Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Cossax wrote: »
    Ahem. :mad:

Don't spit the phlegm you just brought up clearing yisser throat on the ground,

Good scummer

14193926.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Just played for the first time in ages while wearing glasses, oh sweet baby jesus I missed them.

Ranked the G18's from 1-10 in about an hour and a half, I've decided to go for all the secondary's fully leveled up. Mostly because it takes so long to level the primarys and I want to feel that satisfaction NOW. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Don't spit the phlegm you just brought up clearing yisser throat on the ground,

Good scummer

14193926.jpg

How would you know, you won't let anyone else get a word in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Ahem. :mad:

I got a collateral!

If you, x, CFC and Shammy were playing in the party I could have had a multikill with my improper comments linking Waterford and Limerick residents to being at home near burning cars.

disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury.svg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Was in a lovely lobby with some of the lads just after I prestiged there, up to level 4 in the first round and hit 7 in the second, 28-0 (with 3/5/7 assault) but couldn't have been more than 2/3 from a MOAB, shame we triple capped for so long! Went through my own MP5, a single FMG, 2 ACRs and an MP7. Wish they'd stayed. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Happened to me yesterday with Benrob and Lynx,Randomer triple capped and game ended with me one off a MOAB.I was rushing around like feck and got one in the final killcam but there was a another one needed,then Benrob went on to get a Assault Moab the next game :P

Was in a lovely lobby with some of the lads just after I prestiged there, up to level 4 in the first round and hit 7 in the second, 28-0 (with 3/5/7 assault) but couldn't have been more than 2/3 from a MOAB, shame we triple capped for so long!

Yeah they were dirt, in one game on hardhat, their entire team only managed 1 assist and in another game their top player was 6-39.
    Went through my own MP5, a single FMG, 2 ACRs and an MP7. Wish they'd stayed. :(

Yet you scoffed at my triple-spraying-killing machine that is the m60.
    14377637.jpg
    What I feel like with it:
    predator.gif
    What I actually look like:
    128928015073034726.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Apologies to x and everlast, ever so slighty intoxicated :/ oh and the missus is much better, twas just the alcohol inhibiting her ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Serious craic on BLOPs last night!!! Fair play to the 3 lads for sticking through the whole game!

14l0sgk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

IPAM wrote: »
    Serious craic on BLOPs last night!!! Fair play to the 3 lads for sticking through the whole game!

14l0sgk.jpg

I joined sesh in progress there to see who was on, got killed immediately so got my revenge on around 5 chopper gunners and 1 hind...It's horrible playing against ye.

• Advertisement

Apologies for internet dying, my final action was reminiscent of Price sliding a pistol as a threw my carepackage flare at B dom in Seatown before lagging out. Hopefully it was something good.

192438.jpg

Think it was the above game that I got gold camo on the m60 (20-23-1, all gun kills btw). It looks hideous. No self respecting 3rd world dictator would be caught dead using it. I however have no self respect and will continue to use it until I break 50 assists.

One of the most enjoyable moments last night was getting a triple spray on 3 assassin pro using enemies with the thermal m60.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

I got a message from a tosser yesterday afternoon saying that I was crap and I only won because I was part of the "Birds" clan and that we are known for hacking.

I was playing FFA on my own at the time :rolleyes:. You must be getting famous lads :D

In fairness it takes a special kind of idiot to send a message saying that you are crap after beating them about 5 times in a row. :rolleyes:

I sent a message back saying:

Hold that ****. Long live the Birds. Hack the world!

I got a message from a tosser yesterday afternoon saying that I was crap and I only won because I was part of the "Birds" clan and that we are known for hacking.

I was playing FFA on my own at the time :rolleyes:. You must be getting famous lads :D

In fairness it takes a special kind of idiot to send a message saying that you are crap after beating them about 5 times in a row. :rolleyes:

I sent a message back saying:

Hold that ****. Long live the Birds. Hack the world!

The 'birds' clan,? haha thats the funniest thing i've heard in ages!!

Does this mean we've to wear skirts and high heels while playing? :0

The 'birds' clan,? haha thats the funniest thing i've heard in ages!!

You mean to say....

You don't?

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Plumpynuter

everlast75 wrote: »
    You mean to say....

You don't?

I know I do. That's why I cant get above a 2kd. Its hard to play while flicking the bean

I know I do. That's why I cant get above a 2kd. Its hard to play while flicking the bean

Must ask the PS3 players how they manage :pac::pac::pac::pac:

(And if the PS3ers get offended, well tough sh*t, you shouldn't be in here in the first place :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Must ask the PS3 players how they manage :pac::pac::pac::pac:

(And if the PS3ers get offended, well tough sh*t, you shouldn't be in here in the first place :P)

Five thousand hands !

You mean to say....

You don't?

Well I'll wear the occasional boob tube and/or panty hoes but heels too, woah!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I know I do and as I've mentioned to the rest of the lads its strictly a comfort thing
    thespringfieldconnection4_thumb.png?w=512&h=384

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Bad connection last night lads,had to quit early before i lost the plot:mad:
    6BWNk.png

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+ 1,000,000!

F**king awful :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

If anyone is looking for bodies to make up a party on KC or Dom feel free to add me - xbox gamertag - SewerRat2012 - I joined the BRDS clan a few days ago and have plenty of time on my hands from 11am - 6pm on tue-sat so might as well make a dent in the couch and play some MW3 with a team....not the best player in the world but well able to follow a plan or strategy and also have a mic and a reasonable grasp of English in a Cork accent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

If anyone is looking for bodies to make up a party on KC or Dom feel free to add me - xbox gamertag - SewerRat2012 - I joined the BRDS clan a few days ago and have plenty of time on my hands from 11am - 6pm on tue-sat so might as well make a dent in the couch and play some MW3 with a team....not the best player in the world but well able to follow a plan or strategy and also have a mic and a reasonable grasp of English in a Cork accent :)

Few of us on now if your up for a game? Add me n join party

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

IPAM wrote: »
    Few of us on now if your up for a game? Add me n join party

Hey, only seeing your msg now...your username is the lynx one yeah? I'll add you through clan page there, got a few game invites just there also from 3 people I think...docerdeedoo and benrobjon I remember but missed the 3rd, the messages were gone when i went to the dashboard...i'll add ye through the clan page and will be back on again tomorrow...need to have the house spotless before herself gets back in 10 mins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Very comfortable this evening. I don't remember us having anything close to a bad game

After thinking about it, this is probably the most accurate way to describe things

14651086.jpg

Fcuking internet giving up on me just as I was starting to enjoy killing frenchies.

I saw this gif and thought of all those times when a gormless teammate without coldblooded or blind eye jumps on a domination point with you and signals your position to a predator/reaper/ac130.
    Bloody Melvins.

I don't wanna see poor mice die :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Would just like to say Kells plays better on 2 bar than on 4 ....but still bitc}{es about it :p

Shammy wrote: »
    Would just like to say Kells plays better on 2 bar than on 4 ....but still bitc}{es about it :p

A good bitch goes a long way :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Shammy wrote: »

Shut it!
    I see you still didn't get them sticky key's fixed
    Does be funny though seeing me being the only one on a two bar in the game,heck the frenchies get a 4 bar before me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

5 (maybe 6) man game winning killcam. :cool:

Advertisement