Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Anyone been in a bricks and mortar shop in limerick recently and see the sopranos box set on the shelf ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is there a way to find out who my locally elected councillor is?

Never mind, found this which is pretty useful http://www.whoismytd.com/constituency/limerick-city-east

Have a particular query though, should I email all of them or just one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

They've different strengths and weaknesses. What's the general issue? No harm emailing them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

zulutango wrote: »
    They've different strengths and weaknesses. What's the general issue? No harm emailing them all.

Haha you'll laugh - its to do with traffic management

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »

monorail ?

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Any of your local representatives on this committee? Might be a good place to start.

https://www.limerick.ie/council/services/your-council/strategic-policy-committees/spc-travel-transportation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Sadly, there's no councillors that I know of that share my progressive views :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I don't suppose there's anyone driving around collecting Christmas trees for a fee or anything is there?

I know there are a couple of free drop off points but the one I have is unlikely to fit in my car :o

dashoonage wrote: »
    Anyone been in a bricks and mortar shop in limerick recently and see the sopranos box set on the shelf ?

googled this full box set
    https://goldendiscs.ie/products/the-sopranos-the-complete-series-john-patterson-dvd

& forgot there is no physical hmv store anymore:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,789 ✭✭✭✭phog

keane2097 wrote: »
    I don't suppose there's anyone driving around collecting Christmas trees for a fee or anything is there?

I know there are a couple of free drop off points but the one I have is unlikely to fit in my car :o

Can you chop it into sections so that it will fit into your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

phog wrote: »
    Can you chop it into sections so that it will fit into your car?

Yeah gonna have to get a saw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

Anyone have any idea why the Syrian flag is flying above O'Gorman Solicitors?

Those scamming pricks are active today got one call from somalia this morn & another call now From Bosnia 00387 63328133

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Got a call from a similar number myself this morning from Bosnia.

Download the Truecaller app. The app itself is a bit of a pain but it works

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

When my phone rings it says where the call is coming from, Limerick/scariff for whatever reasons or Barcelona, grester london etc.

I don't know if it's all Android but Android 6.0, 7 and 8 have been like that for me.

Doesn't work with mobiles though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Berty wrote: »
    When my phone rings it says where the call is coming from, Limerick/scariff for whatever reasons or Barcelona, grester london etc.

I don't know if it's all Android but Android 6.0, 7 and 8 have been like that for me.

Doesn't work with mobiles though.

Can you PM me the number that called you. Father got a call today from a Number that suggests its from Limerick/Scariff.. Cant find it on google either

Download the Truecaller app. The app itself is a bit of a pain but it works

Its doesnt interfere with the bluetooth in the car does it ?? (intergrated into the radio) only gave it permission for calls not txt msgs

Its doesnt interfere with the bluetooth in the car does it ?? (intergrated into the radio) only gave it permission for calls not txt msgs

Couldn't tell ya. Doubt it would though. Doesn't need a Bluetooth connection to function.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know whats going on in the field next to hamilton house in plassey...its owned by UL. they have been digging and trucking ****e out and stone in for weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mockba

dashoonage wrote: »
    Does anyone know whats going on in the field next to hamilton house in plassey...its owned by UL. they have been digging and trucking ****e out and stone in for weeks now.

They are building 4G GAA pitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Is the sign of the boom being back being Zest in Ballysimon hiring a "Toilet Attendant" for a 40 hour week.

https://ie.indeed.com/cmp/EFG-Inflight/jobs/Toilet-Attendant-69093decfff72c1d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Lovely job made of the Edward Street and Hyde Road housing developments, really tasty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Lovely job made of the Edward Street and Hyde Road housing developments, really tasty.

Who is getting these houses?

Was only admiring them yesterday. Did a fine a job so the did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Random question, anyone know if you could get a pair of Jordan's in Footlocker or Schuh?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

Random question, anyone know if you could get a pair of Jordan's in Footlocker or Schuh?

I was in both recently and don't remember seeing Jordans. Footlocker would be your best bet I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Schuh don’t stock Jordans. Footlocker do and maybe try JD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

Footlocker have some usually, choice is poor though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement