Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Speaking of girly cars, I'm in the market for something with a small engine...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Are you still doing hairdressing for a living? or have you gotten rid of that girly car of yours?

The girly car which has more power, handles better and is more reliable than your rust bucket?
    Speaking of girly cars, I'm in the market for something with a small engine...

Fiesta or Micra.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

A female blue shark has skin three times ticker than the males to protect from courtship bites

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

xsiborg wrote: »
    em, there be gremlins on boards, abandon servers! :D

the site is choking under the strain of whatevers going on in the backgriund, and source was the last one to post before me, yet his post never showed up, my last post never showed up, and this one probably won't either!

XS i think you've just crashed another server again with your mini DDOS attack there with the five posts, lol, that be's powerful stuff you keep in your online arsenal, or have you sucked the boards DB's into your computer and we're having to connect to your crappy 100kbs upload speed? :D

i think you'd better start digging a tunnel, and i dont mean one to prevent DDOS backfire either, or one in minecraft! :D

It's 100kbs down 12 up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

:eek:

that's even worse!

see here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100315000744AAOLMfy

saved me an explanation.. :p

are you SURE you're only getting 100kbs down, cause that's only slightly faster than dial-up, and slower than ISDN! get that line checked asap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I'm off to the beltable to see Tom Crean tonight, looking forward to it.

I'm off to the beltable to see Tom Crean tonight, looking forward to it.

zombie will you let us know what you thought of it later on? i just googled it there as i knew OF tom crean, but not of the play. i think i might call the box office in a minute and ask them could i bring my young lad to it. got this from the post:

http://www.limerickpost.ie/index.php/navigation-mainmenu-30/split-menu-mainmenu-31/4194-tom-crean-qantarctic-explorerq-back-at-belltable.html
    Devised, written and acted by Aidan Dooley, ‘Tom Crean - Antarctic Explorer’ returns to Belltable Arts Centre for two nights, Wednesday February 22 and Thursday 23, 8pm. On the high seas forever with this hit, Dooley has been nominated for and won several awards for his vivid account of Annascaul’s heroic Tom Crean (1877-1938). Crean was the intrepid Antarctic explorer, the only man to serve with Scott and Shackleton on three famous expeditions: Discovery, (1901 – 1904); Terra Nova (1910 – 1913) and Endurance (1914 - 1916). Book at box office.

meanwhile, it only occurs to me now, but why the F isn't there a "repeat song" on the youtube player to save me tabbing back every time to press play, for this-

:eek:

that's even worse!

see here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100315000744AAOLMfy

saved me an explanation.. :p

are you SURE you're only getting 100kbs down, cause that's only slightly faster than dial-up, and slower than ISDN! get that line checked asap!

Yep got it checked multiple times, now do you see why I don't like em :P

Yep got it checked multiple times, now do you see why I don't like em :P

i'll photocopy the internet for ya and drop it over, i'll have it done by the time the "reply" box comes up so you can reply to this thread, unless you press "quick reply" down below, then you might just squeeze in a cup of tea before i get there! :D

in other news-

having paid for the internet on your phone, tether it to your desktop and drive on, can't guarantee your speed but think of it like driving a car with no petrol guage- you're getting somewhere, but you've no idea when the car is going to cut out! :D

zombie will you let us know what you thought of it later on? i just googled it there as i knew OF tom crean, but not of the play. i think i might call the box office in a minute and ask them could i bring my young lad to it.

Will do, I'm bring a 12 year old with me, so will give his opinion too.

• Advertisement

i'll photocopy the internet for ya and drop it over, i'll have it done by the time the "reply" box comes up so you can reply to this thread, unless you press "quick reply" down below, then you might just squeeze in a cup of tea before i get there! :D

in other news-

having paid for the internet on your phone, tether it to your desktop and drive on, can't guarantee your speed but think of it like driving a car with no petrol guage- you're getting somewhere, but you've no idea when the car is going to cut out! :D

Thats what I do at times! (Thats where the 5 posts come from..)

Speedtest:
    1790010258.png

in other news-

Thats what I do at times! (Thats where the 5 posts come from..)

Speedtest:
    1790010258.png

ahh, you're just shy of 1Mb down, as opposed to 100kb down. but that ping is shocking bad!

you wont know yourself when you get in the 100Mb line! :D

multiple post mobile mayhem... :(

ahh, you're just shy of 1Mb down, as opposed to 100kb down. but that ping is shocking bad!

you wont know yourself when you get in the 100Mb line! :D

Thats me being lucky and hooking up LAN....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

multiple post mobile mayhem... :(

seriously....im going to ban you for spamming :P

seriously....im going to ban you for spamming :P

kick out the jams spams:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

kick out the jams spams:

:D

Any excuse to put up the Presidents. :D

@xsiborg, back now it was a great show, the 12 year old loved it, though it was so vivid that someone got sea sick in the back and vomited three times, at first I thought it was the sound effects but nope someone threw up.

@xsiborg, back now it was a great show, the 12 year old loved it, though it was so vivid that someone got sea sick in the back and vomited three times, at first I thought it was the sound effects but nope someone threw up.

thanks for the heads up Zombie, i'll make sure to put a shower cap on the young lad! :D

ah no, he's only seven but i imagine he'd get a great thrill out of this, and for myself it'd be an interesting story too... :)

This is more like my usual BB Connection - Just tested again there....

.....You are now being warned.....

....Super fast speeds inc.....

....Anyone fancy downloading the entire internet for me so I can browse locally..?......

Image loading.........

1790433255.png

Edit...

I'm waiting for Xsiborg to arrive at my house half way through the night when he sees the speedtest and just point and laugh at me for how pathetic it actually is.. And I'll laugh at him for not beliving me when I said it! :D

• Advertisement

if that's not the cheekiest photoshop i've ever seen (knowing how good you are with photoshop i was hardly going to take your word for it now, was i? :D), it doesnt look like any of the nunbers were fudged or a bit of the ould cloning tool used... im going to say-

5800a775-74a2-4c63-ac82-8340ea4f6fae.jpg

print it, frame it, and bloody hell post it in here-

talk to...eircom

trust me, they'll love you for it sniper! :p

meanwhile, *thumbs nose*, nah nah nah naaaaah nah, *goes back to browsing 4chan*... :D

....Anyone fancy downloading the entire internet for me so I can browse locally..?......

Image loading.........

1790433255.png

Edit...

I'm waiting for Xsiborg to arrive at my house half way through the night when he sees the speedtest and just point and laugh at me for how pathetic it actually is.. And I'll laugh at him for not beliving me when I said it! :D

Wow just wow.

Is it the standard silver Eircom router that you are using or what.

To think my friend down the block from you was complaining about a download rate of 1.76 or so on Eircom and an upload rate that is ten times what you have.

Might seem like a very obvious thing to ask, but have you tried replacing the cable that you have going from your router to the phone connection on the wall.

Lest we forget...................

It's Thursday, Punk. :D

Kess73 wrote: »

Image loading.........

1790433255.png

Edit...

Wow just wow.

Is it the standard silver Eircom router that you are using or what.

To think my friend down the block from you was complaining about a download rate of 1.76 or so on Eircom and an upload rate that is ten times what you have.

Might seem like a very obvious thing to ask, but have you tried replacing the cable that you have going from your router to the phone connection on the wall.

Nope, got the new zyxel one last week, changed the line and new rj11 heads and new filters

And I haven't forgot its Thursday at all at all! I'm already comfy sitting here waiting to run you over :)

Nope, got the new zyxel one last week, changed the line and new rj11 heads and new filters

And I haven't forgot its Thursday at all at all! I'm already comfy sitting here waiting to run you over :)

Run me over? Can you even drive a car or is this some kind of bicycle or horse threat?:D

There was a small girly car outside your house some time back, is that your car? :p

I'm ready.:mad:

Run me over? Can you even drive a car or is this some kind of bicycle or horse threat?:D

There was a small girly car outside your house some time back, is that your car? :p

Which one?

And no I don't drive cause I'm lazy :P and moat the time its faster to walk, and not to mention cheaper :P

Which one?

And no I don't drive cause I'm lazy :P and moat the time its faster to walk, and not to mention cheaper :P

Which girly car? You mean there is more than one of those cars at your place?

Hmmm if you were lazy then you would not walk so much.

Speaking of walking, think it was two Wednesdays back now around three in the afternoon that I beeped the car horn at you to salute you and gave you a WOOOOOO.

You had a grey hoody on and were just turning to go down the hill that leads to Oakview drive. I had been in the Spar shop across the road, and spotted you going by, so I passed the traffic lights just as you were at the entrance to the hill.

The nice tracksuit wearing person and his female (ish) companion who were walking from the Shopping centre side heading towards the Spar seemed to appreciate the Wooooooooo though if I read their scowls correctly :D

I never seem to see you at all! Alas... I'll notice eventually! :P You'll litterly need to jump out of the car at me to notice..

And there is at times, when my sister is down - or one of my other sisters friends are over etc.

Well, its not that I'm lazy, I just have better things to spend my money on tbh, driving isn't really a necessity to me at the moment and when it does become one, Then I'll do it.

• Advertisement

The nice tracksuit wearing person and his female (ish) companion who were walking from the Shopping centre side heading towards the Spar seemed to appreciate the Wooooooooo though if I read their scowls correctly :D

Kess, is this you? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement