enough.

• Advertisement

Have a few tickets to the Gaelic Grounds for Sunday if any of ye are stuck. Don't want to see them go to waste.

:D:D:DBank Holiday Tmw in Limerick!!!!!!:cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

From Dublin.. Congrats on your win today.

I fecking love, LOVE Limerick.. What a nail biter of a finish. I'd love to be out celebrating in Limerick this evening, I hear you're all gone crazy.

I can't even imagine how it must feel to be in Limerick tonight.

CONGRATULATIONS (from a Dub).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭RINO87

G'wan Limerick!!!

More massive congratulations here from an Offaly man who spent some of the best years of his life in Limerick and would even consider the place home! I worked in a few pubs down there, if talk ever turned to hurling and I mentioned I was from Offaly, I would just see the ashen faces staring back at me, white as ghosts!! Jaysus I thought history was repeating itself yesterday but ye got it over the line!!

Drink it in folks, this one is special!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Was heart attack stuff. Great to see ye win it. Have a lot of good friends down there since my 6 yrs working there. Oh how I'd love to be there over the coming days.
    But great to see a county break their long over due wait. Now only for Mayo to do it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

yop wrote: »
    Was heart attack stuff. Great to see ye win it. Have a lot of good friends down there since my 6 yrs working there. Oh how I'd love to be there over the coming days.
    But great to see a county break their long over due wait. Now only for Mayo to do it :)

Would ya ever feck off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

yop wrote: »

And I think everyone would love to see Mayo win

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

anyone go to work today?

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I was in work today :(

Was over at the Gaelic Grounds earlier but had to leave, the kids were getting tired and cranky.
    Good fun event.

fryup wrote: »
    anyone go to work today?

No. Had today off. In tomorrow morning. Any chance you'd phone in sick for me? :pac:

Worked remotely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

I was one of the few who showed up. Didn't do any work. Nothing new there I suppose :D

What day is Today ???

Anyone else getting scam calls from Zimbabwe? 00263 numbers. Got 2 today off 2 different numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,734 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Yeah got one about half nine, first time getting one in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, we got calls from Zimbabwe too this evening. Just one ring.

Where is the best place to Buy a suit nowdays ? Places have moved/closed down since i last got one

Connollyman if they still have a sale on

Where is the best place to Buy a suit nowdays ? Places have moved/closed down since i last got one

Aboy da kid!!! thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I see we have a new suicide patrol group called 'Limerick Treaty Suicide Prevention'? Is this instead of Limerick Suicide Watch and Corbett Suicide Prevention or do we have three different groups now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I knew somebody in the original group and they stopped volunteering as there was lots of infighting/politics.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

panda100 wrote: »
    I see we have a new suicide patrol group called 'Limerick Treaty Suicide Prevention'? Is this instead of Limerick Suicide Watch and Corbett Suicide Prevention or do we have three different groups now?

Corbett have disbanded and some of that group have formed a new group which is now Limerick Treaty Suicide Prevention. So there is still just the 2 groups out patrolling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

angeldaisy wrote: »
    Corbett have disbanded and some of that group have formed a new group which is now Limerick Treaty Suicide Prevention. So there is still just the 2 groups out patrolling

Any idea why Corbett group disbanded?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

Corbett have disbanded and some of that group have formed a new group which is now Limerick Treaty Suicide Prevention.  So there is still just the 2 groups out patrolling

According to report in Live 95FM the Corbett family chose to step away from it due to an illness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭toushea

Corbett have disbanded and some of that group have formed a new group which is now Limerick Treaty Suicide Prevention.  So there is still just the 2 groups out patrolling

According to report in Live 95FM the Corbett family chose to step away from it due to an illness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement