Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SmackDown vs Raw 2011 Video Game thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

CMpunked wrote: »
    are you on ps3 or 360?

Xbox of course! Boourns to Sony

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

add teamshadowclan, he needs it too.

i would do it for you but my gold ran out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,057 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/15525235/WWE-SmackDown-Vs-Raw-2011/Product.html?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=R2_2010_NOV_29_VOL12_XMAS_MM%20(final)&utm_content=

I don't play computer games these days, but I reckon this may or may not interest some.

Its 25 Euro on Play, BUT its a one day special, so it will be back to its usual bigger price tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Phew. Finally got the "Man of 1,004 Holds" achievement. Hour and a half of just pounding away on Santino >_<

Only three left now. The pin combo one which shouldn't be a hassle and the two rumble ones...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If anyone is bored check this guy out. He makes great storylines eg TNA Invasion , quite enjoyable

http://www.youtube.com/user/SvRGlobal2

• Advertisement

Anyone around want to trade Rumble wins for the achievement? I'll let you win then you let me? <_<

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If anyone is bored check this guy out. He makes great storylines eg TNA Invasion , quite enjoyable

http://www.youtube.com/user/SvRGlobal2

they are class storylines!!

in this game can you play other peoples created storylines?

Yeap, you can download and upload them to the net.

And yeay, I actually managed the Rumble achievement legit on my second try. Got against two guys who were good, but when I saw there was only two entrants to go, I got eliminated on purpose. Got No.30 spot with Bourne and managed to defeat a tired Ziggler and Smith :)

Only got the 50 grapple pins left now, and its 1000/1000

Sorry TCS, I added you earlier and was going to do it for you when I came home. :(

Fair dues for getting it legit.
    Bet the two lads were pissed!
    :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

they are class storylines!!

Yea its great fun just to put them on and watch them. He puts alot of effort into it

• Advertisement

Sorry TCS, I added you earlier and was going to do it for you when I came home. :(

Fair dues for getting it legit.
    Bet the two lads were pissed!
    :D

Dont worry bout it :)
    Tbh, I think I got lucky. Still, nearly got the 1000 points now.

*Goes back to continuously Tombstoning Santino*

EDIT: Annnnd....Done! 1,000/1,000. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

lads how do you save multile rtwm games on ps3 mode? only got the ps for xmas and havent figured out how to connect to wireless yet- want to get all hidden characters etc asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Any where selling this game cheap at the moment?

lads how do you save multile rtwm games on ps3 mode? only got the ps for xmas and havent figured out how to connect to wireless yet- want to get all hidden characters etc asap

When you pick save you should get a few different blocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

hey guys I play smackdown vs raw 2011 on ps3 (add Terminator94_GR ) and ok the kik out system for me its very easy but my friend that has it on xbox 360 says that with the xbox 360 controller is smoother and much more confortable but from like the buttons are it would be difficult to kick out. So its better svr2011 (only for controller) the ps3 or xbox 360? also in which system its easier to kik out on ps3 or xbox 360 ? if its in ps3 you mean that u cant be unpin on xbox 360(or ps3)?

?action%3Dview%26current%3DCool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg%26newest%3D1&t=1&usg=AFrqEzfrYmbEGtRS9mX_8Rzyczbh7lPhOw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

my head hurts...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

johnn wrote: »
    Any where selling this game cheap at the moment?

Picked it up for 32 in HMV and Gamestop have it for 35.

Gotta say Christians RTWM was brilliant and Takers was just plain weird. Couldn't beat the Fecker at WM even after 6 attempts!

Story designer is good, need to get a new keypad though to actually type it out. :pac:

When you pick save you should get a few different blocks?

ya i see the blocks but it says i have to over write any saved game to continue the next one- doin my fookin head in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

€30 in xtravision.

• Advertisement

ya i see the blocks but it says i have to over write any saved game to continue the next one- doin my fookin head in

Nah man ignore that. Every smackdown that has ever been had the "Are you sure you want to overwrite?" screen. Even when there was nothing to overwrite.

Just as long as you know that your saving it in the right block that you want to save it in, then bobs your uncle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Finally got this. Bit annoyed there's no RTWM for created superstars.

Voltwad wrote: »
    Finally got this. Bit annoyed there's no RTWM for created superstars.

There is, the undertaker story?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Is that for when ya create a superstar? :pac:

Voltwad wrote: »
    Is that for when ya create a superstar? :pac:

Wut?

Yeah. You can pick your created guy and do the undertaker story.

Nah man ignore that. Every smackdown that has ever been had the "Are you sure you want to overwrite?" screen. Even when there was nothing to overwrite.

Just as long as you know that your saving it in the right block that you want to save it in, then bobs your uncle. :)

at the moment it wont let me save more than one game for some reason- i try to click on one of the free boxes and nothin happens- the only saved game is the one next to the auto save box- do i have to change the settings or something???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

finished Jerichos and Christians RTWM! loved christians, Jericho's was funny for the fact that
    even in a Game super Hunter is the master burier
    , atthe moment i am going through vs Taker as dolph ziggler, just got past the
    Druid battle royale
    was freaky, but mad fun!

this is the first one i have played in a few years and the controls are far better then the last one i played (07 i think), enjoying it alright, question for people though, how do you make a title match in my wwe, i want to have a simple 1 on 1 for one of the titles i have unlocked, but i have no idea how.....and i dont wanna do a scramble match!

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

atthe moment i am going through vs Taker as dolph ziggler, just got past the
    Druid battle royale
    was freaky, but mad fun!

That really was a great moment! So far have found all the road to wrestlemania stories to be great fun, am halfway through the Chris Jericho one, and then just the John Cena left after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'm gonna sit tight and wait to see what WWE All Stars is like

• Advertisement

I'm gonna sit tight and wait to see what WWE All Stars is like

I seen this a week or so ago:
    imagewr.jpg

And thought it looked familiar...

wwe-allstars-xbox360.jpg

Advertisement