Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

The one game on Hijacked when we got spawntrapped was awful, people head glitching each side and that dude in our spawn with the shotgun = no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Spike2010 wrote: »
    The one game on Hijacked when we got spawntrapped was awful, people head glitching each side and that dude in our spawn with the shotgun = no chance.

I had night terrors of that shotgun :eek:

I had night terrors of that shotgun :eek:

It was bad so it was, that shotgun is OP IMO the Remington or something along those lines. We got raped :mad:

It was bad so it was, that shotgun is OP IMO the Remington or something along those lines. We got raped :mad:

It's... Still too soon to talk about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah I don't think it's OP, we were badly spawn trapped by a much better team, they knew exactly where we'd spawn and had all the points covered

• Advertisement

IPAM wrote: »
    Ah I don't think it's OP, we were badly spawn trapped by a much better team, they knew exactly where we'd spawn and had all the points covered

Yeah that's true, the guy certainly knew how to use it anyway, had it in gold and everything :D Private games later?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

If the missus allows I'll be on for some games later

If the missus allows I'll be on for some games later

I'm gonna stay clear of pub matches for awhile, let me know if ye are playing a few private matches and I'll be on to whoop all y'all

Steering well clear of them for a while otherwise I'll burn the disc!

Should get on for a while. Did the quality time thing yesterday so might get away with not doing any tonight :o

Ha :D hope she's not on boards

• Advertisement

Nah. She has 2 posts on boards. I could call her a cúnt (not that she is one!) an get away with it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Been playing nothing but gun game all day and this has been a recurring theme

31158855.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I watched Star Trek last night

Great few games on MW3 with Mickey, Quickscoping is alot easier in MW3 than BO2.

Sorry about that to the three lads, my xbox shat itself and wasn't arsed going through the motions :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

anyone signed up for the leagues?

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

the apparent two most nonobjective players on boards beating a party of 8 boards players two games in a row, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

ugglasdav wrote: »
    the apparent two most nonobjective players on boards beating a party of 8 boards players two games in a row, what?

What? :confused:

Ah jaysus, I was waiting for this but thought you'd be a better winner than you are a loser, I should have known better. No doubt you and Ross are good players, though I've never heard anyone rage quite like ye two. I wish I was as good as you, rolling in the YouTube $$$ and all that

x43r0 wrote: »
    What? :confused:

Himself an Ross beat me and 7 other boarsies in GW

• Advertisement

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Himself an Ross beat me and 7 other boarsies in GW

Was there only the two of them on their team though? Doesn't count otherwise :pac:

Nah it was 2 full teams

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Was there only the two of them on their team though? Doesn't count otherwise :pac:

basically, wouldnt call 7 split screeners who dont even know what 'capture B' means good, so it was just me and ross capturing and defending flags

basically, wouldnt call 7 split screeners who dont even know what 'capture B' means good, so it was just me and ross capturing and defending flags

7 split screeners... Brilliant, how did that work exactly?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

can some one post the scoreboard?

Ah jaysus, I was waiting for this but thought you'd be a better winner than you are a loser, I should have known better. No doubt you and Ross are good players, though I've never heard anyone rage quite like ye two. I wish I was as good as you, rolling in the YouTube $$$ and all that

sounds like you were the one raging, i was having a great time playing against a team

MiCr0 wrote: »
    can some one post the scoreboard?

ill post up the pic later :D

sounds like you were the one raging, i was having a great time playing against a team

Your gonna call me out on raging? Most people here have played with you and Ross and know what ye are like so theres not much point

• Advertisement

ill post up the pic later :D

I was on elite but site is fukced. The DOM game was close but we got hammered in KC.

Advertisement