Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Ahhh,don't leave us hanging like that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ahhh,don't leave us hanging like that

PM on its way to you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

What happened the thread on Limerick city? Sorry I forget what it's called but it's that one grizzly 45 was posting in :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

What happened the thread on Limerick city? Sorry I forget what it's called but it's that one grizzly 45 was posting in :P

It was closed but I think I remember IO saying he will clean it up and reopen it.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

h3000 wrote: »
    It was closed but I think I remember IO saying he will clean it up and reopen it.

Sorry about the delay there! An issue arose in that thread that was only sorted out this morning, so I haven't gone near it until now. Should be open again soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

GrizzlyBear should be made mod.
    I like the cut of his jib.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Screw you parking fine!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Screw you parking fine!! :mad:

ya...you tell him!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Is that the going rate for your average "street" horse? I'd have thought they'd be cheaper.

• Advertisement

Is that the going rate for your average "street" horse? I'd have thought they'd be cheaper.

It's crazy. I done something similar when I was 6 years of age. I stole £50 out of my dad's wages and brought it down to the local shop to buy a 10p mix up. The woman at the counter knew something wasn't right and refused to serve me and told me to put back the money to where I got it from.
    When I got home my dad had noticed it missing and my folks were having a heated argument because he was blaming my mother. I sheepishly went up to my room and later when I got the chance I put it back to where it had 'mysteriously' disappeared from. I'm not sure whether I ever admitted to taking the money or not, in fairness that was 25 years ago.

More like you did that over the weekend. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

You know you're loved when your local refuses to sell you Captain Morgans because it doesn't agree with you and the barman refuses to give you hot chocholate and makes you herbal tea coz it's better for you while you're doing repeats!!

You know you drink too much when ^^^^^^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

It's crazy. I done something similar when I was 6 years of age. I stole £50 out of my dad's wages and brought it down to the local shop to buy a 10p mix up. The woman at the counter knew something wasn't right and refused to serve me and told me to put back the money to where I got it from.
    When I got home my dad had noticed it missing and my folks were having a heated argument because he was blaming my mother. I sheepishly went up to my room and later when I got the chance I put it back to where it had 'mysteriously' disappeared from. I'm not sure whether I ever admitted to taking the money or not, in fairness that was 25 years ago.

A £50 note 25 years ago :O

Someone's minted! :P

I only started seeing 50s in the late 90s

You know you drink too much when ^^^^^^ :D

It's not alcoholism until I finish college!! :p

A £50 note 25 years ago :O

Someone's minted! :P

I only started seeing 50s in the late 90s

Minted? Ya right, if memory serves me, it was the day before our annual holidays to Bundoran in South Donegal and my father had gone to the bank to get enough money to last the week. There were some notes in an envelope and I took the biggest one :o

This is more like my childhood

Do any pubs in town serve O'Hara's Leann Folláin? I've a craving on me after trying it for the first time over the weekend! :D

Do any pubs in town serve O'Hara's Leann Folláin? I've a craving on me after trying it for the first time over the weekend! :D

It's one of those things where you could ask the Locke or O'Connells to get it in for you. Failing that you could ask Macs Off License or Next Door in Raheen to get it in. Bit difficult as they'd have to open an account with a new supplier just to get one case in.

Try Drinkstore.ie They Deliver. ;)

BTW, My Company was just given the Island of Ireland rights to import, market and supply Samuel Adams. Over the next few weeks we will be expanding our range. "Available at all GOOD stockists". :D

It's one of those things where you could ask the Locke or O'Connells to get it in for you.

I might suggest it to the two of them soon. I'll be in one tonight, possiby in the other tomorrow, so I'll have the chance to ask them anyway.
    Failing that you could ask Macs Off License or Next Door in Raheen to get it in. Bit difficult as they'd have to open an account with a new supplier just to get one case in.

Tesco had it this afternoon, and O'Brien's (Parkway) had some on Saturday. I was just hoping I'd be able to drink it tonight! :p
    BTW, My Company was just given the Island of Ireland rights to import, market and supply Samuel Adams. Over the next few weeks we will be expanding our range. "Available at all GOOD stockists". :D

A good friend of mine loves a bit of Sam Adams. I'll pass on the good news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

A good friend of mine loves a bit of Sam Adams. I'll pass on the good news.

anyone quizzin?

zuroph wrote: »
    anyone quizzin?

Yup, I'll be in. Xiled Sniper will be there (quizzing and celebrating :pac: ) as well!

anyone got some for a team? there's 2 of us so far I think.

Damn it I forgot again! That's two weks in a row... :P

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Next week! No excuses! :p

I would so love to be asleep right now....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I would so love to be asleep right now....

i hate you :mad:

i hate you :mad:

Ya I know... you've expressed this feeling towards me on several occasions.

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Next week! No excuses! :p

I have repeats so unless there's a round on Planning for Teaching and Learning Im out! =P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement