Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

source wrote: »
    I'm living quite close and have the 50mb package, I'm regularly getting around 45-48mb

I hate you :(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Well I'm going to be contacting them about their 100MB Package, so I'll defoniatly be checking on what the speeds are around the place.

Want to know about something else that is going to be around the place?

Say on Thursday night maybe? :p

I'm living quite close and have the 50mb package, I'm regularly getting around 45-48mb

That is a great download rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Kess73 wrote: »

That is a great download rate.

Yup get slightly less over wireless (about 38-40mb) but when I plug in it's that good. They're disastrous to deal with for setting up the account and delivering the hardware but the product is phenomenal.

Yup get slightly less over wireless (about 38-40mb) but when I plug in it's that good. They're disastrous to deal with for setting up the account and delivering the hardware but the product is phenomenal.

38-40 is still a damn good download speed by Irish home use standards.

• Advertisement

Well I'm going to be contacting them about their 100MB Package, so I'll defoniatly be checking on what the speeds are around the place.

Want to know about something else that is going to be around the place?

Say on Thursday night maybe? :p

It sounds as if your gonna rape me >.>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

IMO opinion you need to be a little less ambiguous on this point.

Maybe something along the lines of your sig but aimed at the Kesserator???

- Def the whole random punctuation thing isn't going to keep him off you :(

Aw - Did't get to post this on the thread itself as it got locked......

- But did you see the incident where the drifter banned Jesus and told him to go study up on the third reich? :D

- Only the Limerick Forum can consistenly bring you chocolate snacks meets religion meets the nazis!

Nestle-Drifter.jpg

jesus-thumps-up-happy-savior.jpg

nazi-march.jpg

The final nail in the coffin when your losing a fight in a thread is when you compare the person to the Nazis.

It's been said that if an internet argument goes on long enough, one person will call the other a Nazi - and thus they lose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

The final nail in the coffin when your losing a fight in a thread is when you compare the person to the Nazis.

It's been said that if an internet argument goes on long enough, one person will call the other a Nazi - and thus they lose :)

Such a good point you had to make it 6 times. It's called Godwin' law by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

one post getting posted five times- hate when that happens on the touch site XS, lol, heard you the first time! :p

em, there be gremlins on boards, abandon servers! :D

the site is choking under the strain of whatevers going on in the backgriund, and source was the last one to post before me, yet his post never showed up, my last post never showed up, and this one probably won't either!

XS i think you've just crashed another server again with your mini DDOS attack there with the five posts, lol, that be's powerful stuff you keep in your online arsenal, or have you sucked the boards DB's into your computer and we're having to connect to your crappy 100kbs upload speed? :D

i think you'd better start digging a tunnel, and i dont mean one to prevent DDOS backfire either, or one in minecraft! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Raiser wrote: »
    Aw - Did't get to post this on the thread itself as it got locked......

- But did you see the incident where the drifter banned Jesus and told him to go study up on the third reich? :D

- Only the Limerick Forum can consistenly bring you chocolate snacks meets religion meets the nazis!

Nestle-Drifter.jpg

jesus-thumps-up-happy-savior.jpg

nazi-march.jpg

Yipee....someone noticed!

I am simply reclaiming Portland Avenue as part of my extended territory. Every Thursday from the one coming until this series of House ends will see me back in the mean streets of the Gardens. :D

I am simply reclaiming Portland Avenue as part of my extended territory. Every Thursday from the one coming until this series of House ends will see me back in the mean streets of the Gardens. :D

that's viking talk that is Kess! :p

xsiborg wrote: »
    that's viking talk that is Kess! :p

Ja. Ja, det er viking tale :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

IMO opinion you need to be a little less ambiguous on this point.(

In your opinion opinion? Derp :pac::pac:

Jeg vil pryglede ham som om han var en lugtende Raiser. ;)

:eek: language Kess! *frowns* :D;)

In your opinion opinion? Derp :pac::pac:

Why are you even on here pointing out my faults!!! I thought you had been deported out of Limerick for many luv crimes on unsuspecting men Mz Baked Alaska? :D

Stop drinking mouthwash Kess - You're going to feel like shít in the morning!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Why are you even on here pointing out my faults!!! I thought you had been deported out of Limerick for many luv crimes on unsuspecting men Mz Baked Alaska? :D

Oh Boo Hoo :pac::pac: Tell Drifter/IO/Clareman to ban me so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

I just did a google translate on that. Apparently it's Norweigan and means:

"I want pryglede him as if he was a lugtende."

Strong words.

Oh Boo Hoo :pac::pac: Tell Drifter/IO/Clareman to ban me so :p

Reported your post 30 seconds ago, am allowing them a further 30 seconds to check in with their Moms, so you've only got about another 30 seconds of smirking time left ya smarmy, eggy, dried out dessert :cool:

Reported your post 30 seconds ago, am allowing them a further 30 seconds to check in with their Moms, so you've only got about another 30 seconds of smirking time left ya smarmy, eggy, dried out dessert :cool:

Ach yer only jealous 'cos I didn't carry out a luv crime on ya. Poor Waiser, come'er an let's hug it out (Hands where I can see em... I know your tricks!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mother says I shouldn't ban people for silly reasons...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQBU-co1Ej5cjPhvlWZ6F9iWvY5Zyf5UYZQYmgwjSgFH7ckKPLypscR9a9Q

I wonder if i banned myself would the internet explode...

anyways...anyone had the waffles in Arabica? i so want to try them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I wonder if i banned myself would the internet explode...

Only one way to find out I guess...

Stop drinking mouthwash Kess - You're going to feel like shít in the morning!!!!!!!!!

Maybe but my breath will be lovely :D

• Advertisement

Only one way to find out I guess...

Are you still doing hairdressing for a living? or have you gotten rid of that girly car of yours?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement