Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

I played 2-3 games last night and I couldn't believe how much ass you guys kicked.

I couldn't do anything :D

Damn AA-12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I played 2-3 games last night and I couldn't believe how much ass you guys kicked.

Damn AA-12

AA-12 + extended mags = bliss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

everlast75 wrote: »
    AA-12 + extended mags = bliss
    It's an absolute beast up close, but leaves you a little exposed when you run confront someone is outside the limited blast range.

Couldn't be arsed to get 400 kills. :D

The most I have for a shotgun is 222 with the spas on this prestige only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭kielmanator

Damn AA-12

ah stop man, I was on fire last night. after you headed to a different lobby, (or were on the opp team , not sure) the tdm on scrapyard was the most insane game ever!!!!!:D:D all of us lagging with two bars in a yank lobby, and we came from like 17 kills down, to winning by one kill (mine:rolleyes:). It was brilliant. Ross was saying I'd be the game winning kill, but I got the GWK. I kicked ass after that match 'cos my morale went through the roof!

• Advertisement

I was beasting on terminal last night. I think I was 10-2. Bear in mind now that this was only 2-3 mins in.
    And my disc became unreadable :mad:.

I managed to join back just in time to see the GWK.
    A semtex thrown at a french frog :P

Then everyone left :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

A reference to some of the ****e talk that was goin on last nite,skip to 2.20 and after that to 3.24

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

ah stop man, I was on fire last night. after you headed to a different lobby, (or were on the opp team , not sure) the tdm on scrapyard was the most insane game ever!!!!!:D:D all of us lagging with two bars in a yank lobby, and we came from like 17 kills down, to winning by one kill (mine:rolleyes:). It was brilliant. Ross was saying I'd be the game winning kill, but I got the GWK. I kicked ass after that match 'cos my morale went through the roof!

That was an epic game!
    Someone called in an emergency airdrop on the corner near the propane/burning truck and the enemy were all over it. Killed one with the SCAR and my clip was about empty and then I saw 2 looking straight at me...swopped out to the AA12 as they were busy trying to nick the crates and blew them away, called in my pred, got my harrier and saw we were rapidly closing in on their score. Then I saw someone in Final/Last stand crawling past me at 74/74 and was worried it was all over but BOOM, the Corporal wins it!
    I was beasting on terminal last night. I think I was 10-2. Bear in mind now that this was only 2-3 mins in.
    And my disc became unreadable :mad:.

I managed to join back just in time to see the GWK.
    A semtex thrown at a french frog :P

Then everyone left :(

That was my semtex at the camping mofo. :cool:
    Sit Rep is a great tool for finding campers, he was sitting (hidden) in a corner in the Check In desk with his claymore next to him (which called my attention to him).

I demand a game of Capture the Flag tonight as it's back. I am the flag master.
    Ah Now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Hey guys, so how do I get an invite to one of these games? Just add everyone to my friends and hope they invite me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Joneser wrote: »
    Hey guys, so how do I get an invite to one of these games? Just add everyone to my friends and hope they invite me?

Pretty much! :)

ok cool, think ill start a mass adding session now then, hopefully there will be a few games going tonight, 1.51 K:D atm

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Joneser wrote: »
    ok cool, think ill start a mass adding session now then, hopefully there will be a few games going tonight, 1.51 K:D atm

Add me :: sG x MarXmaN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Some epic games of Domination last night, including a 200-2 win on Rundown!
    Also an epic win against a Yank lobby (200-198 or something) where we were all on 2 bar connections ad they were getting some insane quick-scope kills on us. Don't think a single one of us went positive and they all did. Thought we had lost it when they hit around 150 and had 2 points but we really pulled it out of the bag. :D

Last night consisted of TopDawg, Kiely, Chunky, Ross, Joe, Perrin, Blacky, Mark and myself at various stages, hope haven't left anyone out!

Cossax wrote: »
    Also an epic win against a Yank lobby (200-198 or something) where we were all on 2 bar connections ad they were getting some insane quick-scope kills on us. Don't think a single one of us went positive and they all did. Thought we had lost it when they hit around 150 and had 2 points but we really pulled it out of the bag. :D

Last night consisted of TopDawg, Kiely, Chunky, Ross, Joe, Perrin, Blacky, Mark and myself at various stages, hope haven't left anyone out!

We won due to my epic capture of B. And me going 11-40 :eek:
    That 200-2 was great. The 2 points came from a 4 second capture of C :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Sorry I left without saying goodbye guys. Brother wanted the Xbox. Quality games tonight. It's brilliant fun playing with Boardsies. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Finally got a new xbox and another copy of MW2 so hopefully i should be able to get a few games in with the boardsies during the week.

Cossax wrote: »

I think the game got confused because we were winning by so much on that map. It kept saying "losing A" even though none of the opp team were anywhere near:rolleyes:

I'm sure it was rundown aswell, might have been TDM, where Chunky goes mad over the mic and says "I can't get in the door!" brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

If there's one thing you need to know when playing with boardsies its don't piss off Ross :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

x43r0 wrote: »
    If there's one thing you need to know when playing with boardsies its don't piss off Ross :p

I apologise for that but i ****ing hate losing.

Losing anything at all annoys me. Too competitive you could say.

Bare in mind my anger isn't directed at you lot it's meant towards the opposite team.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the few games tonight guys, the highlight was definitely stealing the enemy care package and getting a chopper gunner from it on favela :D

That was the main turning point as we got B because of that rapeage. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Kersmash's emergency airdrop, and all 4 crates, being stolen. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I got the counter UAV! I called it in when I thought I was safe and then the spawns flipped ><

At least that's what I tell myself.

Kersmash wrote: »
    I got the counter UAV! I called it in when I thought I was safe and then the spawns flipped ><

At least that's what I tell myself.

I heard you typing that message, tee hee. Yea sucks that 2 preds and 1 harrier got stolen :(

And then that bloke at the end got an AC-130. I got a care package stolen on Invasion there too, so I've changed my killstreaks. Don't trust myself anymore xD

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Sorry about that x and Perrin.

Batteries in headset went dead so i had to remove cable and put in hdmi and restart console.

As a result it updated itself and noticed my live had indeed run out.

Will have to pick a sub up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

ah now....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Kersmash's emergency airdrop, and all 4 crates, being stolen. :D

Was that on Afghan? I got an airdrop on Terminal and couldnt bloody find anywhere to put it as the spawns were changing and there was always someone where I wanted to go, wound up throwing it outside where the big window is down by the escalators and there was a predator, pavelow and i think ammo and uav and the game ended just as I was getting the pavelow, think we lost that match by like 200 points :(

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Was that on Afghan? I got an airdrop on Terminal and couldnt bloody find anywhere to put it as the spawns were changing and there was always someone where I wanted to go, wound up throwing it outside where the big window is down by the escalators and there was a predator, pavelow and i think ammo and uav and the game ended just as I was getting the pavelow, think we lost that match by like 200 points :(

Yea in Afghan, he threw it by the poppy field and got killed. We spawned the opposite side of the cliff down by the gun turret but they stole everything but his counter UAV. We were sitting there in the centre room thingy, and Kersmash was like "there goes my predator, ... and my harrier, ... and my predator" haha.

I remember yours actually. It said "EMERGENCY AIRDROP INCOMING!", 2 seconds later "We have been defeated comrades", really unlucky :(

I know I could have won us the game with the predator, i went for the pavelow instead wasnt watching the score, ah well. That game on Rundown was a pain that fcuker hiding in the long grass on the opposite side of the bridge was funny when you had to point out where he was, I couldnt see him :D I must remember to change my clan tag back to BRDS later, kept winding up on the opposite team to you guys, thats why I left that match on Fuel, couldnt be arsed and games on that map usually never go to score limit.

I know I could have won us the game with the predator, i went for the pavelow instead wasnt watching the score, ah well. That game on Rundown was a pain that fcuker hiding in the long grass on the opposite side of the bridge was funny when you had to point out where he was, I couldnt see him :D I must remember to change my clan tag back to BRDS later, kept winding up on the opposite team to you guys, thats why I left that match on Fuel, couldnt be arsed and games on that map usually never go to score limit.

Does your clan tag affect if you're put against say Kersmash and I? I know if you're in a party you're pretty much guarnteed to be put together. Maybe it makes it more likely if you join the lobby and not get in there by lobby.

It was Kermsash that kept saying "left left Krudler" ;)
    I think he was up by the wall sniping when you just ran past that guy in the grass. Fuel is pretty annoying but it's fun when you pick people off fighting to get into the rock, that is, before you pick me off :rolleyes:

Does your clan tag affect if you're put against say Kersmash and I? I know if you're in a party you're pretty much guarnteed to be put together. Maybe it makes it more likely if you join the lobby and not get in there by lobby.

I think he was up by the wall sniping when you just ran past that guy in the grass. Fuel is pretty annoying but it's fun when you pick people off fighting to get into the rock, that is, before you pick me off :rolleyes:

ah ok, thought it was you, must use my headset more I keep letting the battery go on it. Ah that rock, so many easy kills from it :D I love just blasting away at it with the spas when you know someone is in there..

ah ok, thought it was you, must use my headset more I keep letting the battery go on it. Ah that rock, so many easy kills from it :D I love just blasting away at it with the spas when you know someone is in there..

A guy I know unlocked "all pro" for the first time there, random shot inside, double headshot, shweet.

Story lads,

I was only on for a bit on Saturday and jumped into your game as my fookin connection meant that it was taking an age to get a game. I didn't bother changing clan tags as ye had enough on your own teams. Perrin and I got our asses kicked but it was good fun, especially a lobbed semtex up to one of ye, saying hi - on Rundown!

Was on to Errorcom this morn and they promised to change my NAT settings remotely and so I "hope" to get a better connection than 2 fookin bars for every game!

• Advertisement

I remember that! I could see your man running about in the grass and Krudler kinda spinning around in circles trying to find him. I lulled :D

How be the form lads, I know this isn't topic related but I just had to post this in here as it's kinda the off-forum thread. Anyways, just did the Boards matchmaking thing (beta) and who pops up as my perfect match?

Krudler
    x 10 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    shawpower
    x 9 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    shay
    x 8 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    Cossax
    x 7 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

*COUGHS* I'm worried where these clan tags are getting me.

I like women, I swear!:eek:

Whats all this about boards matchmaking!?!

maybe we should have a date chunky *wink wink nudge nudge*:D

• Advertisement

Ah christ, I got a list full of sausage aswell!:eek:

I dunno Kiely......... go on so sure, but one bad move and im marathon pro, lightweighting my ass outta there :pac:

Insect overlord X10 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Axwell X10 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Lamposts X9 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Jackobyte X8 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

corcaigh07 X8 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Niallwithaz X6 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

phlegms X6 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

ElaElaElano X6 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

ro chez X5 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

mink man X5 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

o1s1n X4 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

Ah christ, I got a list full of sausage aswell!:eek:

I dunno Kiely......... go on so sure, but one bad move and im marathon pro, lightweighting my ass outta there :pac:

that's if you can run :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

How be the form lads, I know this isn't topic related but I just had to post this in here as it's kinda the off-forum thread. Anyways, just did the Boards matchmaking thing (beta) and who pops up as my perfect match?

Krudler
    x 10 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    shawpower
    x 9 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    shay
    x 8 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1
    Cossax
    x 7 boards_heart_eyes_small.gif?v=1

*COUGHS* I'm worried where these clan tags are getting me.

I like women, I swear!:eek:

WTF?? How am I second?!?

I bet you got some flange on that list! I gots none....42-15268765.jpg

shawpower wrote: »
    WTF?? How am I second?!?

A gentleman always finishes second ;)

Just some proof....fat_lady.jpg

I just realised that the innocent name of this thread is starting to take on a more sinister meaning...

I'm surprised no-ones done a tactical insertion joke yet.
    I just realised that the innocent name of this thread is starting to take on a more sinister meaning...

indeed:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I should be on tonight, haven't been on for a while. Hope a good few are on. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement